Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocktooth View Post
Is that along the lines of the foul taste Kremlin leaves in your mouth? See what I did there. I made it seem like you take Kremlin's cock and seamen in your mouth, which leaves a foul taste.
You may just be my favorite poster on this site.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cocktooth again.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 04:49 PM   #27 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

And yes, I did mean Seamen. ( Multiple navy members)

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 05:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ FC View Post
Until Cocktooth gets Sinister back to 6969 I will continue to neg-rep him every day. I feel this strongly about it. I don't care if you all retaliate. 6969 meant a lot to me, and for Cocktooth to vandalize it in such a classless manner left a foul taste in my mouth that wont be washed away until -69000 (unless he atones for his wrongs by fixing 6969.)
Note that Nate has no rep value when he has negative rep himself.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 05:27 PM   #29 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, so tough to help you out. I find it hard to believe a man of your stature, FC, would hold a grudge on something as juvinile as the number 6969. I could understand it in 04 when I met you, but not now.

Unread 08-31-2011, 05:37 PM   #30 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with DJFC on this one. It took the work of a number of members with multiple attempts to achieve 6969 and Cocktooth did nothing less than spit in the face of the efforts of a number of members. Fuck him.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 05:49 PM   #31 (permalink)

Now see, I'm not surprised that 69 is still a number that makes you chuckle. I can see you have numerous ying ling drawings in your star rangers lunch box you take to work every day!

Unread 08-31-2011, 08:27 PM   #32 (permalink)

Internets: 281660
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly, the transgression that Cocktooth has committed against us all, not once, but twice, is something that only a true prick would do. He is a son of a bitch, without question. Cocktooth, I damn thee, you god damn, motherfucking, shit eating, cocksucking son of a b. Punishment is rightfully in order. Justice must be served.

However, justice is not -69000. Justice was met when this bastard was taken into the negative by thousands. We are creeping up on injustice at this point. I call for an end to the continuous, and unwarranted, negrepping of Cocktooth. I do not, in any way, endorse resetting his reputation back to normal. Let him regain his once former glory through the quality of his words. That is justice.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 09:34 PM   #33 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

The attack on Shaw was stupid in the first place. Rep has been compromised by one man named DJFC, who has blown it out of proportion when it means nothing to a fat, hillbilly like Shocktooth.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 12:05 AM   #34 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 247091
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

If it means nothing then let him have none. I will neg-rep him every day until he helps us fix club 6969. What he did was monumentally wrong.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 02:35 AM   #35 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

The negrep FC just recieved is for acknowledging f3lix on Sept 1.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #36 (permalink)

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #37 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

Shaw tried to give me rep today. He also has no affect on my rep anymore. This is all quite funny to me.
Unread 09-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #38 (permalink)

Gentlemen, nearing the halfway point of this great feat. I encourage you all the stand tall and stand against dumbassness. I know it's hard when "he" says anything, but silence is power, and this month, we hold the power. Continue onward with this great feat!

Unread 09-13-2011, 05:22 AM   #39 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Shocktooth, you lost the battle on day 1. Cute game you're trying though.
Unread 09-13-2011, 05:48 AM   #40 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

I love this month.
Unread 09-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #41 (permalink)

Internets: 281660
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

This is the best month ever.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #42 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Coming from guys who all failed.
Unread 09-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #43 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Hi F3lix.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 03:50 AM   #44 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Ignore ID month 1-0.
Never call him "misty" again 1-0.
Unread 09-14-2011, 08:42 AM   #45 (permalink)

2-0
2-0

Unread 09-14-2011, 08:48 AM   #46 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

2-1
3-0
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 12:36 PM   #47 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 247091
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

2-2
3-1

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 12:37 PM   #48 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I came up with Misty, I will call him Misty until he changes his name back to ID or something else that is shorter.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #49 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
I came up with Misty, I will call him Misty until he changes his name back to ID or something else that is shorter.
How about "Ms"?
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 02:24 PM   #50 (permalink)

Or Ms. T