Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/)
-   Jibberish (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   National ignore F3lix month (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/jibberish/18255-national-ignore-f3lix-month.html)

Cocktooth 08-29-2011 05:26 PM

National ignore F3lix month
 
I really think September should be National Ignore F3lix month. You know all he is going to do is bitch about politics and what not. Let's just ignore him and jump on another subject.

f3lix 08-29-2011 05:27 PM

If you can't keep up, Shaw, then just ignore me yourself

Cocktooth 08-29-2011 05:34 PM

I've fucking lapped you for close to a decade. It just makes it easier if you just don't talk/type. It's a waste of space and memory. You are dead to me.

f3lix 08-29-2011 06:20 PM

Son, the only laps you're making is to and from the refrigerator.

Cocktooth 08-29-2011 06:23 PM

Oh, I get it. Cause I'm fat.

DJ FC 08-30-2011 12:44 AM

Please Please Please OST

Orgazmo 08-30-2011 01:12 AM

WHICH OF YOU WILL AGREE TO AN OFFICIAL SHIT TALK WITH THE OTHER?

f3lix 08-30-2011 05:08 PM

Let's hear it from Excusemaster 4000.

Cocktooth 08-31-2011 09:18 AM

Excusemaster 5000. We've virtually already had our shit talking. We would both just spin all of our shit a different way. Felix to me : He is fat with a kid and engaged. He can't spell or put together complete sentences. He is hillbilly and fat. He likes to eat and sales cars cause he is fat. Never will move away from Warsaw.

Me to him: Freshmen Bteam all conference. He is a fat guy that calls other people fat. He had this magical life in Vegas, but crawled back home to teach band. Probably can't walk and chew gum at the same time, yet he thinks he is Usain Bolt in athletisim. Etc.

Pretty sure I pretty much took care of it right there for everyone. Felix will put things into better sentences then I will. But I'm down. Probably should put it into a secure thread seeing as things will be brought up that shouldn't be out in the open.

thekremlin 08-31-2011 09:22 AM

Can we please repeal club 6969?

Ugly Bastard 08-31-2011 10:47 AM

+1 for putting Cocktooth's rep back where it was before.

thekremlin 08-31-2011 11:35 AM

It's not gonna be easy.

Ugly Bastard 08-31-2011 11:38 AM

It should take Gaz like 10 seconds. We just need to ascertain approximately where his rep was at before. Anyone know?

DJ FC 08-31-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard (Post 415761)
It should take Gaz like 10 seconds. We just need to ascertain approximately where his rep was at before. Anyone know?

I don't know if you realize how hurt I was by Cocktooths actions. Club 6969 meant a lot to me and I'm still wounded. I will continue to fight for club -69000.

When Cocktooth gets Sinister back into 6969 I may reconsider.

Ugly Bastard 08-31-2011 11:56 AM

I was a fan of Club 6969. But then it became Club 0. Then Club -6969. Then Club -69000. It was fun at first but now it's devolved to an overplayed bastardization of the rep system.

DJ FC 08-31-2011 11:57 AM

I wanted -69000 from the start. Ruining 6969 is worth -69000

Cocktooth 08-31-2011 12:00 PM

My rep doesn't reflect the impact I have on this site. I make this site go round, right round, round round.

Orgazmo 08-31-2011 12:36 PM

I agree with the Shaw rep attack bastardizing the rep system, but me overturning rep is a slippery slope that I'd rather not travel upon unless there are set guidelines and widespread support.

Ugly Bastard 08-31-2011 02:20 PM

It's pretty clear that amending Shaw's rep number back to where it was is an isolated case of tinkering with rep that is unlikely to repeat itself.

DDTempest 08-31-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard (Post 415765)
I was a fan of Club 6969. But then it became Club 0. Then Club -6969. Then Club -69000. It was fun at first but now it's devolved to an overplayed bastardization of the rep system.

The rep system is already bastardized ... its the same people giving a few other people rep over and over, or people giving the closest person +rep so we can negrep someone else again. If there was a simple one posrep = one point system and a +/- button that didn't require leaving a comment, I feel it would be used more often and to the degree it was intended ... instead its become incestuous and bastardized.

Orgazmo 08-31-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard (Post 415778)
It's pretty clear that amending Shaw's rep number back to where it was is an isolated case of tinkering with rep that is unlikely to repeat itself.

Agreed, but if the question to take Shaw down continues, I would either be doing this in vain or would need to directly interfere with a person's right to use rep as they see fit...which is the slippery slope on which I wish not to tread.

In other words, if everyone agrees that the Shaw thing has run its course, I'll happily add his rep back. Otherwise, I won't do it until there's a consensus on what is and is not allowed with rep...which isn't exactly an easy line to draw.

Ugly Bastard 08-31-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDTempest (Post 415780)
The rep system is already bastardized ... its the same people giving a few other people rep over and over, or people giving the closest person +rep so we can negrep someone else again. If there was a simple one posrep = one point system and a +/- button that didn't require leaving a comment, I feel it would be used more often and to the degree it was intended ... instead its become incestuous and bastardized.

Sounds like someone has rep envy.

Cocktooth 08-31-2011 03:05 PM

Who is this Shaw guy? Sounds incredible.

DJ FC 08-31-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orgazmo (Post 415782)
In other words, if everyone agrees that the Shaw thing has run its course, I'll happily add his rep back. Otherwise, I won't do it until there's a consensus on what is and is not allowed with rep...which isn't exactly an easy line to draw.

Until Cocktooth gets Sinister back to 6969 I will continue to neg-rep him every day. I feel this strongly about it. I don't care if you all retaliate. 6969 meant a lot to me, and for Cocktooth to vandalize it in such a classless manner left a foul taste in my mouth that wont be washed away until -69000 (unless he atones for his wrongs by fixing 6969.)

Cocktooth 08-31-2011 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ FC (Post 415789)
vandalize it in such a classless manner left a foul taste in my mouth that wont be washed away



Is that along the lines of the foul taste Kremlin leaves in your mouth? See what I did there. I made it seem like you take Kremlin's cock and seamen in your mouth, which leaves a foul taste.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net