Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports > Jiu Jitsu Shit

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-22-2005, 11:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Internets: 349
Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Lucy Fur Send a message via Yahoo to Lucy Fur
Starts tonight at 11:05!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!

I am chaos. It is my destiny to destroy.
Lucy Fur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Good the UFC needs some heavy weight fighters like wayne needs some stilts.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2005, 12:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
OMG!!! the heavyweights are a bunch on whiny pussies! boofrickinhoo i can't take the cameras...WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

[ August 22, 2005, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Lucy Fur ]

Unread 08-23-2005, 12:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

why the fuck are the welterweights coming in to the house having to cut weight???? WTF????? wouldn't you go there in the best shape you could be in?

Unread 08-23-2005, 01:02 AM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
that no heart having faggot. He quit with 5 pounds to go. What a fucker. asshole homo mother fucker. I hope he never gets a fight on any show again. What a bitch.
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2005, 01:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

no shit!

loved danas speech. especially "Jason thacker had more heart than any of you" and "you weigh 190lbs and you are like 4'11"

Unread 08-23-2005, 02:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Internets: 10
Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
i can't believe what i just watched.

they should rename the show ultimate CUNT.

as you guys already mentioned, how does anyone come to vegas that much overweight?!?!

at least the the big homesick fatty didn't make any claims about kicking anyone's ass as he was leaving.

that other puss was talking shit about how he would beat anyone in his weight class if he didn't puss out about making weight?!?!?!

i think jorge is going to do very well. i'm still trying to get a feel for the heavies.

although i do hope the loud mouth black guy gets choked out quickly...

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2005, 09:13 AM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
funny, that sammy morgan guy....he KO'd Ludwig a few months ago. He can fight
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2005, 09:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

heh, yeah that would have been a bit of a shocker for the guy calling him out LOL

NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Unread 08-23-2005, 03:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
that was bad for the sport. they were supposed to have a fight every episode. those fucking motherfuckers.
they were told that they needed to be ready to fight the first day they got there. why the hell were some of those dudes 20 pounds overweight saying they have never fought at 170 before. bad casting by dana.

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2005, 06:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

no, good casting on dana's part.

just like last year, he cast some fuck ups and shitty fighters for drama's sake.

it makes for decent TV if you want reality show antics.

but its obviously not the top 18 fighters in the country. you know campbell sponsors some of those fighters.

NHB Intergender Champion

Unread 08-23-2005, 06:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Almost there...

Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
TUF is bs. It pisses me off. With the UFC going mainstream it's slowing turning into boxing as far as politics go. They're trying to build up stars who would never be stars in the first place and then protecting them (example: Diego fighting a C level fighter with NO ground game when Diego is a ground fighter). We're no longer going to see the best fights and fighters in the world we're going to see reality tv personalities who the mainstream is familiar with fighting chumps.
Unread 08-23-2005, 07:14 PM   #13 (permalink)

bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
i see what you are saying AK, but i think all of america wanted to see a fight last night, and we didnt get it. i am actually thinking that this may happen again where fighters cant make weight.

Unread 08-23-2005, 11:13 PM   #14 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
the problem is that all of america wanted to watch that show.
mma is being diluted on this show for ratings. its not a sin or anything but its just not the sport as we know it.

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2005, 12:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Almost there...

The end is near!!!!
Unread 08-24-2005, 03:05 AM   #16 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Look on the brightside, quite possibly the best MMA card ever is this saturday.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2005, 03:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
Almost there...

Yeah. Fuck this is going to be sweet.

Who're your picks to win?
Unread 08-24-2005, 06:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
TUF?

RUF!

Unread 08-24-2005, 11:28 AM   #19 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

yes, pride is going to be awesome this weekend!!

i just want silva to destroy arona.

cro cop vs fedor is going to be ace.

NHB Intergender Champion

Unread 08-24-2005, 12:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Somebody make a pick em thread
Unread 08-24-2005, 01:31 PM   #21 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
vand v arona VAND
alaistar v shogun SHOGUN
shogun v vand (has a chute boxe guy ever fought his teammate before?) VAND

cro cop v fedor CRO COP

tank v yoshida YOSHIDA
igor and fabricio will also win thier fights

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2005, 02:29 PM   #22 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Wand v Arona - Wand
Alistar v Shogun - Shogun
Wand v Shogun - Wand

Cro Cop v Fedor - Fedor

Tank v Yoshida - Yoshida
Igor v Nak - Igor
Werdum v Zentsov - Zentsov
Unread 08-24-2005, 02:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Wand v Arona - Wand
Alistar v Shogun - Shogun
Wand v Shogun - Shogun

Cro Cop v Fedor - Fedor

Tank v Yoshida - Tank
Igor v Nak - Igor
Werdum v Zentsov - Werdum
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2005, 02:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

yoshida is lucky the fix is in for him

[ August 24, 2005, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Deadly Crescent Kick ]

NHB Intergender Champion

Unread 08-24-2005, 03:37 PM   #25 (permalink)

lol at anyone thinking yoshida will lose in japan. even if tank landed a hay maker and knocked him out. the refs would disqualify tank for illegal shorts or some shit