Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports > Jiu Jitsu Shit

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-21-2014, 11:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default UFC on Fox 10

Pretty pumped. Friday at 9, I leave the family behind and head out for a weekend of fights. While the fight card isn't stacked, it's not to shabby either. Thompson Henderson/Miocic Gonzaga. I'm looking forward to seeing Sergio Pettis fight, brother of Anthony Pettis. Sprinkle in some Cowboy Cerrone, and Eddie Wineland, and I'm happy I upgraded my tickets a bit!

For the first time, I bellied up and bought some decent seats. I'm hoping they offer up an upgrade, because I'm just off the floor with my seating now. Last year, we sat in a club section, where the beer was more expensive, and the view wasn't great. Should make for a fun Saturday night.

Only downfall is the first fight starts at 330. The event gets over at 10. That's a long ass time in an arena. We will probably fill up at the Italian joint just down the street from the UC, to save some money for beer.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 02:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Fights were pretty good. I didn't think Benson won the fight.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently a lot of people feel the same way.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2014, 10:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't either. Overall, a pretty good night of fights. I missed the Cerone head kid. Probably the most fun I've had at an event. We were surrounded by good people, and were pretty close to the action. It was a good weekend.

Met a couple of people worthy of note. Luke Rockhold was trying to get through my section to take a piss. Stopped beside me for 20 pictures and talked to me while he was doing it. Pretty cool guy, just needed to take a leak. Say hey to Big Black and a few others. I'm not much for bothering celebrities.

If they come back next January, we have already laid plans to stay at the Hard Rock where the fighters stay. We drank entirely to much Friday night, so I'm waiting to attend weigh ins, and the q&a. My body can't take 2 nights of hard drinking like that!!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote