Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-21-2003, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
What a crazy ass world.

Source

Quote:
Taipei - A Taiwan man who used a different identity through the Internet to double-date his girlfriend, has committed suicide after the girl fell for his email-based alter ego, a Taiwan newspaper reported on Wednesday.

Huang Tzu-heng, 20, a shop clerk in Taipei County, began dating his high school class mate Hsiao Lan in the Spring, the Apple Daily reported.

Hoping to find out if Hsiao Lan really loved him, Huang dated Hsiao Lan on the Internet, posing as "Mr J" while continuing to date her in real life.

As Hsiao Lao did not tell Huang she was dating Mr J on the Internet, Huang became frustrated because he believed lovers should share all their secrets, the report stated.

Then one day Hsiao Lan told Huang that she had fallen in love with "Mr J" and wanted to break up with Huang.

Huang killed himself by burning charcoal in his bedroom on Monday night, leaving two suicide notes, one to his parents and one to Hsiao Lan.

In his letter to Hsiao Lan, Huang wrote: "Do you remember your Internet friend? That is me. But I never thought our love would have such an ending." - Sapa-DPA
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2003, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha...wow. Firstly, that was a helluvan idea talking to her from another ID. Secondly...what kind of dumbass kills himself over a girl? Moron.

NICE find gizazmoizmo.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2003, 10:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ish...

Internets: 10
silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Thats why you shouldnt date over the internet...ur significant other wil find out and kill them self.

God people are dumb!

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2003, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)

sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
hehehe
wow...
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2003, 02:01 AM   #5 (permalink)

getupkids is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to getupkids
i find that absolutely hilarious...
she told the idiot that she liked the internet guy, instead of kiling himself, why couldnt he have just told her that it was him? stupid stupid people

according to the map, we've only got about 4 more inches to go
getupkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2003, 02:22 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rudy is on a distinguished road
call me sensitive...i feel bad for the poor guy. I'd kill myself too if i got dumped for someone my girlfriend had never even seen before. ok maybe not....but thats shitty clitty
Rudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2003, 03:12 AM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah...I don't know how people can really say that it's hilarious. A man killed himself. It may be a stupid reason, but he's still dead...

[ July 22, 2003, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2003, 05:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
are you starting to grow a heart, dirty?

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2003, 03:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
I guess I just sort of feel sorry for the fucked up person. But he should have killed the girl, instead of himself. That's what I would have done.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2003, 01:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
There's the Harry I remember.

Anyway, I can say that I have a huge amount of pity for this man. Or, I would if he were alive, but I guess it doesn't matter now. But still, shouldn't this guy have known that the chick was falling in love with 'Mr. J'....I mean, it's not a hard thing to spot, i.e. spending more time with your persona than you, blah blah blah....stuff like that.

Anyway, the thing I find hilarious is that almost all of these news stories come from the Orient. Wasn't that 'cutting off own penis' story from Korea, this one's from Taiwan, there was another one from around that area too.....I swear, those people are getting freakier and freakier every day.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2003, 05:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

fat_retard is on a distinguished road
I agree, I heard recently about a Japanese man who tried to commit suicide by jumping off a building, but before he could jump a aligator tore his head off.
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2003, 06:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

BrassMonkees is on a distinguished road
wow i'm glad to see that those funny little orientals are the ones with the stupid stories. we all know that caucasions never do things as stupid as 'eating their own penises.' ok damn.. maybe they don't. koreans suck.

neither here nor there...
BrassMonkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2003, 02:22 AM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 26
Jesus Chrystler is on a distinguished road
why was there an alligator on top of a building?

give a man fire, warm him for a day... set a man on fire, warm him for the rest of his life.
Jesus Chrystler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2003, 08:38 PM   #14 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
He was suicidal... and hungry. Duh.

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2003, 11:22 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Chrystler:
why was there an alligator on top of a building?
Why does it matter, the thing totally ate the head of the japanese dude. I think it escaped from the Zoo on the third floor or something.
Unread 07-29-2003, 07:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

A zoo on the third floor of a building?

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2003, 10:27 PM   #17 (permalink)

Thats just what I heard ok? Why do you guys ask so many questions?