Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2004, 02:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
I don't know about you, but one of the best parts of the holiday season for me is watching 'Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve.' Unfortunately, this will be the first time in 33 years that he will not host. Clark suffered a small stroke last week and issued a statement saying that he will not be able to do it this year, but has not completely retired as he expects to be back next year.

Clark's replacement this year: Regis Philbin. They could have chosen a worse person I suppose.

By the way, one article I read used the phrase 'orgy of retroness' and I laughed my ass off. Genius. What a great phrase. Unfortunately, you have to have a subscription to read it, so I didn't post that one.

[ December 15, 2004, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: tonguegina ]
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 03:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm over Dick Clark. I'm over him. This year I'll be in freefall at the stroke of midnight, instead of watching TV anyway

Side note: I can see Regis taking Clark's place permanentaly. 20 years from now, my kids will be watching Regis at midnight. God help them.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 03:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
nothing wrong with regis

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 03:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
I like dirt.

tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
I have no problems with Regis. I expect Dick to return next year unless he has another stroke or something.

[ December 16, 2004, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: tonguegina ]
Old 12-16-2004, 03:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 301788
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I don't know know how to tell you this, tongue...but Dick Clark is most certainly going to be dead by this time next year.

I'm sorry that it has to be this way.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 03:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Dick Clark should have been dead years ago, but instead he hasn't appeared to have aged at all. I'm guessing that this Dick Clark is really the third or fourth "Dick Clark" since American Bandstand. He's just such an icon that they keep having drones go through plastic surgery to look like him.