Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-17-2004, 12:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
Nubblites, I've been rummaging about looking through different web sites, theories, data, and the such, and I have come to the conclusion that through numerous video feeds and scientific theories, that 9/11 was much more than hijackers attacking America.

For some of you, this might seem impossible and will want to think there is no way it could happen...for those of you, I am sorry. For the rest of you that have an open mind, please take a look at the data, as it speaks for itself.

Numerous web sites have theories, but I'm going to try to summarize them here. First, go to letsroll911.org Scroll down to the video feed that shows the "missile attack 1/3 of a second before impact". Just look at it for a while. Much of the other concepts on that side are farfetched, so in saving yourself wasted time, I'd suggest you head on over to http://www.farmingdaleweather.net/vi...its.gp.med.asf Some of you may have already seen this "firemans video" from the attack on the first WTC building. Now, I ask you to take a closer look and see the explosion before the plane impact Tower 1. http://webfairy.911review.org/video/firsthit.detail.mov If you think this video is rigged, go ahead and take a look at the Fireman's video again with what you have just seen in memory. See it now?

What do you think about this? The government has mentioned nothing about missle attacks on the WTC, nor has the media. The evidence is in front of you.

The controlled demolition of the WTC Towers and Building 7.

Many theories, using science, have shown it to be impossible for a 767 plane to have enough fuel and to burn hot enough to melt the core steel beams of the WTC towers. Some have thought the use of thermite had to occur. Others have thought that the buildings were already rigged with explosives and were detonated. There are several theories, but all of them share one thing in common. The planes' fuel could not burn hot enough to melt the steel beams.

thermite theory
video of charges going off
video of demolition squibs shooting out of the tower

The Twin Towers exploded outwards as far as 70 m.

</font>
  • The tremendous force exploded the walls and entire structure out horizontally.</font>
  • The buildings came down in about the same time as a free fall - there was no friction of a collapse.</font>
  • The buildings were exploded into fine dust, not collapsed pieces. Where does the energy come from to turn all this reinforced concrete into dust?</font>
  • NYFD discusses WTC tower falling</font>
Jet fuel can't melt steel:
</font>
  • No fire in history has lead to the collapse of a steel office building, even after hours of raging fires; when the Twin Towers exploded, the fires had almost gone out.</font>
  • The temperatures measured of the core of the rubble, five days later, exceed the maximum temperature for a kerosene fire.</font>
  • The maximum temperature for a kerosene fire is insufficient to melt steel; to use jet fuel to melt steel would be an amazing discovery.</font>
We know for certain that WTC building 7 was demolished by explosives. Easily proven by the owner of the building admitting it...In a September 2002 PBS documentary called 'America Rebuilds,' Silverstein states, in reference to World Trade Center Building 7, "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." play the second video from the top to see this
The Pentagon attack

Simply stated, there was a world of footage include pictures, video, and audio about the WTC attacks, but where is all of the evidence regarding the Pentagon Attack?

The only pictoral evidence shown here shows no plane, but only a white cloud following the suppossed Commercial airliner. Did you notice anything odd there? Maybe...a missing frame? Science also gives us evidence that the "white tail" following a plane only occurs at high altitudes, as the particles are frozen by the air tempeture in the stratosphere. So how did we have this white tail on ground?

Who was driving this plane?

Do you recall when we were told about the hijackers taking flying lessons 6 months before the attacks? So do I. But sit back and think about this...how did a person with less than 6 months of flying experience manage to hit a building on the first floor, traveling at 500 mph and only caused this much less damage than what we saw at the WTC? Dulles Airport Traffic Controller said this... "The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that that was a military plane....And it went six, five, four. And I had it in my mouth to say, three, and all of a sudden the plane turned away. In the room, it was almost a sense of relief. This must be a fighter. This must be one of our guys sent in, scrambled to patrol our capital, and to protect our president, and we sat back in our chairs and breathed for just a second".

Oddly enough, the grass seems fine
But wait...why is there gravel and sand being poured over it?
And where is the part of the Pentagon where the wings of the plane entered? Doesn't it seem odd?

I am sure several of you will write this off as impossible, but I hope that you think about it. Just think how big and powerful the US Federal Government has become because of these events and think back to whether or not it is impossible.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2004, 01:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
DJ FC

It's a lot to think about, but damn kid... if you put all this together props on the effort at least.
Unread 08-17-2004, 01:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Internets: 4881
Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, im seriously believing this shit. Its pretty crazy to even believe, because its definetely not anything ive ever heard mentioned or talked about on TV.

I watched the brief 5 frame video of the plane hitting the pentagon several times. I still cannot see a plane.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2004, 01:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
Wait and wtf? Why does the pentagon video say september 12th?

Btw I wanted to say that since I read your post, ive been browsing the internet for approx an hour and half reading various stuff on all 4 of the flights that crashed on 9/11. There are some crazy theories out there, and im really starting to believe some of them.

[ August 17, 2004, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: Nathan ]
Unread 08-17-2004, 07:25 AM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
I've got a friend in the Air Force who, at last correspondence, was stationed in Japan. According to him, it is common knowledge among those in his position that the plane that went down without hitting a building was shot down by fighters and not forced to crash due to a passenger uprise. The media wasn't alerted to this fact because the government didn't want to have to put up with people knowing that the deaths of all those aboard that plane was directly caused by an order from them. He referred to the American media as the government's bitch.

I used to correspond with him quite frequently and always got news from Iraq at least a week before it was reported on television or in papers. The mass media doesn't report anything until the powers that be put whatever spin they choose on the story. This, at very least, shows the power of the government over the media and how something as outlined in the original post could actually be plausible.

As of late, my contact is no longer responding to nor sending emails and the phone calls have stopped.

[ August 17, 2004, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: StDx ]
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2004, 02:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MobiusLoop is on a distinguished road
I too have done alot of research on this and I've come to the conclusion that the government was aware of the attacks much like Pearl Harbor, Oklahoma City, and the first WTC attack. In fact, according to declassified government documents the government actually facilitated some of the attacks and aided the planning parties.

A definitive piece of evidence that there was prior knowledge of the attacks lies in the stock market. A "Put" option is basically saying a stock will lose money during a given time. They are not purchased often, but just before 9/11 a record number of put options where purchased on United and American Airlines by a company that was used to be run by a man high up in the CIA.

If I knew where I was going, I'd already be there...
MobiusLoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2004, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
f3lix, how is the second video you listed, the webfairy one, supposed to prove anything? You claim the building was hit by missles, but then why can't you see any damage or smoke or fire on the buildilng before the plane hits it? And also, I wanna know when American Airlines started carrying missles on board during commercial flights.

I didn't read your entire post cuz I have no attention span and I don't really care, but those were two questions I was hoping you could answer for me.

[ August 18, 2004, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: sim_flex_x ]
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2004, 05:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

Sim, if you'd simply read the whole post, you wouldn't have those two questions.
Unread 08-18-2004, 09:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
k, i read it. First off you've studied this much more than I have, but I just wanted to clear up a few things for myself. I guess I don't understand what you're talking about with your first few links. Are you saying in the fireman video, that shows missle attacks and not the plane hitting? And secondly, you talk alot about the fires making the buildings fall. I'm not saying some sort of exploding devices weren't involved, cuz obviously I have no way of knowing that, but I always assumed the impact of the plane into the building had more to do with the collapse than anything. That's a pretty hefty object to be supporting so high up in the air, plus when it hit the building I would think that would probably affect the frame of the buildling. But that's just me. Also you said "The buildings were exploded into fine dust, not collapsed pieces". In the pictures I've seen there were a bunch of larger pieces. Not large in comparison with the building but definitely larger than dust. When a building as large as the WTC falls in on itself you can't expect huge walls to still be intact. And also a large portion of the "dust" and all that was probably all the crap inside the building, furnature and all that, and insulation and whatever else is in the walls.

But like I said, I'm just throwing ideas out there, clearly I haven't researched as much as you have, but I figured I'd throw out my two cents.

[ August 18, 2004, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: sim_flex_x ]
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2004, 11:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

The missle reference suggests the there was a missle that was shot first, and then the plane attacked, thus enhancing the disaster.

The designers of the WTC towers made the building, so that even if an aircraft hit it, the building would still stand, which it did.

I appreciate your 2 cents, and anybody elses. I want this to be a free discussion about the possibilites about such an event taking place.
Unread 08-20-2004, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I read your post and at least browsed the links you provided...but there's a fair chance I'm missing something.

Basically...I don't understand the motive in the whole thing. I see a reason for using explosives to take down the WTC buildings after the plane hit...and the reason to not want people to know that is what they did...but I don't see a reason for them to attack the building in the first place...which is what I'm thinking is what you're saying may have happened.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2004, 01:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
DJ FC

It's like the burning of the Reichstag, only poorly timed.
Unread 08-21-2004, 03:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
That doesn't mean anything to me.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2004, 05:40 AM   #14 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

There's a conspiracy theory for just about every major controversial event in human history. And each one of them is pretty damn convincing.

I, for one, do not happen to think that this one is convincing enough to start changing minds. Makes for a good read though.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2004, 12:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
DJ FC

Here Gaz.

Not sure if I believe it myself, but if 9/11 was actually an inside job, then it would be very much like the Reichstag fire, which launched Adolf Hitler's career.

http://www.oilempire.us/reichstag-fire.html
Unread 09-02-2004, 12:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...entagon121.swf

Thats a pretty nice video I found that brings up several good points about the 747 that supposidly crashed into the pentagon.
Unread 09-02-2004, 02:17 PM   #17 (permalink)

underwater is on a distinguished road
yeah... um, this whole "no plane hitting the pentagon" thing is really getting to me. is there no evidence of it, anywhere??

[ September 02, 2004, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: underwater ]

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2004, 02:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Let's play Hunt the boeing!
Unread 09-02-2004, 03:44 PM   #19 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
I just started readin Michael Moore's new book, "Dude, Where's My Country?"

He starts off by talking about 9/11 and how there are a lot of details about the aftermath that don't add up.

First off, he talks about the fact that every Bulgarian employee that worked at the WTC by chance did not show up to work the day of the "attack".

Also, Moore talks about the personal relationship between the Bin Laden and Bush family and their past business affiliations. A peculiar thing Moore wrote about was how a day after the attack, every Bin Laden family relative was moved out of the US by United States Intelligence Officials.

Now, why the hell would the US help a criminal mastermind's relatives out of the US unless there was some sort of conspiracy? Anyone?

There's so much more in this book that blows my mind and I'm sure you all would enjoy it. Again, its "Dude, Where's My Country" by Michael Moore (director of such films as Farenheit 9/11, Bowling for Columbine, and Roger & Me)
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2004, 05:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

It's been widespread knowledge that the Bin Laden family has disowned Osama. The US took the Bin Laden's out of the US for their own safety, so that misinformed Americans didn't take out the attacks on his innocent (I believe they are innocent) family members.
Unread 09-03-2004, 01:18 AM   #21 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Quote:
Originally posted by St. Anky:
I just started readin Michael Moore's new book, "Dude, Where's My Country?"

He starts off by talking about 9/11 and how there are a lot of details about the aftermath that don't add up.

First off, he talks about the fact that every Bulgarian employee that worked at the WTC by chance did not show up to work the day of the "attack".

Also, Moore talks about the personal relationship between the Bin Laden and Bush family and their past business affiliations. A peculiar thing Moore wrote about was how a day after the attack, every Bin Laden family relative was moved out of the US by United States Intelligence Officials.

Now, why the hell would the US help a criminal mastermind's relatives out of the US unless there was some sort of conspiracy? Anyone?

There's so much more in this book that blows my mind and I'm sure you all would enjoy it. Again, its "Dude, Where's My Country" by Michael Moore (director of such films as Farenheit 9/11, Bowling for Columbine, and Roger & Me)
I just read the first few pages of this book on amazon.com. Its very interesting, I think I might go buy the book here shortly. I also enjoyed watching Bowling for Columbine, so I wouldn't be surprised if Moores other movies and his books are just as enjoyable.

Well, I guess enjoyable wouldn't neccesarily be the correct term, cause some of its almost disturbing. His work is definetely interesting and really makes you wonder, which I like. Not many people have the balls to question there own government and country.

[ September 02, 2004, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Nathan ]
Unread 09-07-2004, 12:25 AM   #22 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Unread 09-13-2004, 02:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Yes, we attacked ourselves and killed thousands of our own people for politcal gain, and nobody figured it out except these genius conspiracy theorist...get a fucking life people.
http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2004, 02:41 AM   #24 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Some people have too much time on their hands.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2004, 03:18 AM   #25 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
that freedom underground video was pretty interesting. but yeah it is really weird that they didnt release more than one angle of the "plane" coming in. That and the fact that the FBI already knew about the video cameras that were set up there ahead of time. What was weird though is why the video failed to mention any quotes of the hotel employees who watched the video feed adn what they saw in it.

[ September 15, 2004, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: buckeye ]
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote