Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-23-2004, 12:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

WHen i was in Sam Goody yesterday i decided to buy the new maxim due to the fact that paris hilton was on the cover and i need some new material to touch myself.....i was reading a few articles and one of them was a dipctive story of how a metorite has a 63.8 % chance of hitting the earth on sept 27....Now you think if this was true it would be all over the place because if this would happen everyone would die, including nubblies.net....also food for though....2 months ago, on two back to back nights, 2 different TV stations played the movies deep impact and aramegeddon....I believe the goverenment was trying to tell us something....just thought i should let everyone know..peace

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a subscriber Shaw; one who also read that article. I think, for the most part, we should be alright. If something THAT major were going to happen, it would be on the news already.

But while we're on the subject of space and whatnot, did anyone hear how NASA is going to announce a startling discovery on Mars on Thursday? The odd thing is, when they find something, they usually tell the press right away. What if they found like... a human skeleton or something. That would be the shit.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 12:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Depending on the size of the meteor it may not have a dramatic affect on Earth. Asteroids and Comets are bigger powers than a meteorite. I am not ruling out any possibilities, I am just saying that meteorites scientifically depend on their size. Don't they burn quicker in the atmosphere anyway making them smaller?

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 12:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Its supposed to be like the size of Texas.
Unread 03-23-2004, 12:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Well then that may be a concern if it hits anywhere close to America. But I think you hit the nail right on the head Anky, if it was going to be a major thing then it would be everywhere.

Unread 03-23-2004, 12:47 PM   #6 (permalink)

what if it was so major that it was secret?

I havent told anyone that I'm the anti-christ yet...
Unread 03-23-2004, 12:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

You told me, and I haven't told anyone. [img]graemlins/shifty.gif[/img]

I hope it doesn't have a major affect on Earth. Things are going well.

Unread 03-23-2004, 12:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Until tomorrow, when... well, You'll see
Unread 03-23-2004, 01:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
I heard about this over Christmas Break.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by St. Anky:
I'm a subscriber Shaw; one who also read that article. I think, for the most part, we should be alright. If something THAT major were going to happen, it would be on the news already.
-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 01:54 PM   #11 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

well when you say if it does hit i hope it doesnt have a huge impact on earth...if it hits we are all dead...read the article..within a month every one of us will be dead....I for one hope that if it does hit, it hits me directly on my head!!!!!!!!! I dont want to suffer!!!

Unread 03-23-2004, 01:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

Think positive. At least they do know it's coming and may be able to do something about it, that is if Bush thinks it's more of a priority than terrorism.

Unread 03-23-2004, 01:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

If you look on all the major news websites (eg CNN.com) there is no story what so ever on this meteor, however I did run across an article on CNN.com that discusses a possible asteroid collision with Earth in 2014. Just another thing to worry about. Go figure.

Unread 03-23-2004, 09:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Quote:
Originally posted by Shaw:
i was reading a few articles and one of them was a dipctive story of how a metorite has a 63.8 % chance of hitting the earth on sept 27....
Was this before or after the interview with Osama Bin Laden?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 09:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
63.8%, sounds pretty realistic to me. not 64, not 63...

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 03-23-2004, 10:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
We've seen in poker, that statistics tend to not mean jack shit on the river
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 11:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
the river?

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 03-23-2004, 11:11 PM   #18 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by AcTivE:
the river?
What are you doing on May 22nd?

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 03-23-2004, 11:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I hope I get laid by my girlfriend before it hits. Just one time I want my penis to touch a vagina, one time before I die.....

Who better to do it with than such a beautiful young lady like herself?

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 11:17 PM   #20 (permalink)

I agree BDH. Many of us have fantasized about ours touching hers before we die.

Unread 03-23-2004, 11:29 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by VOL:
Many of us have fantasized about ours touching hers before we die.
While others of us didn't have to fantasize.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 03-23-2004, 11:41 PM   #22 (permalink)

I know I was there too UB.

Unread 03-24-2004, 12:11 AM   #23 (permalink)

Internets: 10
bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
Quote:
Originally posted by VOL:
Well then that may be a concern if it hits anywhere close to America. But I think you hit the nail right on the head Anky, if it was going to be a major thing then it would be everywhere.
it could hit in asia, it still wipe out the entire planet.
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2004, 04:35 AM   #24 (permalink)

very good point bert, the article stated no mattere where it hits within a month all plant life animal life and humans will be dead....so there we have it...the world ends on sept 27!!!!!! who wants to start drinking now and not spend another sober minute??? ME ME ME!

Unread 03-24-2004, 05:30 AM   #25 (permalink)

Internets: 26
Jesus Chrystler is on a distinguished road
I'm in

give a man fire, warm him for a day... set a man on fire, warm him for the rest of his life.
Jesus Chrystler is offline   Reply With Quote