Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
Poor Sport
 
Beebs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Indianapolis / Middlebury / Long Lake
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 119993
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
Dude. There are not skid marks on the lawn at the Pentagon and the whole in the side of building where the plane crashed is roughly the size of a missle, NOT a 747 jet plane.

Also I knew a guy that was talking to a guy that was in the world trade center when it collapsed and the guy he was talking to happened to be a retired military explosives expert and could tell by the smell of the smoke before the tower collapsed that the building was blown up FROM THE INSIDE!!!!

You cannot ignore the facts, man. You cannot allow the buildabears to win.
I really hope I am just not realizing you are being sarcastic, because if you belive this, which the "buildabears" spelling gives me hope that you don't, I might kill a kitten.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag
 
DDTempest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs View Post
I really hope I am just not realizing you are being sarcastic, because if you belive this, which the "buildabears" spelling gives me hope that you don't, I might kill a kitten.
Build-A-Bear Workshop-United States: Home Page

Sorry ... I know my sarcasm walks a razor thin tight-rope of believability. Also, please kill a kitten anyways.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:07 AM   #28 (permalink)
Bokononist
 
Fruitacious B's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs View Post
You actually managed to take your chance to sound less an idiot, but tottally drpped the ball and went even deeper into bullshit.

It took,what, 6 hours for every single last one of your points to be blown out of the water.

First, this means you based nothing on facts, since the facts of the case did not change; it shows you guess based on illogical emotion and hunches, rather than facts.

If you think the facts in this case prove beyond a doubt, but fail to recognize that there is an infintely larger pile of clear cut evidence that 9-11 was not a conspiracy in the sense you use that word, not to mention 8 years of hard core peer reviewed academic research, you have completly lost any chance to save any credibility as a skeptic you may have had.

Seriously, you are the worst type of psuedo-intellectual; quick to jump to a sexy conclusion, rather than actually look for facts and truely be a skeptic, rather than just an emotional shill for wanting to get it right when there is actually something conspiratorial; looking like a truely indepent thinker. What you do is just always bet on the longest shot possible, hoping that one time it hits; in reality though you won't have reached it by thought and skeptical thought, just constantly playing the conspiracy card hoping people forget how often you get it totally wrong.

You give real critcal thinkers a bad name.
Let me get this right...I pitch a few thoughts about the story after only a few hours time, on a lark, and that defines my entire intellectual outlook? I enjoy taking a thought to hypothetical extremes on occasion, it passes the time, involves the imagination, and keeps things in an entirely objective light. I never claimed that I was stating facts

You're a pretentious blowhard, rambling nigh on with egocentric rants as if your viewpoint is the final word. Fuck you and whatever it is you believe 'critical thinking' to be.

I'm not going to even start on 9-11, if you can't question that at all....it baffles me. It seems to me that it would be difficult to so easily believe whatever you're told.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:56 AM   #29 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham
Senior Member
 
vaga1220's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: HELL 666
Posts: 1,515
Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitacious B View Post
I'm not going to even start on 9-11, if you can't question that at all....it baffles me. It seems to me that it would be difficult to so easily believe whatever you're told.
It's funny to me that easily believing whatever you're told comes so easily to conspiracy theorist jack nuts.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #30 (permalink)
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaga1220 View Post
It's funny to me that easily believing whatever you're told comes so easily to conspiracy theorist jack nuts.
It's easy for the majority believe what the majority believes, and it's easy for the minority to believe what the minority believes. STFU all of you.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #31 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag
 
DDTempest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
It's easy for the majority believe what the majority believes, and it's easy for the minority to believe what the minority believes. STFU all of you.
You would believe something like this Blonde.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #32 (permalink)
Poor Sport
 
Beebs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Indianapolis / Middlebury / Long Lake
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 119993
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitacious B View Post
Let me get this right...I pitch a few thoughts about the story after only a few hours time, on a lark, and that defines my entire intellectual outlook? I enjoy taking a thought to hypothetical extremes on occasion, it passes the time, involves the imagination, and keeps things in an entirely objective light. I never claimed that I was stating facts

You're a pretentious blowhard, rambling nigh on with egocentric rants as if your viewpoint is the final word. Fuck you and whatever it is you believe 'critical thinking' to be.

I'm not going to even start on 9-11, if you can't question that at all....it baffles me. It seems to me that it would be difficult to so easily believe whatever you're told.

Right, you just so happened to latch on to all the favorite's of typical pseudo-skeptics, before you knew any fucking facts, and proclaim from on high that were all sheep are idiots if we follow the big corporation/government/reptilian media's take or even basic common fucking sense on the situation; you, on the other hand are so clever that you have the this whole thing figured out, you are gonna be brave (you're so cute when you think you're being brave) and "call bullshit" and then launch into a bunch of cliches that prove nothing.

Then when it becomes obvious the facts are saying that what those of us saying you were wrong were in fact proving that you were wrong, instead of just saying "yea I was wrong, I should probably stop being a pseudo-skeptic who holds an impossibly high burden of proof on government, academic, and media sources, while holding a laughably low burden on crackpot conspiracy theorists."

But no, you come out and say "sure, I was wrong again, because I am generally an idiot, but I would like to take this time of admitted failure and stupidity to announce that I believe that 9-11, which has been studied by a higher combination of technology and raw man-power than any event in history, was a conspiracy that has been so successful that not one single iota of evidence proving me right exists despite the aforementioned investigation."

Seriously, read your first post, just look how fucking stupid it looks now that it is 100% plainly obvious you were dead wrong.

Fuck people like you, since the general public is willing to believe a sexy consipiracy theory rather than a boring academic, peer reviewed, reasoned explanation, you are viewed as an intellectual who sees through the veil of the all powerful, all evil "establishment." When in reality you are just another dumb bitch too stupid to actually know what real skepticism is.

Seriously, go back and read your first post, if you think it's "pitching a few thoughts" that just so happened to be wrong, you are an idiot. It is saying "[blook at me[/b], I'm so fucking smart I can piece together this whole damn thing, despite all the facts, literally, all of them, showing I have no foot to stand on. I won't let that stop me, in fact I will use those facts to prove my cute little imaginary story about the evil government hating on those poor peaceful muslims, not because the facts are wrong or suspect, no that would make to much sense, what I am going to do is say that the facts are so obvious that they must be made up, because the obvious conclusion to come to when the facts add up nicely is that it was set up by a huge government conspiracy involving killing it's own soldiers all for the sake of making muslims looks bad, because making muslims look bad requires any extra work."

You say I can't "question" 9-11? No, the problem is that people like you think questioning automatically means finding an answer significantly different than the established story. I have questioned the shit out of it, and I have found that I agree with the worlds foremost authorities, academics, investigators, computer model makers, intelligence experts.

That is skepticism, that is critical thinking; questioning for the sake of finding the actual truth, regardless of how boring and non sexy it is. What you are is a pseudo-skeptic, you start from the conclusion that the established story is wrong and then work backwards, picking only the crackpots who support you, while ignoring all the aforementioned experts.

Here is how are 9-11 conversation would go:

You point out all the obvious reasons for whoever you think did it had for doing it, none of which make all that much sense, then you present a few "facts" that are actually mistakes that have been corrected but most people never heard about the corrections because that's not as sexy, now lacking facts you show all the "inconsistency" in the established case.

I explain why your obvious reasons don't make much sense, I show you you're "facts" have been proven wrong, I show you actual facts that prove that at least one and likely all of your theory is a physical impossibility, I show you facts that show that the generally accepted theory amongst sane people does in fact make sense and that most of the "inconsistency" in it is simply due to misunderstanding or misreporting that was never corrected or just ignored when it was, and then I again point out that you are an idiot willing to listen to any idiot who can make a youtube video with scary background, but refuse to believe anything the most respected academics and instigators tell you without them physically take you there via time machine and showing it to you live.

Last edited by Beebs; 11-19-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:54 PM   #33 (permalink)
Poor Sport
 
Beebs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Indianapolis / Middlebury / Long Lake
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 119993
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
It's easy for the majority believe what the majority believes, and it's easy for the minority to believe what the minority believes. STFU all of you.
Fuck that, in this case the only reason it is easy for the minority to believe what the minority believes, which is actually about 1,000,000 things, is that they are fucking stupid.

In terms of facts, it is not only not easy, it is impossible for the minority to believe what the minority believes.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice
 
Dent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,030
Internets: 141658
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute
Default



Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #35 (permalink)
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs View Post
In terms of facts, it is not only not easy, it is impossible for the minority to believe what the minority believes.
I realize there's always going to be a majority/minority in every single group ever and yes it will continue to be an "infinite mirror" situation, but surely somebody as intelligent as you knows what I meant. A minority does constitute similar people, and conspiracy theorists will agree with conspiracy theorists, the rest will agree with whatever other, more popular option there is.

You sure are one cantankerous bastard. I don't know if I like this whole "Beebs against the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD" thing. You're an extremely intelligent guy from what I know, but if you really think you're smarter than everybody else, how about applying that in your life to make some real, progressive CHANGES (or at least constructive arguments, preferably not containing insults meant for a testosterone-fueled rivalry over a woman; personal insults really have no place in adult debates) in the world instead of being such a callous naysayer all the fucking time?

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 11-19-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #36 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,478
Internets: 299660
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default

I'd like to go on record as stating that I like the callous naysayer.
Orgazmo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:07 PM   #37 (permalink)
Bokononist
 
Fruitacious B's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs View Post
piles of presumptuous, self-righteous bullshit.
...Yeah, I still don't care.

Had I known the precedent for longwinded whining was so high, I would've made my crackpot theories a bit more flavorful. I'll keep that in mind next time and toss in some Jews, the Reagan Administration, religious undertones, etc. If one post about Fort Hood can do this, I can't imagine where it goes from here. All hail Beebs, God of Truth.

go fuck yourself, that's all you've done thus far.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #38 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Beebs > Fruit in a blowout
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:54 PM   #39 (permalink)
Poor Sport
 
Beebs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Indianapolis / Middlebury / Long Lake
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 119993
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
I realize there's always going to be a majority/minority in every single group ever and yes it will continue to be an "infinite mirror" situation, but surely somebody as intelligent as you knows what I meant. A minority does constitute similar people, and conspiracy theorists will agree with conspiracy theorists, the rest will agree with whatever other, more popular option there is.

You sure are one cantankerous bastard. I don't know if I like this whole "Beebs against the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD" thing. You're an extremely intelligent guy from what I know, but if you really think you're smarter than everybody else, how about applying that in your life to make some real, progressive CHANGES (or at least constructive arguments, preferably not containing insults meant for a testosterone-fueled rivalry over a woman; personal insults really have no place in adult debates) in the world instead of being such a callous naysayer all the fucking time?
You overestimated me, I thought you ment the 9-11/ Fort Hood minority had reasons, legitimate ones to believe utter nonsense.

The second part is certainly true, I need to make some changes in my life, but for the last year I have been; but thank you for having the nuts to say it. Internet arguments invovling real people rising as a result of religious extremism being blamed on people who actually try to stop them and treating the bad guys as victims, however, I will be as agressive as I can.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #40 (permalink)
Poor Sport
 
Beebs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Indianapolis / Middlebury / Long Lake
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 119993
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitacious B View Post
...Yeah, I still don't care.

Had I known the precedent for longwinded whining was so high, I would've made my crackpot theories a bit more flavorful. I'll keep that in mind next time and toss in some Jews, the Reagan Administration, religious undertones, etc. If one post about Fort Hood can do this, I can't imagine where it goes from here. All hail Beebs, God of Truth.

go fuck yourself, that's all you've done thus far.

All I've done is say you were wrong, then when you admitted it you threw in an even bigger, dumber conspiracy theory; I would be failing the world if I didn't point this out and show why you fit into a category of people who rank amongst the dumbest on earth.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #41 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ProfessorNumber's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,215
Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
Beebs > Fruit in a blowout
X2.


I know Fruitacious means well, and there is nothing wrong with sparking a pseudo-intellectual debate on the internet. Nonetheless, you can't throw out crack-pot ideas with no factual basis, and then criticize someone for a long-winded, but rational, rebuttal.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Fort Wayne Children's Zoo Orgazmo Reviews 61 12-04-2007 01:38 PM
Shrine Circus Worker Dies in Fort Wayne StabMaster Arson News 1 02-01-2005 02:12 AM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net