Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Default Fort Hood Shootings

Mental Health Doctor Opens Fire at Fort Hood

First things first...I'm calling BULLSHIT on this one. There's way too many questionable factors to this that don't add up.

1. He was a Doctor. A Psychiatrist at that. For someone with that much training about human behavior, it seems a long shot to just snap in the middle of a 40,000+ personnel military base.

2. Two handguns is all he supposedly had, yet 12 people are dead and over 30 injured....must be some badass handguns, because I doubt he would've had time to reload.

3. The News states that he's dead, and let's that information stand for hours (long enough to get a lot of press) just to come back around and say that he's alive and in stable condition...What's to explain for that? A supposed "mix-up" at the hospital. I was unaware that such "mix-ups" were commonplace. Not only do doctors snap and shoot up crowds on a military base, but apparently it takes hours for many of them to recall whether a patient is dead or alive....what the fuck?

4. Of course it was a man with a Muslim sounding name, who better? There have been reports of multiple shooters, which, considering the amount of dead and injured, would make sense.

-------

I've had a few theories about this situation, here's one...

What if: the man being accused of doing the shooting was actually going after the person really doing it and trying to be heroic? They both get dropped, and upon standing above their bodies and seeing a white guy and a middle-eastern guy, it would've been easy to say, "well the white guy's a victim, the brown guy's the killer". Pass the buck, Uncle Sam.

--------

I may just be another paranoid government conspiracy theorist...but I'm not the only one. But I will be pissed if this re-ignites some sort of 'War on Terror' patriotism. Fuck. That.

another Conspiracy Theorist

-

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 174266
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, nice amount of questionable factors there.

1. Occupation doesn't mean shit, child workers touch kids all the time, don't pretend that every doctor thinks the same, there's plenty of scientists that believe the earth is 6k years old, plenty of geologists that think the great flood happened.

2. I can see that being very possible, 12 people really doesn't seem too hard.
Oh, and your theory still says that one unknown white guy killed the 12 people, are you saying whitey can do it but arab can't? Fucking racist.

3. "The news" fuck things up all the time, most are there purely to get viewers to watch the advertising.

4. Maybe it actually was a pissed off muslim who didn't want to fight/take part in killing his own people/people he may have supported.

Where's the motivation? Do you really think the government would try and cover it up just to get a few people pissed off at arabs? I can understand 9/11 but this guy was a US citizen, right?

Edit : Oh if you want to throw some more spin into it, maybe link it in with this, something to do with people being paid to assassinate soldiers to be able to get more support + security? finish it off as you wish, just make sure to include super secrets
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8341659.stm

Last edited by Dent; 11-06-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Him being a U.S. citizen is exactly the kind of thing that the government would love to use to scare people. Terrorism is about inciting fear, what's scarier to the super-conservative, muslim terrified masses, than knowing that not only could they be a citizen, but a member of our military?

I should've stated the part about the News differently, because it really was the authorities that let the information stagnate before correcting it.

In regards to Whitey and the Arab. In either case, the point is that it's very doubtful that one person could accomplish all of that in the presence of armed military personnel.

EDIT: I would think, that if someone went through all of the education that he had, knowing what the plan was (assuming he's a terrorist, which I'm sure they'll say he was), that he wouldn't just start popping off shots in a crowd. With his credentials as a doctor, I would think he would've taken out some Big-Wigs. It took much less training to fly planes into the World Trade Center than it did for that guy to just start shooting at random.

Last edited by Fruitacious B; 11-06-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Unread 11-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

5. The "shooter" graduated from Virginia Tech. Seems a little convenient, eh???????
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

I guess the problem with this sort of news, is that once something like this happens, its very easy to fuck up and get something wrong, it really does seem like you're assuming the military don't fuck things up.
They don't walk around the base with their finger on trigger constantly.
I've been on a few military bases and no doubt I could take down 12 people, the element of surprise and shock gives a huge advantage to the shooter.
It's not like 12 and 30 injured is such an inconceivable number, as I linked the day before an Afghani policeman took out 5 soldiers and injured 8, and no doubt you're gonna be more alert in Afghanistan.

Besides that if you plan on killing as many people as possible, chances are you know where the best place to start is, with the big wigs thing I think its nigh on impossible to put yourself in his mindset.
Any Muslim that believes in freedom is either not a Muslim or a liar.

Last edited by Dent; 11-06-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Unread 11-06-2009, 03:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Great post Fruit. I read this yesterday and Immediately questioned the first two points you mentioned, although the psychiatrist thing I kinda brushed off after they mentioned he was close to being shipped out and "seemed to be upset about that".

The handgun thing is pretty weird though, I thought the EXACT same thing, two handguns, average clips would probably be what, 15 rounds? Even if he did have time reload, let's say once, that's 60 rounds, which, military or not, is pretty fucking hard to hit 42 moving people, let alone kill 12 of them. Especially since accuracy goes WAY down when you shoot one-handed. I'd like to hear more about the ballistics report if that ever goes public.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2009, 03:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

NidalHasan | Scribd

I don't know much about that site, but its supposedly his, i'm prolly being trolled in posting it though.

also found this

AP sources: Authorities had concerns about suspect

Edit : LOL It seems the guy had a case of SJS

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Second edit : More links, if its confirmed that he did hand out his Qur'ans then I'd consider this case closed, unless the people he supposodly handed them out to are WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ad_1257530262

Last edited by Dent; 11-06-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Unread 11-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

No time to reload? do you know jack shit about guns?

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2009, 05:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bokononist

I'd like to see them reload that fast on a military compound with people running around like crazy.

He wasn't an action movie star or some youtube gun-nut, he was a god damn doctor.

Can you reload that fast? Where's the video of you?

Unread 11-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

How does other people running around make it harder to reload? Yes being in a combat situation where you're getting shot at I'm sure will make the reload a lot slower, so instead of it being as fast as half a second it may take 2 to 4 seconds? It could take 10 seconds and it still wouldn't be to slow.

And yes I can tactical reload about as fast as the the first video and quick reload almost as fast as the other 2.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Investigators try to understand reasons behind Major Hasan’s rampage - Times Online

"How much time he spent there was unclear but some time before 1.30pm he made the short journey, a few blocks west, to the building where 300 uniformed personnel were receiving final vaccinations and eyesight checks before being sent overseas.

When he began shooting, the orderly lines of soldiers queuing for treatment dissolved in seconds into bloody chaos.

Witnesses described soldiers tearing off their shirts to staunch the bleeding of those hit in a ten-minute rampage during which Major Hasan may have had time to reload his weapons, and friendly fire may have added to the casualties. "

Fruit, do you now think its possible? 300 people off guard, I doubt they would have weapons on them for vaccinations or eyesight checks.
Do you really think that every single one of these injured people would say that a muslim guy did it for no reason? because they hate islam so much?
Oh and there will be hundreds of witnesses, and video footage.

Also it turns out that the ScribD link seems legit.
Unread 11-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

I've killed an entire team of counter terrorists with only a desert eagle quite a few times.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

You're an idiot if you believe any of those theories. Hundreds of eye witnes reports and several survailance cameras, end of idiotic discussion.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2009, 06:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitacious B View Post
I'd like to see them reload that fast on a military compound with people running around like crazy.

He wasn't an action movie star or some youtube gun-nut, he was a god damn doctor.

Can you reload that fast? Where's the video of you?
He was not a civilian doctor, he was still in the fucking army, meaning he was trained in the use of tactical small arms, including reloading. Just because it's a military base doesn't mean everybody is walking around with M16s.

You also seem to think Drs somehow are incapable of murder; look into a certain Jack the Ripper.

Last edited by Beebs; 11-07-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Unread 11-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs View Post
You also seem to think Drs somehow are incapable of murder; look into a certain Jack the Ripper.

nigga plz.

If you're gonna go with doctors at least go for Harold Shipman or something
Unread 11-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Top of the head.
Unread 11-08-2009, 03:51 AM   #17 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Dent, what did you google to find that pic??? Just curious?

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2009, 08:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

7 year old sexy girls with bush and cleavage, what else?

Also Beebs I'm referring to no one really knowing who Jack the Ripper was, there's a few doctor suspects but afaik jury's still out
Unread 11-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #19 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute

I going to have to hand this one to Dent by a mile. While there is undoubtedly information that we aren't privy to, I just can't see this being a conspiracy case. I've always wondered just how large of an impact instant-media has had on society. If you think about it, Vietnam was the first war with major media coverage. In a shocking surprise, the public found out that war is horrific. Whooaaa, wait a second! I thought war was just a bunch of black and white footage of bombs falling and people running goofily over trenches!! You mean children actually get killed, and troops get maimed? Well... now all of a sudden war doesn't seem so whimsical and glamorous! Let's wear a bunch of bright mixed colors, smoke drugs and protest!! We have every right to do this, cuz it's guarded under the first amendment... but we'll conveniently ignore the rest of that silly document! Yeah, that's the American spirit.

Now every time some incident happens we have millions of assholes (not to call you an asshole Fruitacious) who seem to think they're David Caruso. Do you seriously think that after watching [presumably] less than 30 minutes of news coverage that you've just discovered a major government cover-up?

Truly tragic situation.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2009, 12:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dent View Post
7 year old sexy girls with bush and cleavage, what else?

Also Beebs I'm referring to no one really knowing who Jack the Ripper was, there's a few doctor suspects but afaik jury's still out
Any other cornflakes you would like to piss in?
Unread 11-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

Now, the Senate wants to be part of the investigation and are asking questions about the FBI being able to prevent this from happening. No fucking way. I'm just sick of our federal gov't trying to micromanage every person in the US.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #22 (permalink)
Bokononist

In light of the new information, my view has been changed significantly. However, I'm still slightly dubious of the whole deal. I suppose I'm just completely jaded in regards to any sort of trust in the media/government and the way information is presented and seemingly withheld.

But what do I know, I'm a 9/11 conspiracy believer.

Unread 11-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitacious B View Post
In light of the new information, my view has been changed significantly. However, I'm still slightly dubious of the whole deal. I suppose I'm just completely jaded in regards to any sort of trust in the media/government and the way information is presented and seemingly withheld.

But what do I know, I'm a 9/11 conspiracy believer.
You actually managed to take your chance to sound less an idiot, but tottally drpped the ball and went even deeper into bullshit.

It took,what, 6 hours for every single last one of your points to be blown out of the water.

First, this means you based nothing on facts, since the facts of the case did not change; it shows you guess based on illogical emotion and hunches, rather than facts.

If you think the facts in this case prove beyond a doubt, but fail to recognize that there is an infintely larger pile of clear cut evidence that 9-11 was not a conspiracy in the sense you use that word, not to mention 8 years of hard core peer reviewed academic research, you have completly lost any chance to save any credibility as a skeptic you may have had.

Seriously, you are the worst type of psuedo-intellectual; quick to jump to a sexy conclusion, rather than actually look for facts and truely be a skeptic, rather than just an emotional shill for wanting to get it right when there is actually something conspiratorial; looking like a truely indepent thinker. What you do is just always bet on the longest shot possible, hoping that one time it hits; in reality though you won't have reached it by thought and skeptical thought, just constantly playing the conspiracy card hoping people forget how often you get it totally wrong.

You give real critcal thinkers a bad name.
Unread 11-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorNumber View Post
I going to have to hand this one to Dent by a mile. While there is undoubtedly information that we aren't privy to, I just can't see this being a conspiracy case. I've always wondered just how large of an impact instant-media has had on society. If you think about it, Vietnam was the first war with major media coverage. In a shocking surprise, the public found out that war is horrific. Whooaaa, wait a second! I thought war was just a bunch of black and white footage of bombs falling and people running goofily over trenches!! You mean children actually get killed, and troops get maimed? Well... now all of a sudden war doesn't seem so whimsical and glamorous! Let's wear a bunch of bright mixed colors, smoke drugs and protest!! We have every right to do this, cuz it's guarded under the first amendment... but we'll conveniently ignore the rest of that silly document! Yeah, that's the American spirit.

Now every time some incident happens we have millions of assholes (not to call you an asshole Fruitacious) who seem to think they're David Caruso. Do you seriously think that after watching [presumably] less than 30 minutes of news coverage that you've just discovered a major government cover-up?

Truly tragic situation.
How can people so thoughtful and intuitive as PN share the same DNA genome with people so mindless of Fruitacious B?
Unread 11-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #25 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs View Post
You actually managed to take your chance to sound less an idiot, but tottally drpped the ball and went even deeper into bullshit.

It took,what, 6 hours for every single last one of your points to be blown out of the water.

First, this means you based nothing on facts, since the facts of the case did not change; it shows you guess based on illogical emotion and hunches, rather than facts.

If you think the facts in this case prove beyond a doubt, but fail to recognize that there is an infintely larger pile of clear cut evidence that 9-11 was not a conspiracy in the sense you use that word, not to mention 8 years of hard core peer reviewed academic research, you have completly lost any chance to save any credibility as a skeptic you may have had.

Seriously, you are the worst type of psuedo-intellectual; quick to jump to a sexy conclusion, rather than actually look for facts and truely be a skeptic, rather than just an emotional shill for wanting to get it right when there is actually something conspiratorial; looking like a truely indepent thinker. What you do is just always bet on the longest shot possible, hoping that one time it hits; in reality though you won't have reached it by thought and skeptical thought, just constantly playing the conspiracy card hoping people forget how often you get it totally wrong.

You give real critcal thinkers a bad name.
Dude. There are not skid marks on the lawn at the Pentagon and the whole in the side of building where the plane crashed is roughly the size of a missle, NOT a 747 jet plane.

Also I knew a guy that was talking to a guy that was in the world trade center when it collapsed and the guy he was talking to happened to be a retired military explosives expert and could tell by the smell of the smoke before the tower collapsed that the building was blown up FROM THE INSIDE!!!!

You cannot ignore the facts, man. You cannot allow the buildabears to win.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote