Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Prison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-22-2003, 01:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Demitri is on a distinguished road
I just thought this was pretty fucked up...

Its off the website web page

Demon Babies: LaFayre Marie Banks, 32, was charged with assault and child abuse in Port Huron, Mich., in May after her 7-month-old baby fell from Banks' second-story bathroom window, suffering severe head injuries. Banks told a police officer that she was bathing the child when "it reared up and went through the window." And in Wetumpka, Ala., in August, Melissa Wright, 27, was sentenced to 25 years in prison for putting her 18-month-old daughter in a hot oven. Wright's version was that the child slipped from her arms, fell to the floor, and rolled into the oven, and then the door closed. [Times Herald (Port Huron), 9-22-03] [local6.com (WKMG-TV, Orlando, Fla.), 8-22-03]

Denver Garrett, charged with cocaine possession in Monterey, Tenn., in October, told police he bought it only to keep it off the streets and away from children. And James Howle, 61, and Kevin Williams, 41, stabbed each other in Pomona, Calif., in October in an argument over which of their two unidentified alcoholic beverages tastes better. [WSMV-TV (Nashville, Tenn.), 10-26-03] [KNBC- TV (Los Angeles), 10-21-03]

If you fuck with the Dog, the Dog is going to fuck with you.
Demitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2003, 04:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
After reading the first two, I thought that the post was going to be about how common demon babies are becoming.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2003, 05:13 AM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
I was really hoping for that...

So, what's funnier than a demon baby?

A demon baby dressed like Dan Rather.
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2003, 05:01 AM   #4 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
DO YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP? DEMETRI IS STILL POSTING. I THOUGHT THE FUCKER SAID THEY WERE DONE POSTING FOR GOOD?

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2003, 05:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
yeah, demetri is a no-good piece of shit lying fuck.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 04:02 AM   #6 (permalink)

Demitri is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by the Butcher:
DO YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP? DEMETRI IS STILL POSTING. I THOUGHT THE FUCKER SAID THEY WERE DONE POSTING FOR GOOD?
well damn i didn't know i was two people...They were done posting for good?? Shouldn't it be.. He was done posting for good???

If you fuck with the Dog, the Dog is going to fuck with you.
Demitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 04:58 AM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Hey butcher, shouldn't it be "he was done posting for good?"

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 03:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

hey shouldnt it be he was done posting for good???

HAHA

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 03:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Wait a second... Shouldn't it be "he was done posting for good?"... Maybe not.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 04:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
No no no. It should be "he was done posting for good." It's all about inflection.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 04:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 05:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

These pretzels, are making me thirsty.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 10:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
These pretzels, ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote