Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-19-2004, 05:03 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
well right now as much as i know im fucked, i just got busted for alcohal and the outcome is that i could lose my scholarship that is payin over 90 percent of my tuition. if i lose my scholarship then i wont be able to go back to school cuase i wont be able to afford it.

what happen was i was in my girlfriends room after curfew and i had been drinkin since 6pm and it was now 1am, and an RA knocked on the door and then saw me in the room, so he was standing in the door and saw a wine cooler sitting in the trash can, that wasnt even ours, it was another girls drink that she had brought into the room and thrown away in the trash can, we didnt even know it was there. so when he came into the room and saw it he decided to write us up.
so now that i have been written up for alcohal i have a good chance of losing my scholarship. and in this scholarship i signed that i would not drink or get in troulbe for drink or drugs and now im in trouble for being in the room where they found an alcohal bottle.

but i will hopefully find out more bout this but until then im gonna not sleep.
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2004, 05:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
if you didn't get breathalized, caught with anything in your possession, or fuck up and take blame for that shit, you should be able to finagle your way out of it pretty easily.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2004, 01:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
I agree. It appears from your story that you were not drunk, and I mean what really binds you is thet you signed that contract saying that you would not be caught in a room with an alcoholic beverage. So I say fight it, and make the burden of proof be on them.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2004, 01:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 10
bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
also i got in trouble less then a year ago and was on probation for a year. so i am hoping that this doesnt affect the outcome of the school's decision. becuase in the last letter it said something bout stayin out of trouble for a year or else i would face explusion from the university, but then i wouldnt have to worry bout losing my scholarship, i'd just be kicked out of school first.

but i gotta go talk to the RD today so i will keep you all updated on the outcome
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2004, 02:50 PM   #5 (permalink)

VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Good Luck bert.

Unread 03-22-2004, 12:38 AM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
Dude I'm fucked too, fucked up man hahaha, i guess that wasn't really funny, but hey man, anyone whos everbeen arrested before knows that it does suck, especially when they take you bud.

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2004, 04:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
George, are you ever NOT high?
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2004, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

He has to sleep sometime.

Unread 03-22-2004, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

If I am awake, I am high, hell sometimes i even wake up high. It is hard to stay high at work though, eight hours a day, its kinda hard to sneak a joint here and there, but it can be done.

Unread 03-22-2004, 04:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Well your nonstop highness is cool with me as long as you're not a hippy. I fucking hate hippies.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2004, 04:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
Well your nonstop highness is cool with me as long as you're not a hippy. I fucking hate hippies.
I second that.

Unread 03-22-2004, 09:48 PM   #12 (permalink)

no no no, not one of those dirty hippie fucks, but a stoner none the less, I am glad to know that noone has a problem with it though.

Unread 03-22-2004, 11:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
actually, only 2 of us are confirmed as not having a problem with it

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 01:36 AM   #14 (permalink)

yah thats true, it just good to hear that some peole are down with it. Dude I got some awsome shit tonight dude. WOW.