Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-13-2005, 02:41 PM   #301 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Waking up on Saturday knowing that the first thing I am going to do is go to work.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2005, 04:47 PM   #302 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Waking up on Sunday with the worst throatache and headache of all time. I actually contemplated chopping my head off since that would effectively get rid of both my problems.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2005, 10:19 PM   #303 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
That is some kind of shit man. You must of had one hell of a night, or got one crazy ass bug.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 08-20-2005, 09:38 PM   #304 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I hate it when people brush their teeth before they eat. That's the biggest fucking waste of water and toothpaste i've ever heard of. I'm not talking like a date or something, because you want good breath for your date, thats ok, plus by the time you pick her up and get there it will have been about an hour, and the toothpaste should be gone by then.

I'm talking like in the mornings, i hate it when people do it before they eat breakfast. Or me and 2 of my roommates are going to bdubs right now, and one of them is brushing his teeth. That's gay.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2005, 10:32 PM   #305 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
That's gay.
maybe he is gay

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 08-21-2005, 02:07 AM   #306 (permalink)
We still believe.

I hate 465, fucking hate it.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 08-21-2005, 01:39 PM   #307 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
When you think about it, it makes it a lot easier to get around indy.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-21-2005, 05:06 PM   #308 (permalink)

Internets: 10
underwater is on a distinguished road
My sleeping pattern right now fucking SUCKS. It's a mix of everything.. Most of the time I'll have insomnia until six in the morning, but then sleep until four or five in the afternoon. Every now and then I'll be able to make myself get up at noon or so after nights like that. Then I have nights where I stay up really late, but then undoubtedly get woken up by something three or four hours later. The night after that kind of night, is usually the time when I go to bed at a reasonable hour, and sleep for thirteen or fourteen hours.

For example, I stayed in a camper with some friends on Friday night. We didn't go to bed until about five thirty, and we all got woken up around eight because it got unbearably hot. I was up the rest of the day. Then last night, I actually went to bed at twelve because I was worn out, but the only reason I'm up right now is because I got a phone call a little bit ago. I could have stayed in bed all day today.

It's fucking lame. I wish my body would just decide whether to be a complete insomniac or just sleep all the time. At least I would know what to expect.

[ August 21, 2005, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: underwater ]

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2005, 05:48 PM   #309 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
Quote:
Originally posted by underwater:
My sleeping pattern right now fucking SUCKS.
http://www.nubblies.net/cgi-bin/ubb/...c;f=4;t=000165
Unread 08-26-2005, 05:02 PM   #310 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking god damnit. If I had known about all the problems with this fucking house before I signed the lease... I would have still signed it. But I would have known what I was in for. For the first 3 days that I lived here after moving in, the owners made an appearance on each of those 3 days. They were "fixing" some shit in or around the house. To make matters worse, the owners are an old couple. Cathy and Joe. Cathy is a dumb Peruvian bitch who speaks english but has trouble making any fucking sense. Joe is just an old crazy gringo. I call him old man river because he always fucking talks. And about shit no one could possibly care about.

As for the issues with the house there are really 3 issues. The garage, the windows and the plumbing. A plumber has been here 2 times and will return for a 3rd visit at a yet undetermined time. All the windows are being replaced, but the big bay window in front wont be finished until sometime after labor day. It wouldnt be so bad had they figured out the new window was 10 inches too big before they tore out the old one. Now we have ply wood covering the hole. The garage... The owners said they were going to clear out the garage shortly after we moved in. It has been about 4 weeks. No garage cleaning activity has taken place. The only good thing about all this shit is that I don't have to pay for any of it.

I want Joe and Cathy to stay the fuck out. I want the windows finished. I want the god damned garage god damnit.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2005, 04:31 PM   #311 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Internets: 349
Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Lucy Fur Send a message via Yahoo to Lucy Fur
my son and i went to the store today to get shampoo and stuff like that. we were looking at the 5.00 movies when a hysterical voice comes over the PA telling everyone in the store to take their purchases to the front and check out immediately. we all get to the front and the same panic ridden voice tells everyone to just take their personal belongings and leave the store. i bought my movies anyway (three stooges, total recall, and a couple others...hey they were cheap)but didn't get any of the other stuff i needed. i left thinking the roof was going to collapse, someone died horrificly, or something like that because of the way that spazzy mcfreakout was acting. outside the doors was a rescue truck from the FD, one cop car and two personal vehicles from paid on call firefighters. i had the hubby call up to the FD to see what it was (since he's on the dept, they'll tell him) and what happened was that water got close to the electical box in the back room and the store manager figured it would blow the place up... fucking moron. really the most likely thing happening would be that the power would go out.... and the chances of even that happening are very slim. the loser in charge of the store had all the elderly people scared and moms pissed off cuz they had carts full of school stuff that they had to leave there for no reason. i really didn't care other than i now still need shampoo and all the other stuff i needed before i went in.

I am chaos. It is my destiny to destroy.
Lucy Fur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2005, 04:33 PM   #312 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
oh yea, our house payment went up 279.00 a month starting next month. the previous owners lived here for like 28 years so our taxes got reassessed and they more than doubled. everyone told us not to get too comfortable with our payments because they would change within two years of buying.... but damn!

Unread 08-28-2005, 04:31 AM   #313 (permalink)

Do you have a decimal misplaced or am I just confused?

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
Unread 08-28-2005, 04:47 AM   #314 (permalink)
Spice Master

yeah your increase is more than my entire months rent.

EDIT: note; i do live with 4 other guys, and it's a college house, and while i think it's nice, it's probably not as nice as lucy furs. just stating the difference, though.

[ August 28, 2005, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-29-2005, 01:34 AM   #315 (permalink)

Yeah, see, I thought the number she mentioned was a little LOW..

Unread 08-29-2005, 04:38 AM   #316 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally posted by underwater:
Yeah, see, I thought the number she mentioned was a little LOW..
I fucking hate you.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-29-2005, 03:06 PM   #317 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

i said my mortgage payment went up 279.00 a month... not up to. my mortgage payment is much much more than 279.00.. if it were only that much i would have a hell of a lot of extra money.

Unread 08-29-2005, 03:50 PM   #318 (permalink)
Spice Master

for clarification sakes, i was just stating a comparison, i realized what you meant. However, the board's resident dumb bitch didn't understand.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-29-2005, 03:59 PM   #319 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

my clarification on your clarification, i got what you were saying right away. my last post was explaining it to underwater and anyone else who may have misunderstood what i was saying

Unread 08-29-2005, 03:59 PM   #320 (permalink)

Quote:
for clarification sakes, i was just stating a comparison, i realized what you meant. However, the board's resident dumb bitch didn't understand.
Instead of bitching about it all the time, you should just get used to it.

Heaven forbid I misread a sentence.

Unread 08-29-2005, 04:04 PM   #321 (permalink)
Spice Master

Its far more satisfying to publicly acknowledge you being a dumb bitch than personally.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-29-2005, 07:22 PM   #322 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Its far more satisfying to publicly acknowledge you being a dumb bitch than personally.
Mr. Blonde is a dick.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 08-29-2005, 10:09 PM   #323 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

i like him

Unread 08-30-2005, 12:06 PM   #324 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
lucy i dont understand how your mortgage went up(?) was it the tax assessor that gave you a new value on your home? if so are your taxes built into your monthly payment, like a consolidation thing? just curious.

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2005, 10:50 PM   #325 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mother of god, i just thought that my Xbox was broken because it wouldnt turn on. I just needed to hit the reset button on the power cord though. Thank god

― Terence McKenna