Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-09-2003, 05:03 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: -16
raalic can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to raalic
Lightbulb

Hey HERE'S an idea...

Why don't we all hold hands and ponder this for at LEAST a moment:

WOMEN. Here's the problem with women. Women want a PERFECT MIX of EVERYTHING. They want a strong bad-ass...but with a sweet side. The want sex and foreplay...and then to cuddle afterward. They want YOU to KNOW EXACTLY what they're thinking, and if you don't...they want you to pretend you do.

Women want exactly what it impossible for ANY MAN to give...well with the one possible exception of...

you guessed it...

FRANK STALLONE.

Women travel in packs for everything. You know who else travels in packs?...

LIONS, PIRANHAS, VELOCERAPTORS, and very angry bees.

Logic, it seems, is one of the only thoughts without the need for comparison...

It is nearly instinctual. Logical. It makes SENSE. You don't need to say, well, compared to THIS...

No. If this is the case, why do women compare everything to everything else?... Give up?

WOMEN LACK LOGIC.

COMPLETELY.

Now, don't get me wrong- I LOVE women. I don't know what I would do without them (masturbate a LOT).

But really...women are MUCH more difficult to understand, settle down, reason with, and dissect than ANY OTHER LIVING THING on the GREAT BIG PLANET EARTH.

...or is it just me?...
raalic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 05:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
It's just you. I have women figured out to a tee.

I have women figured out to a tee = I'm still groping around in the never ending abyss like every other man trying to find that tee.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 11:10 AM   #3 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by raalic:
WOMEN LACK LOGIC.
Mr. Hammer, meet Mr. Well Known Fact Among Guys that Women Need to Realize.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
You know what? Guys arent the easiest people to be around or understand either!
Not all girls are like that, I know Im not! I think most girls just want some one that they can love, and someone that will love them in return..and yes we are pretty hard to figure out sometimes, but guys are just as bad! I've had my fair share of confusion, when I tried to figure out what they're thinking or what they want etc.
I think that men live on one level of thinking and women on another, and if your lucky you can figure the other one out.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 01:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by silver and cold:
I think that men live on one level of thinking and women on another, and if your lucky you can figure the other one out.
Yeah it's called the "Whatever You Want to Call What I'm About to Say" Theory: What guys mean and what guys say are the same thing unless they're lying. What women mean and what women say never have anything to do with each other whether they are lying or telling the truth.

Unread 12-09-2003, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Ding ding ding! Give Mr.Tit a prize.

I'm going to quote it for you women once more.

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan:
What guys mean and what guys say are the same thing unless they're lying. What women mean and what women say never have anything to do with each other whether they are lying or telling the truth.
Guys aren't that confusing at all. I'll tell you the one thing that I want the most: a dame who isn't overly insecure.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
a dame who isn't overly insecure.
I have decoded your message. (Letters in bold are the code)

a dame who isnt overly insecure

e o i s n t r c u r e

Rearrange some letters and here is the hidden message.

intercourse

Nicely hidden I must say.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 06:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

Shit-hell, guys are so insanely confusing.

Shit-hell, guys areso insanely confusing.

a e e e g h h o o n r s s t u y

share the young ones

Unread 12-09-2003, 08:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Wow, ninjaface, that was really good. 20 points to you on a job well done.
Unread 12-09-2003, 09:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
I can never figure those out.....even though I seem to speak in that code all the time.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

Internets: -238
Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts
Okay, I know I"m going to get bashed for this... But, what the fuck. Why not.
I'm going to have the stones to stand up and say I disagree. I don't think that women are that difficult to understand.
The division between men and women's attitudes / behaviors is mainly a dualistic self-reinforcing confusion (yes, confusion, not 'delusion').

If you've got your own ducks in a row on knowing what YOU want, and what You Are Doing To Pursue It... That, my friends, is what women want. It's called 'Confidence'. When it comes down to it that's a major center (if not the key) of what women actually Do want. Some One unwavering person that they can count on whether flush or fold.

If you look at the complexities on the other side of the gender gap as a mysterious, completely unknowable chazm, then you'll make no insight. However, if you see across the gap and find mirrored reflections of your own confusions, they become something tangible that you CAN do something about. Ie - spend your time focusing on what you DO know about women, and the things you don't know become irrelevant.

In short: When it comes to women... Focus on what you DO know about them, forget about what you don't know. And NEVER spend more time trying to figure them out than you would on figuring things out about yourself. [That way leads to the Dark Side, my son].

BTW, Silver and Cold: I'm really interested in what you have to say about this. Malibu, if you happen upon this, I like to hear from you as well.

Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
Percipere'Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:43 PM   #12 (permalink)

Percipitation, you make a good point in that one should look at what they do know, as opposed to saying it's hopeless. I also like your point about neve spending more time figuring something out about them, than you would figuring stuff out about yourself. (ps, you should write yourself a letter in the respective thread.)

I believe it's hard to have a good healthy relationship with someone, if you don't have your own issues sorted out first. I broke up with my first serious girlfriend because she needed to deal with her own issues before being in a relationship. And then the woman I was supposed to marry left me because she didn't have her own issues resolved. In both situations, insecurity played a huge part on the females parts.

I think what you (Percipitation) were saying about time spent analyzing is great advice, as it helps own clear up their own problems and insecurities before dealing with the issues of others. I think if everyone did this, it would really help relationships be much more healthy.
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

Huh, so, I realize this may not be the best time to say this, but when I said:

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan:
What guys mean and what guys say are the same thing unless they're lying. What women mean and what women say never have anything to do with each other whether they are lying or telling the truth.
I was making an attempt at being humorous.

[ December 09, 2003, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Titan ]

Unread 12-09-2003, 10:45 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
I believe it's hard to have a good healthy relationship with someone, if you don't have your own issues sorted out first.
A fundamental rule that I shal preach until the day I die. Be strong for yourself before you're strong for someone else.

Unread 12-09-2003, 10:53 PM   #15 (permalink)

Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts
Titan! That's cool man, I knew you were joking. The line was Very clever btw. All of us guys have at some point or another felt that. It took a keen insight to conjour up that excellent verbal illustration of the feeling.

Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:56 PM   #16 (permalink)

God-dammit you're such a fucking rhapsodist! Why aren't you the lead singer of a band?

Unread 12-09-2003, 11:12 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
...it's hard to have a good healthy relationship with someone, if you don't have your own issues sorted out... If everyone did this it would really help make relationships more healthy
Exactil-lily. Amen, brother. Seriously, I think if we took a little less time 'actively' pursuing women and perhaps spent a little more time making sure that we were getting what we ourselves needed... girls will notice that. They might not come out and say it but, would think "Wow, that guys has his shit straight...(or is at least definately heading there)". You know what the cool part is? Their next thought is "...how does he do it??". So, before you know it, by getting your own shit straight, you've just made girls infinately more approachable.

[my 2 cents]

Titan: DAMN. Thanks Man! That's one Hell of a Compliment!
I had to look it up on-line to see what it meant... but, after gleaning the Latin roots... Thanks Man.

Unread 12-10-2003, 01:44 AM   #18 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Here is what i have gathered over the years.....ALL FEMALES PRETTY MUCH SUCK....or at least any girls i have ever dated have sucked....I dont need to use big words or theories on females....so far they all suck....and until that changes thats where i stand!!!!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2003, 01:49 AM   #19 (permalink)

Yeah! Let's be gay!!!!

Wait... no.
Unread 12-10-2003, 02:17 AM   #20 (permalink)

Ooo! Ooo! Me Too! Me Too!

*winks at Pliedes

Hey, ah... How's it goin'?

Unread 12-10-2003, 03:55 AM   #21 (permalink)

You sonofabitch.

*the Butcher tosses Pliedes his knife

*walks towards Percipitation as eyes turn red with fury
Unread 12-10-2003, 04:06 AM   #22 (permalink)

*Chan runs for his life
*Runs into wall
*Unconscious

*Chan now in re-occuring nightmare of person pullig a knife on him.

Unread 12-10-2003, 08:59 AM   #23 (permalink)

*Titan sits on Chan's head and farts so that Chan now has re-occuring nightmares of someone pulling a knife on them that farts.

Unread 12-10-2003, 02:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
* watches all this..

*covers eyes so she has no nightmares.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2003, 05:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

*poops*
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote