Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2004, 12:01 AM   #26 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
She can resist a lot.

...Yeah.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 01:16 AM   #27 (permalink)

Internets: 10
cough man is on a distinguished road
hmmm FarAwayFromHere is very hot, in fact we had a very interesting discussion about her at lunch one day. For details talk to Alpha, who hasn't been on in a while.

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 01:33 AM   #28 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
Gooks are Vietnamese, dumbass.
I figured the turn meant all Asians in general, sorry Slanty. Just kidding of course.

[ July 17, 2004, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Niger Angelus ]

I enjoy knives and fire.
Old 07-18-2004, 02:53 AM   #29 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Well that was all a joke anyways... I figured somebody would have called me out on it by now, but only like 4 people on here actually know who i am...I'm not really asian, i just found that picture under the search for "dumbass" under google images. And rightly so. Don't worry though kids, you can rest safe tonight. I'm just your average white boy.

[ July 18, 2004, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 03:53 AM   #30 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Quote:
Originally posted by StabMaster Arson:
I don't even know who she is, I'm just confident that no one can resist the StabMaster when he puts on his shiny shoes.
That could be funny to watch...

-------------------
VOL Dumb-down

Quote:
I don't even know who she is, I'm just confident that no one can resist the StabMaster when he puts on his shiny shoes.
The situation stated in the above box could make for a humorous afternoon.

[ July 18, 2004, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: tonguegina ]
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 05:00 AM   #31 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by cough man:
we...Alpha
Ever noticed how it's always the Super Mario Brother's character look-alikes have nothing better to do than to talk about girls they can't have? Oohhh. Yeh, that was definately a burn. And I hope it fucking hurt.

Quote:
let's bet on who can get her in the sack first...
If you try it, there's a good chance you'll find your testicles inside of your freshly spliced throat.

[ July 18, 2004, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: the Butcher ]

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 05:31 AM   #32 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
SPLICED?

how about you look that up in the dictionary then get back to us.
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 12:07 PM   #33 (permalink)

cough man is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I'm not sure how I didn't see this before, but I have to go with Butcher on this one. He gets first dibs on beat downs, but I am happy to take his leftovers (assuming there are any). In short, keep your hands off her.

[ July 18, 2004, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: cough man ]

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 12:16 PM   #34 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Quote:

I bet that I already won that one.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 01:07 PM   #35 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Quote:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by StabMaster Arson:

I'm not sure how I didn't see this before, but I have to go with Butcher on this one. He gets first dibs on beat downs, but I am happy to take his leftovers (assuming there are any). In short, keep your hands off her.</font>[/quote]Listen boys, I don't take well to threats. As far as butch being able to beat me down... he'd need all the luck in the world. You're making something that started as a joke turn into something I'm thinking of pursuing. In short, I'll do as I fucking please and it's in your best interest to stay the fuck out of my way.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 01:15 PM   #36 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Stab is my hero for the day.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 02:21 PM   #37 (permalink)

underwater is on a distinguished road
damn.. i don't know why she would want to get with any of you, the way you all talk on here.. especially about her.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 03:23 PM   #38 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Quote:
I'm just confident that no one can resist the StabMaster when he puts on his shiny shoes.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
Old 07-18-2004, 05:47 PM   #39 (permalink)

farawayfromhere is on a distinguished road
Alright boys, I think its about time I add my two cents to discussion.
First:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Niger Angelus:
She can resist a lot.

...Yeah.
Thank you Niger, you know me too well.
Second:
Quote:
hmmm FarAwayFromHere is very hot, in fact we had a very interesting discussion about her at lunch one day. For details talk to Alpha, who hasn't been on in a while.
I think I know of this converstation, and I am starting to think I know who you are. And nobody better request details.
Third:
Quote:
Originally posted by the Butcher:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by StabMaster Arson:
If you try it, there's a good chance you'll find your testicles inside of your freshly spliced throat.</font>[/quote]You are too sweet. I don't think anyone has ever said anything so kind.
Forth:
Quote:
In short, keep your hands off her.
Now that sounds about right.
Quote:
Originally posted by VOL:
I bet that I already won that one.
And that makes me laugh.

[ July 18, 2004, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: farawayfromhere ]

"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."
farawayfromhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 07:25 PM   #40 (permalink)

VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
You must not remember, we were in your car, it was during fugitive, we parked, and there ya go. It was very nice, remember you were there too Niger.

Old 07-18-2004, 07:30 PM   #41 (permalink)

oh...oh yeah, thats right, and if you remember that so well then I am sure you remember what happend after that... you know... WHEN I STUCK MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS!

"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."
Old 07-18-2004, 07:35 PM   #42 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by the Butcher:
DOUBLE IDENTITY
How about you look that up before you go and try to sound smart in front of everyone.

Quote:
You're making something that started as a joke turn into something I'm thinking of pursuing.
Wow, and I bet you'll have amazing luck too. In fact, I bet you'd succeed. Except for the fact that you couldn't convince a fucking whore to have sex with you if your life depended on it. You'll do whatever the fuck you want? I'd like to see you try.

Quote:
Originally posted by VOL:
You must not remember, we were in your car, it was during fugitive, we parked, and there ya go. It was very nice, remember you were there too Niger.
If this is the case...and farawayfromhere doesn't remember it...that would mean that you did something so that she wouldn't. And if this ever were the case...I don't think you would be posting on this site anymore, or any messageboard for that matter. Get my drift?

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 08:39 PM   #43 (permalink)

I get your drift, but this is one tree you dont want to attempt to cut down. Just watch where you step.

Old 07-18-2004, 09:13 PM   #44 (permalink)

Oh my gosh! boys, boys, boys!!! calm yourselves! Now listen! I'm a big girl and I can choose my own battles, and what do you know, I can fight 'em too!!! I can fend for myself and I am pretty sure I make my own decisions on my romantic interests. By the way you all are talking it seems like you half expect to be able to waltz right up to me and make me weak in the knees. News Flash: IT AIN'T HAPPENIN'!!!! Now, I can understand where The Butcher is coming from, he is just taking the natural role of the over protective best friend. That, and violence is just part of his nature. But you all need to just the chill the hell out and realize that unless I say so, none of you are getting near me. No need to go get all huffy and puffy with each other. Its no ones decision but my own so that's who you need to take it up with.

Old 07-18-2004, 09:50 PM   #45 (permalink)
We still believe.

I think I am going to see you at work soon, I better get a hug. That's all.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Old 07-18-2004, 10:03 PM   #46 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Butcher, do you really want to pursue this?

If you want to keep going and take this further, I'm willing but it seems pointless. You're spouting idle threats and getting all pissy while trying to be mr. valiant. It was a fucking joke. Read the context that quote was in. Sounds like somebody didn't get his nap today.

I don't need to defend my sex life to you, but I will tell you this; I could tell you stories, some about people you knew, that would curl your fucking toes.

In short, it was a joke, get over yourself.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
Old 07-18-2004, 10:03 PM   #47 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I see you driving sometimes....a nice little honk would do wonders for me!!!! at least make me get some chills!!!!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 10:13 PM   #48 (permalink)

Yo! Stab did you not read what I wrote?
Quote:
Originally posted by farawayfromhere:
he is just taking the natural role of the over protective best friend. That, and violence is just part of his nature. But you all need to just the chill the hell out and realize that unless I say so, none of you are getting near me. No need to go get all huffy and puffy with each other. Its no ones decision but my own so that's who you need to take it up with.
Quote:
I don't need to defend my sex life to you, but I will tell you this; I could tell you stories, some about people you knew, that would curl your fucking toes.
And I dont give a shit about what a stud you claim to be, no matter how hard you fucking tried...you'd never get to me. So I think you are the one who needs to get over yourself and get of your high horse.

Old 07-18-2004, 10:39 PM   #49 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

faraway, I know it's hard to believe, but this isn't about you nor does it concern you. I don't give a fuck what you said and I don't give a fuck if you think less of me for defending myself against your lil buddies accusations. now, I'd thank you to keep out of this.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
Old 07-18-2004, 10:56 PM   #50 (permalink)

yeah maybe your right Stab, maybe its not about me...oh wait! The only reason butcher said anything to begin with was in my defence. How the hell do you figure it doesnt concern me when its my best friend defending me??? Make sence of that for me, please, it would be nice to get some things in the clear. And save your thanks because im not staying out of this.