Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-01-2005, 05:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
The phrase "Don't judge me!" Is becoming a real problem. People are getting out of hand with their behavior, appearance, and practices. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for freedom and tolerance, but it only goes so fucking far. If you're some dipshit dressed in drag I'm going to stare at you with a WTF expression on my face. If you're some asshole with a million piercings all over your face I'm going to shake my head and think you're an idiot. If you act like a jerk, I'm going to think you're a jerk. Frankly I'm getting real sick of this politically correct left wing bullshit. I WILL judge you based on your behavior. I WILL judge you based on your appearance and how you carry yourself. You can't know everything about a book by its cover, but you can learn a whole lot.

I'm with my girlfriend earlier tonight spending some time with her since she leaves for Europe tomorrow. We're walking down the street and this dude wearing full on drag queen gear walks past us (Please note: I live in Ashland, a very open minded liberal place, a mini sanfrancisco if you will, so this isn't quite as out of the ordinary here) So as this guy walks past us he asks us for a match or lighter. I kinda brush him off, a bit embaressed by the spectacle and say no. He looks at me and goes "What's the matter honey, never seen a man in a dress before?" I calmly reply I have, and hopefuly this will be the last time. Well that did it. This guy riiiiiiiiiiiiips into me about how its his choice and who am I to judge him, the works. I'm standing here rolling my eyes and tell him that if he wants to walk around in a dress and make up then he should expect not everyone to be comfortable with it. He finished up by calling me an asshole and walking away.

I can tolerate however fucked up people want to get as long as they're not harming somebody else (though I could make the argument my eyes were harmed lol) but just because I tolerate something doesn't mean I have to approve of it.

[ September 01, 2005, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Repugnant Abomination ]
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2005, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Internets: 10
Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
i agree.

political correctness is a scapegoat. its an excuse for people to be inconsiderate and act with no common sense.

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2005, 12:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
Frankly I'm getting real sick of this politically correct left wing bullshit.
[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

! [img]smile.gif[/img]

!!!!

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2005, 01:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
dude, you got bitched by a guy in a dress

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2005, 02:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
lol, I was thinking this yesterday, like when people say "Only God can judge me" I thought, well what about the rest of us fucks that actually have to deal w/ ur complicated ass down here on earth? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, I'm JUDGING that its a duck.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2005, 08:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Carnivorous Flavor is on a distinguished road
i love duck!

i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
Carnivorous Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2005, 08:26 PM   #7 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
LOL,I miss you Carni, where the fuck have you been asswipe?

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2005, 10:38 AM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
mmmm panko crusted duck breast, pan roasted with a cherry-balsamic reduction. damn.

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2005, 01:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Goddamn. I could not agree more. I can't even count the number of times I've seen some skanky/trashy girl start wildly waving her arms yelling "You don't fucking know me!". I mean, it's like, Yeah, I might not KNOW you but I know you're a fucking bitch.

I believe silver&cold was a master of this line here on nubblies. She probably even waved her arms wildly while typing it

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2005, 03:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
I am sure malibu has done it as well.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2005, 03:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
ttt for judging people!
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote