Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-04-2005, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Question

Does anybody else think that I 465 is confusing. I'm talking about what road to take where. If I don't have directions as to what exits to take, then i don't know to take north or south. On normal highways if you take South, you're heading South, but for 465, if you take South, you could be heading east because South just means that you're taking the South side, it doesn't necessarily mean that you're going South.

The reason i post this is because today I was coming home from Indiana State which resides in Terre Haute. i thought i would take North because i wanted to come back to Muncie, but I realized later that i wanted to take south so that i would go to the east side of 465, thus taking me to I-65 quicker. It wasn't a big deal cause it's only like 5 minutes long the way i took, but it could have been, and that is what pisses me off.

The Glyde don't sign no autographs
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 08:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Trout Sniffer:
Does anybody else think that I 465 is confusing.
No. Not at all. It's just a big circle.

You have to beat the road Karl. Beat the road. Don't let the road beat you. What happened to your driver anyway? Did you fire him? He asked, didn't he? He asked for your autograph didn't he?

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Next time take 70 through downtown to the other side of 465, then go north....or hell look at a map
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 01:14 AM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by Beebs:
Next time take 70 through downtown to the other side of 465, then go north....or hell look at a map
I thought about taking 70 all the way through, but i thought i knew the way...and i didn't have a map at the time, besides, a map wouldn't tell the direction, just what highway it is...i knew i needed 465, just didn't know which exit.

The Glyde don't sign no autographs
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2005, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
I-70 is the fastest way through. Also, on 465, if the exit numbers are decreasing, then you're going counter-clockwise, and vice versa for the other.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote