Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2002, 01:39 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
dashboard is on a distinguished road
i hate dick teases, not to mention a good number of warsaw chicks fall into that category

not going to mention names so we will give her a nick name "j.blow" is a huge dick tease
as well as "fc"
dashboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 01:49 AM   #2 (permalink)

PiAmP is on a distinguished road
I hate bitches like that theres too many at Warsaw. They think its cool to be a dick tease and get what they want and tell there friends. Too many talk the talk and dont walk the walk they need to quit being pussys if they want something I better be getting something back not blue balls. Frosh u do that the best....
PiAmP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 06:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Baby_boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Baby_boy
seriosly guys, all you new people keep getting in here and starting topics for things we already have threads for, for example this one, there is an existing thread called slutty ass stuck up bitches.
I understand being new and all but check out the site a little before you post
Baby_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Synops is on a distinguished road
did you ever stop to think that maybe not everyone likes to read every fuckin post on here just to make sure nobody else has said something about it
Synops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 07:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Ahh, I'm sorry Synops. How terrible of me to think that the people who fucking made Nubblies what it is today shouldn't have to suffer through a countless number of new posts that have no reason to be created. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess it was crazy for me to assume that a person would have the courtesy to scroll through the TITLES of the posts to see if there is anything that they'd be interested in before they make a post. I don't fucking expect every newbie to read through each and every post before they make a new topic of their own, but they could at least have the decency to take a quick look through the titles of the topics and read the shit that they have an interest in before they take off posting like a wild cockrocket. Seriously, why do people come onto Nubblies and post within 5 second of joining? There is an archive of 5000 posts worth of knowledge waiting to be tapped. There's a fair chance that what you're about to say has already been said in a form far better than you could ever manage...so at least take a few fucking minutes to insure that your message is original before you publish it to the rest of the board.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

i wasn't even sayin shit to you orgazmo so why don't you shut the fuck up and stay out of it, let baby_boy back up himself
Old 11-23-2002, 07:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

thank you orgazmo, that is the point i've been trying to stress for the last couple days, however in not so many words, maybe that is what it's gonna take to make some people think
Old 11-23-2002, 07:58 PM   #8 (permalink)

wow, two posts and you're going to tell the head honcho to shut the fuck up, you've got some balls, they're not very big but you do have them......
and don't worry about me ya lil fuck head i'm more than overjoyous to back my own ass up
Old 11-23-2002, 08:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Synops, do you want me to let you in on a little secret? Even if you answered "no," I really don't give a fuck.

The secret is this: Until you have proven yourself, you are nothing. You are a bubble of shit on the Nubblies.com message boards. Your word comes onto the board with no authority whatsoever. Each and every one of your posts might as well say "Blah Blah Blah, this is a bunch of shit," because, until you convey something that we care about, that's what we read.

As long as you don't step on toes and don't think that you're more powerful than you actually are, you will have the chance to prove yourself...but at your current pace you're going nowhere fast.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>i wasn't even sayin shit to you orgazmo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Dr. Dumbass, when you try to defend posting multiple topics on a single subject, you're talking to anyone that gives a shit about Nubblies. I normally sit still and simply watch dumbasses come onto the board, post shit for 2 days, and then leave without making any type of impact whatsoever...but when you make a claim that is as incredibly assanine as your last, I have no choice but to speak up.

In closing, this is what I've said. Synops, as of right now, your opinion is the equivalent of JACK SHIT. I don't care who you are outside the boards, you could be George fucking Bush, when you come onto Nubblies you're Joe Blow, nothing more. Next time, take a fucking second to think about what you're posting before you hit that submit button. I suggest that you start making your posts worth a little bit more if you plan on sticking around for more than a few days...

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited November 23, 2002).]
Old 11-23-2002, 08:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

I will definately appluad that one Orgazmo
Old 11-23-2002, 08:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

hey maybe your right, I am just a newbie sayin a bunch of jack shit that means nothing at all. I'm not going to disrespect you for no reason but I'm also not going to kiss your ass just cuz you guys are "big shots" of nubblies.com, so yeah maybe your right about me sayin stupid shit that means nothing and running my mouth for no reason and yes before i make any more post i will check to see if the topic has been mentioned before and i will think a little before i say some stupid ass post
Old 11-23-2002, 08:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Thank you Synops. I do not expect you to kiss the ass of anyone with more posts than you, but I do expect newbies to look @ things from the older people's point of view. You may not understand now...but if you stick with Nubblies for even a week and post regularly, you'll see how it feels when new people come in making posts against the established members. Your original post wasn't too terribly bad compared to some of the stuff that other newbies say...but it was against something that I've argued before, so I thought that I'd get involved.

I'm not here to be a huge asshole to all the newbies, I just want them to kinda join into the Nubblies game by helping from the beginning. I appreciate you rethinking your posting strategy.

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited November 23, 2002).]
Old 11-23-2002, 08:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

that's all we were asking for in the first place, you show reason and that's a good quality, you may be smarter than some people on here after all
Old 11-23-2002, 08:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

i do understand where u guys are coming from, i guess i can think of it as being a senior when all the new freshman come in, just know im not a member of this to start shit im a member to say a few of my opionons and attack a few issues i feel strong about
Old 11-24-2002, 11:40 AM   #15 (permalink)

Synops i do believe you have just figured out what nubblies is all about
Old 11-24-2002, 04:58 PM   #16 (permalink)

Ok smart ass if you say that there is already a thread with dickteases if you only want one then why not call it hummm how abut dickteases instead of slutty ass stuck up bitches just a word of advice i am a newbie and I dont read every fucking thing on this site
Old 11-24-2002, 05:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Well, PiAmP, you certainly sound like quite a scholar, so I'm sure that I do not have to point out that I already stated that I do not expect you to read every fucking post. I simply suggest that you take glance through the previous 5000+ messages and read what you find interesting before you start posting.

And I apologize that the thread that encompassed this post wasn't titled "dickteases". Since we now have a dickteases, we don't have a "WCHS Dickteases" though. Maybe you should go make that one. How about a "Dickteases that are over 5 feet tall". I don't see that one either. You'd better get on the ball. What if I am interested only in Dickteases with blonde hair? I do not see a topic that directly relates to dickteases with blonde hair... I'm not necessarily interested in dickteases though...I'm more interested in people who tease dick. What is the thread "People who tease dick"? I don't see a thread exactly entitled "people who tease dick" so that means I shold probably make it...right? WRONG MOTHERFUCKER. Take a bit of common sense and realize that a thread about dirty sluts would talk about dickteases. You are clearly interested in the topic if you took the time to read through the thread entitled "dickteases". I do not understand people who come to nubblies and refuse to at least TAKE A LOOK at the past threads. There is a HUGE amount of information waiting to be read...and you're passing it completely up to argue a point that is completely one-sided. Instead of trying to post a reply to this, why don't you go ahead and peruse through the material that I'm talking about...you never know the good stuff that you'll find.
Old 11-24-2002, 08:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

You sound like a funny guy thanks for the laughs I enjoy reading your replys