Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-02-2004, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I'm getting sick and tired of hearing people bitch to other people about "meaningless posts". How many people post stuff that is truly "meaningful", and what is the criteria on which these "meaningful" posts are judged? Lets face it, most of the shit we post on here is "meaningless", so quit pulling it out of your ass to attempt to insult someone.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2004, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Mr. Blonde -

Thanks for your meaningless post, jackass.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2004, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 10
underwater is on a distinguished road
well. contrary to what dirty harry appears to believe, i totally agree with mr. blonde. i haven't really been on here long but i do know that you can't really choose what is "meaningful" and what is not... it's all a matter of opinion.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2004, 07:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

well. contrary to what underwater appears to believe, i totally agree with dirty harry. i haven't not been on here for long but i do know that you can really choose what is "meaningful" and what is not... i'm sick of blonde's bullshit.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2004, 08:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
You truly are a bastard.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2004, 08:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

yep. you're a bastard.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
Unread 04-02-2004, 09:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Yeah, they're right, you are a bastard.*

*Example of meaningless post **

**Not to be interpretted as me saying I side against Blonde. In reality, I am more on his side than not regarding this issue. If we were to look into the posting histories of those throwing about the 'meaningless post' accusations, I'm sure we'd find a dirty secret or two of their own.

In closing, we have like 55 thousand posts...or something like that. If we could retroactively enforce a rule that states "All posts that every member doesn't find meaningful will be deleted," I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have a board.

I like having the board, though.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 02:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Another Brick in the Wall

rla128 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rla128 Send a message via AIM to rla128 Send a message via MSN to rla128 Send a message via Yahoo to rla128
Me two.
rla128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 03:44 AM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
Hey, there are alot of posts that are "meaningless" but alot of them are fun to post in. And, as I am finding out, if there is a serious post, people do take it seriously.

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 05:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

uhhh don't we have a whole forum thing dedicated to meaningless BS? like maybe...... jibberish? i dunno. maybe i'm stupid.