Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
Default Females

While female try to help, they are completely oblivious to how much they hurt.

I'm a finicky sleeper and don't like being touched nor altered in any way when I'm sleeping. If I'm not comfortable, I'll change my circumstance. I like being cold and do not prefer blankets and even when I do use blankets, I rarely cover my feet, as that is my source for keeping my body temperature down and not waking up sweating.

Thursday night, I had planned to take my 4-day weekend and travel to Indy but when I finally got done with everything at school and helping another teacher who sucks at life, I decided to not start the journey so late at night. I called a fellow teacher of whom cooks for me and a third teacher one night per week and she came over. This girl is crushing all over me, but I'm not attracted to her in any way. She's doing everything possible to try to make me happy so I'll date her but doesn't seem to get the message that I just want to be friends and don't date fat chicks with facial hair and lacking intelligence. Anyway, we watch TV and she keeps trying to find a reason to sit in the spot next to me on the couch. Just about every time she moves close to me, I get up to go to the kitchen or move to another chair. I like my space, I don't like people very close to me because I warm up and get hot too quickly. As I said, I'm finicky.

So here we are, three nights ago and I get up to go lie down on my chair with two ottomans at the feet and this girl tries to challenge me telling me to sleep on the couch and that she'll go to my guest room. I simply tell her no and that I'm fine. She argues more and I just ignore her as I'm tired and drunk. An hour or so later, I wake up to this whooshing sound and it's her standing over me fanning out a blanket to drape it over me. Twice. I groan in the negative and she tells me I'll get cold without it. ARGHHHHHH.

I come to Indy this weekend and last night, I slept on the couch. My mother comes down and physically removes the three back cushions from under me saying, "This will make you more comfortable. I never fell back asleep because I had nothing to lie against. She tried to cover me up, too. God Damnit. She's my MOTHER and STILL doesn't get it.

What is lacking in the female brain or what disconnect do they have with thinking that they know better than the person rejecting their help?
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're starting to find your rhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry pancake View Post
Waiting until kremlin moves to Phucket in a few years.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Good post Mr. F3lix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you invite over a fat hairlip? Were you looking for a dick tickler blowjob?

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

I was bored and wanted company.
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
I was bored and wanted company.
Next thing you know she's having your kid ... boredom is the first step to relapse

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Good fucking lord that face. I've never wanted to punch anything so hard. (nothing personal f3lix, i actually think you're a pretty swell guy. just...that face)
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

Change your face or Blonde is gonna do it for you.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what the odds are that f3lix could defend him self from Blonde. I'm thinking Blonde could rape f3lix if he wanted to.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not turn this into a Blonde vs. F3lix thing. We're both grown ups who realize fighting for egos is dumb. I was just remarking on his highly punchable face. I'm sure even he agrees in this case.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

I change my facial hair weekly.
Unread 04-19-2012, 02:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

But it's always a very punchable face.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote