Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 06:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default Black people

I'm tired of the statement, " don't forget when we were slaves." I also don't forget when you begged for a better life and came over here. You could eat what you wanted, and live on a nice plantation. Your full time job was to keep shit clean, and cook. Better then having to find clean water from the river and living in a hut.

Plus, you never hear these people talk about their ancestors. They were the ones that they should be standing up for anyways. A 23 year old kid was never a fucking slave. Hell, he could go to college for free, and get a better job then us cause he is black. Who are the slaves now? Don't get mad at us for viewing you as thugs and gangbangers. Look at Chicago. 96 people shot on the 4th. I doubt more then 15 were white. There in lies the problem.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 208844
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

Mankind's greatest achievements have come from people being used as slaves.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
Mankind's greatest achievements have come from people being used as slaves.
Thanks Louis. Try coming up with your own material.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

I watched that days ago, which is what prompted my comment. Considering how many Louis fans are here, do you really think I was trying to claim it to be original material?
Old 07-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I watched that days ago, which is what prompted my comment. Considering how many Louis fans are here, do you really think I was trying to claim it to be original material?
could have linked the video

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Ive watched a shitload of comedy in last week and didn't care to look it up.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Quote:
Ive watched a shitload of comedy in last week and didn't care to look it up.
We appreciate your honesty and your laziness.

Quote:
Old 07-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

I'm humored that this is this issue that brought you out of being a dormant poster.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

f3lix is the Dane Cook of Nubblies.

edit: actually probably more like Carlos Mencia.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Quote:
I'm humored that this is this issue that brought you out of being a dormant poster.
don't worry, I'll go back to being dormant soon

Quote:
Old 07-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
don't worry, I'll go back to being dormant soon
Too bad the quality of your posts already went back.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 106883
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

I've never heard "Remember when we were slaves"
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Quote:
Too bad the quality of your posts already went back.
Not all of us can be all-star orchestrators with such fascinating lives and worldviews as you. Some of us need to drag our knuckles in the dirt so that you can look good by comparison, thank god you're here with your witticisms to keep us apes in line when it comes to post quality.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
to keep us apes in line
I'm surprised you used the correct grammar here.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Suckle

Internets: 155868
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

If Felix and DDT banged made consensual love (based on the above exchange I can't be certain they haven't already), who would be the giver and who would be the receiver?

Last edited by Repugnant Abomination; 07-19-2013 at 01:37 AM.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

That's a great question, repug. They both like it up the B-hole.

Felix is a powerbottom, so maybe he could wear a strap-on backwards and work his bottom on DDT while DDT lies prone.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #17 (permalink)

Internets: 249402
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

f3lix asked not to be sedated during his colonoscopy because his asshole is so loose, he couldn't even feel the scope.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #18 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
f3lix asked not to be sedated during his colonoscopy because his asshole is so loose, he couldn't even feel the scope.
I was stunned to find out that DH's penis is actually smaller than a colonoscopy scope.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:01 AM   #19 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

This thread wasn't meant to reflect racism, as I'm only talking about a handful of people.

The statement that remember when we were slaves was pointing out that they use their ancestors struggles, and combine it with theirs. Civil Rights were a very important step in this countries history, but at what point does the help becoming to much. I say right now, when there is clearly a problem with people being given a life, in stead of earning stuff during it.

There are piece of shit white people around as well. I'm guilty, as I sat on my ass in 08-09, and took advantage of unemployment. It cost me in the long run, as the quality of my life went to shit for 3 years. If we keep giving handouts, the mindsets of people will continue to move towards government dependence, and that's what they want!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:22 AM   #20 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEINCREDIBLEdork View Post
That's a great question, repug. They both like it up the B-hole.

Felix is a powerbottom, so maybe he could wear a strap-on backwards and work his bottom on DDT while DDT lies prone.
bread basket or get the fuck out

Quote: