Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-08-2004, 02:07 AM   #151 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
I love that man

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 02:21 AM   #152 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
yea, i'm in freaking love with mr. stewart as well.
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 02:39 AM   #153 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody else want to give that Tucker Carlson guy a fucking curb-job after watching that?

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 02:53 AM   #154 (permalink)

Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
what's a curb job?

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 03:05 AM   #155 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
Quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
what's a curb job?
I could refer you to your own avatar, but that would be an example of a curbjob rather than the essence of "What is a curb job?"
Unread 12-08-2004, 03:11 AM   #156 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
i think he was joking

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 04:49 AM   #157 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
Internets: 10
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
Anybody else want to give that Tucker Carlson guy a fucking curb-job after watching that?
the correct term is curb-stomp you fuck. get your goddamn, racist-hatin'-beating-moves's names right.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 05:27 AM   #158 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think so...i've always known it as curb-job. I guess it depends on the context, i've never heard of curb-stomp before though. And its not a racist term, just because it was coined in AHX doesnt mean that its a trademark for white on black violence.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-08-2004, 01:38 PM   #159 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
The curb stomp is one of two variations of a curb job. A curb stomp is just that, stomping on somebodys head when it is on the curb; the other version is to swing the foot back, swing as if kicking a ball, catch the back of the head at a slightly upward angle, and break the jaw clean off the head.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 01:55 PM   #160 (permalink)
Spice Master

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up, psyc....i mean Beebs. I don't think I like the idea of separating the jaw from the head as I like the idea of giving a permanent smile, though.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-08-2004, 07:20 PM   #161 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/oa/eurcncs185030.mpg
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2004, 03:51 AM   #162 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
Fireball! ...and you'd think we'd be smarter than this sort of thing at ND.

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2004, 12:08 AM   #163 (permalink)
Spice Master

Even though that link didn't work for me, I'd also like to think my friend from ND who poured beer on me the other night would be smarter...nope, she's just a retarded bitch.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-12-2004, 10:25 PM   #164 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Sexual Harassment Video
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2004, 10:55 PM   #165 (permalink)
Spice Master

Wow, I totally thought that was a genuine training video up until the "I heard you have a fat cock" part.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-14-2004, 07:47 PM   #166 (permalink)
DJ FC

If there was a thread for "why Germans scare the living shit out of me" this video would be posted there, it may be hard to believe, but it gets weirder as the video goes on

http://www.drakeshangout.com/video/files/german.wmv
Unread 12-14-2004, 08:21 PM   #167 (permalink)

fat_retard is on a distinguished road
holy shit.. that man must be insane.
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2004, 08:33 PM   #168 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
that was disturbing.

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2004, 08:57 PM   #169 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
That was one of the weirdest mixes of disturbing and hilarity I have ever seen.

I think the retarded song drove him to stupidity. 'gaz and I now have stuck in our heads. We're next.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2004, 09:10 PM   #170 (permalink)
DJ FC

Same song, not quite as crazy, but apparently this song makes people go INSANE

Edit: if you watch this video make sure to also watch the video I posted a few above this one.

[ December 14, 2004, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: DJ FC ]
Unread 12-14-2004, 09:17 PM   #171 (permalink)

hahaha, i suggest we never allow that song to be played again, or we will all turn into crazy germans.

Unread 12-16-2004, 04:05 AM   #172 (permalink)
Spice Master

For those of you who have seen "The Way of The Gun", you will recognize this...but its still fucking hilarious whether you've seen the movie or not, mainly because of the reactions the cartoons have. I'm still laughing.

http://www.heavy.com/index.php?video...oonz3_Enforcer

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-22-2004, 04:31 AM   #173 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

So he's dead...

[ December 22, 2004, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: ninjaface ]
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2005, 06:21 PM   #174 (permalink)
DJ FC

The Little Tank That Could
http://www.deadtroll.com/video/liltank1.html
Unread 01-02-2005, 11:25 PM   #175 (permalink)

That was an...intersting video. I liked it though.