Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-21-2010, 03:20 AM   #51 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Do not play this game unless you have hours of your life that you'd like to waste.

Destructotruck - CDG
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2010, 09:08 PM   #52 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

FUCK
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2010, 04:29 AM   #53 (permalink)
The Government

Internets: 1037
zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of

Mikengreg Games Co. | Solipskier

start:

Read this if you are gay.

Last edited by zebrazebrazebraSHAFT; 08-29-2010 at 04:35 AM.
zebrazebrazebraSHAFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #54 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Edit: Then I got a higher score.

Last edited by ninjaface; 08-29-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Unread 08-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #55 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Unread 09-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
The Government

Internets: 1037
zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of

Read this if you are gay.

Last edited by zebrazebrazebraSHAFT; 09-02-2010 at 01:10 PM.
zebrazebrazebraSHAFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2010, 07:27 AM   #57 (permalink)

Internets: 546
C00ter is a glorious beacon of light C00ter is a glorious beacon of light C00ter is a glorious beacon of light C00ter is a glorious beacon of light C00ter is a glorious beacon of light C00ter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to C00ter Send a message via MSN to C00ter

I’ve been trolling Nubblies for awhile and have finally decided to start posting again.

http://www.minecraft.net

I’m putting this in the kick ass web game of the day because you can play it online, but the downloaded version is probably better. Through trolling Reddit and seeing all the stuff Blonde post on Nubblies, I’ve come across this little gem. Minecraft is a sandbox survival where your character sole purpose is to create and destroy various blocks in a 3D environment. With destroyed “blocks” your character can create various tools, structures and other jazz. After watching a few video’s on Youtube I thought to myself; this looks like a boring game that would take hours to play with 8 bit graphics. Yes the graphics are lame, but it’s crazy fun. Here’s a Youtube video on the game play:
The game has one developer that started the project back in ’09. He has already made well over 700,000 dollars on this game that’s still in Alpha. The game is only 12 dollars if you want to play multiplayer or you can always T0rrent FTW. The games size is less than 40 MB.
I just started playing this game after work yesterday and before I knew it, I had sunk 3 hours into it. Personally, I’m more of an FPS gamer, but I think you will find Minecraft a pretty interesting game.
Links:
You’ll want this page to get your craft recipes. Crafting - Minepedia - The Minecraft Wiki!
C00ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #58 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

I recently rediscovered this game and I'm interested in a Robert Unicorn Attack tournament. Any way we can get this into the arcade?

There's a low bar setter, let's see what you can do.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.

Last edited by Ironic Mustache; 11-30-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #59 (permalink)

Internets: 5464
Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck that game, it sucks.
Der Fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #60 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck your mother. She drinks ape cum.

Unread 12-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #61 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Gross!
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #62 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair, every woman who has ever swallowed any of yours' jizz drinks ape cum.
including DF's mom
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #63 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

I hope you're not implying that evolution is anything but a theory.

Unread 12-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #64 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic Mustache View Post
I hope you're not implying that evolution is anything but a theory.
Actually I think he is being more literal, in the sense that every women who has ever blown you is into hardcore bestiality.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #65 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
Do not play this game unless you have hours of your life that you'd like to waste.

Destructotruck - CDG

Boom
Unread 12-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #66 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

I forget what my high was, but I'm pretty sure it was at least a few dollars more than that.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 05:31 PM   #67 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Pics or it didn't happen.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #68 (permalink)
Poor Sport

I am become death, destroyer of worlds.
Unread 12-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #69 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Up to 46,758,750
Unread 12-08-2010, 09:51 AM   #70 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2010, 09:53 AM   #71 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

Shenanigans
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #72 (permalink)
MURICAN

DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
Unread 12-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #73 (permalink)
Poor Sport

What 3 "Smashstreaks" are you using?
Unread 12-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #74 (permalink)
MURICAN

The trick is to be going insanely fast (1000mph+ while activating the mammoth.) If you do this, you can get Armageddon easy.

Unread 12-10-2010, 01:28 AM   #75 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Fuck this game. You dicks have taken all the fun out of this thread.