Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-19-2005, 07:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I have temporarily (possibly permanently) lost all respect I had for you. What the hell are you doing? I'll tell you what I think you're doing. I think you moved to Chicago, are bored, have access to lots of drugs, do the drugs, and get on nubblies and post pure unrefined shit. If not, what the hell happened?

[ January 19, 2005, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2005, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
Wow man that hurts. Ya i just got to Chicago man, can't I have a good time for awhile. Dude I came here with a Grand in my pocket man, I was planning on having a good time, but maybe your right, maybe its time to take it down a notch or two.

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2005, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
For the record I'm glad your here George.

I think weed smokers are very fun to have around, and your posting is only intollerable if your expectations of nubblies are something of a scientific community. But this is nubblies we are talking about.

Mr. Blonde and I have talked about this and I think it's just his intollerance of people who enjoy recreational drug use (other than alcohol). While he wont openly admit it, I know that he see's himself on a level above those of "Pot Smokers" And too a point there is some truth to this, those who abstain from drug use will achieve more in their lives, but does this really make them a seperate class of people?

To be honest I'd rather be around stoners than drunks, they are just nicer people.

[ January 25, 2005, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: DJ FC ]
Unread 01-25-2005, 09:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ FC:
While he wont openly admit it, I know that he see's himself on a level above those of "Pot Smokers"
I'll admit to that.

FC, what we haven't talked about is that I probably wouldn't have a problem with stoners at all if you-know-who didn't do it all the time. You're telling me you wouldnt be slightly pissed off if your sister did drugs a lot? Even if it was just marijuana?

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 01-25-2005, 09:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

No i wouldn't be pissed of if my sister smoked as much pot as me. My sister is 25 though. If it was my younger sister, like younger than 16 I'd be pissed.

Unread 01-25-2005, 10:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Wow blonde. I just lost a lot of respect for you. You're a fucking alcoholic who has sex with 6 whores in a weekend, and you think you're on a level above pot smokers? Suck my dick you faggot. Get off your high horse.

[ January 25, 2005, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2005, 10:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally posted by George Sherman:
No i wouldn't be pissed of if my sister smoked as much pot as me. My sister is 25 though. If it was my younger sister, like younger than 16 I'd be pissed.
I don't know how old she is, i think she's a junior or something (FC's sister)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
Wow blonde. I just lost a lot of respect for you. You're a fucking alcoholic who has sex with 6 whores in a weekend, and you think you're on a level above pot smokers? Suck my dick you faggot. Get off your high horse.
What the hell are you talking about? You don't even know who i am. I have a girlfriend, plus I only drink on Friday and Saturday night.

EDIT: I don't really mind stoners as long as they don't talk about it all the fucking time. I don't go around posting how much alcohol I drink, or what kind, or whatever. This whole thread was made on one of the days when Sherman was on Nubblies stoned out of his mind (at least that's how his posts portrayed him) and making useless, retarded threads about weed or absolutely nothing at all.

[ January 25, 2005, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

― Terence McKenna
Unread 01-25-2005, 11:36 PM   #8 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
I remember seeing (before you edited it) a confession in the small confessional of the day thread. The confession was that you had sex with 6 girls from Saturday to Monday. Drinking to excess every Friday and Saturday is alcoholism.
Unread 01-25-2005, 11:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
I saw the message too... it was in small confessions of the day,

"I've had sex 6 times since saturday night"

I didn't even want to open that can of worms.
Unread 01-25-2005, 11:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Spice Master

Six times, one person. I was drunk and probably shouldnt have said that. And yes, clinically I am technically considered an alcoholic, but you and I both know that's not the image that comes to mind when you think of the word "alcoholic. There's definitely a double standard between drinkers and smokers, though.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 01-25-2005, 11:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

I had no choice man. bottom line is that no one is better than anyone, and it just pisses me off when people say that they are. I had to make a point.

Also, I feel bad for people that can't get through the day without getting high. I used to be like that, but I've cleaned up alot, and it's great not to be a slave to it anymore.
Unread 01-26-2005, 12:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
I saw it too. It actually said word for word:

"I had sex with 6 whores since saturday night."

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2005, 01:43 AM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
Six times, one person.
Is he alright?

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2005, 02:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Hey George...just remeber what you're first post was. Theres nothing wrong with having fun, but I don't think you want to end up where you were several months ago.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2005, 02:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally posted by VOL:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
Six times, one person.
Is he alright?</font>[/quote]Cute.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 01-26-2005, 02:53 AM   #16 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
I had no choice man. bottom line is that no one is better than anyone, and it just pisses me off when people say that they are.
Most normal people are generally about the same, but some people are better than others. I would say Charles Manson (or any other serial killer of the sort) was a worse person than you're average guy.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2005, 03:17 AM   #17 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Hey VOL, why don't you go have sex with yourself.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2005, 03:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Beebs:
Most normal people are generally about the same, but some people are better than others. I would say Charles Manson (or any other serial killer of the sort) was a worse person than you're average guy.
Hilarious.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 01-26-2005, 04:14 AM   #19 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
Internets: 10
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
I personally love George with all my heart, and I don't mind him being himself on Nubblies. In fact, I love it. Mmmmm...yes, I love it.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2005, 04:46 AM   #20 (permalink)

There we go Butcher, hey we will be in town on thursday, we'll try to get ahold of you.

Unread 01-27-2005, 01:20 AM   #21 (permalink)
Ish...

Internets: 10
silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
I love reading George's post. I miss the kid.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2005, 01:32 AM   #22 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
Hey VOL, why don't you go have sex with yourself.

-Ugly Bastard
Have been since I was 12.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2005, 07:27 AM   #23 (permalink)

Oh shit, its a been a crazy night, yep. That sure is true. hha

Unread 01-28-2005, 04:02 AM   #24 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Care to share?

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2005, 04:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally posted by VOL:
Have been since I was 12.
Ha. I think he outwitted you on that one, UB.

― Terence McKenna