Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/)
-   Shit Talking Central (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   People (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/shit-talking-central/12243-people.html)

bleed black 05-14-2003 10:37 PM

I would just like to know why, that some specific people on this site enjoy talking SO much fucking shit on here, but then wont say a damn thing to the peoples face. Yes, by now im sure you all know who im talking about. yes mr buckeye himself.

Im so fucking tired of you talking shit about me and robert lugo and andy halfacre and the other guys from ingsoc. I dont care if you wanna say shit,but if your gonna do it, you'll get the dick out of your mouth so you can actually say it to my fuckin face!
cuz everyone is getting sick of you, you little pussy. You talk all the shit, but you cant back it up! Your just another bitch, that calls yourself a man. So if you wanna start shit lets have it bitch!
and dont drag you friends into this to protect you, just cuz you cant defend ur own shit.
fucker

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited May 14, 2003).]

Titan 05-14-2003 10:47 PM

So basically what you just said is that you want a woman to man fight with buckeye. No friends for backup, just you and him. You do realize this qualifies you as a moron, yes? Because either 1.) He'll kill you, or 2.) He won't even fight you, because you're a girl, even though he should because you're fucking annoying as hell.

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited May 14, 2003).]

Niger Angelus 05-14-2003 10:51 PM

I feel for your ignorance. Consider yourself dead. I think.

bleed black 05-14-2003 10:54 PM

fuck, this hes such a fucking pussy he wouldnt do shit anyways

Titan 05-14-2003 11:39 PM

ANYWAY. THE FUCKING WORD IS ANYWAY.

Orgazmo 05-15-2003 12:13 AM

Bleed-

Without the direct or implied consent of Buckeye, I'd appreciate it if you went ahead a started referring to him as simply "Buckeye." I think that's fair. So does the FAQ section of this website.

buckeye 05-15-2003 02:13 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bleed black:
I would just like to know why, that some specific people on this site enjoy talking SO much fucking shit on here, but then wont say a damn thing to the peoples face.....

Im so fucking tired of you talking shit about me and robert lugo and andy halfacre and the other guys from ingsoc. I dont care if you wanna say shit,but if your gonna do it, you'll get the dick out of your mouth so you can actually say it to my fuckin face!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Bleed Black,

I'd like to point out a few things, and wish for you to consider them carefully before you make another half-wit post. First off, I never talked any shit to you ever; it was you who started the shit talking to me. This also came after we talked on ICQ and you seemed like you had no problem with me, if you really did, then why did you prolong the negative attitude to me? You don't even talk shit over ICQ to me, yet want ME to do it to your face, even when I didn’t instigate it? HA! How bout this, go eat some shit, and see if you bleed brown.

Secondly, if the members of Ingsoc have such a big problem with me, then why don’t they do something about it, instead of remaining mute on the subject? Why do they need a girl to take care of their problems for them, either they realized I was right when I told them their "open minded" political views were full of shit and threw in the towel, or they really don’t want to mess with me. Thirdly I’m not looking for a fight and I don’t think they are either, otherwise they would've confronted me by now, otherwise they are being pussies, and are trying to have you back them up. Lastly I’d like to say that the reason i list my ICQ number is because I stand by the stuff I say, if I was really trying to be a pussy I’d keep my identity hidden. One more thing after spending my last 4 summers in a weight room, I’m more than confident I can defend myself, and unlike what your "posse" has already done, I’m not going to get my friends to do my dirty work for me.

-buckeye-

pliedes 05-15-2003 02:06 PM

Maybe people would take you more seriously if you didn't have a gay pride flag by your name...

bleed black 05-15-2003 02:57 PM

buckeye
u did say shit about me..after taking on icq.. i has reliable sources
and they dont need me a girl to take care of them.. but they also dont hear half the stuff being said.. and i do.. and it fucking pisses me off when they didnt do jack shit to you, you come along and start talking shit... then later i find out your talking shit about me to, and you dont even fucking know who i am!i just think the fact of you talking shit about me and him and other people is fucking retarded. i dont care if you have a problem with me, thats great, good for you, but if u want to say stuff about me say it to my fucking face!

...sorry Orgazmo, i will be more careful next time

Ugly Bastard 05-15-2003 03:01 PM

bleed-

I know buckeye, and I know that he isn't afraid to say shit to your face. But why would he want to? You're a girl. What's he gonna do, "take you down"?

Honestly, grow the fuck up. Ingsoc are just a bunch of kids with no self-esteem trying to get attention, and you're their pathetic little groupy.

Someday you'll realize how stupid you sound.

-Ugly Bastard

Titan 05-15-2003 03:43 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
bleed...
Someday you'll realize how stupid you sound.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would not hold my breath.

Thrice_underground 05-15-2003 06:34 PM

well at least Ingsoc has views and does'nt just tell everyone that there views are wrong when the person posting does not even have his own views.

well sure he overherd mommy and daddy talking and can say what he over herd there or maybe what the tv bradcasters said
but that would be dumb

Ingsoc has there views but does not try and make everyone else have those same views
or like some people... just shit on everyone thoughts to make them feel like they are big stuff

Ingsoc never had a problem with you. You just started posting shit about them.

vader521 05-15-2003 10:28 PM

Who the fuck cares?!
Go back to third grade.

Lethal 05-15-2003 11:48 PM

I'm guessing most of you have not passed the English ISTEP tests yet, have you?

[This message has been edited by Lethal (edited May 15, 2003).]

Saint DH 05-16-2003 12:05 AM

Bleed Black -

I'd like to take this opertunity to say, fuck you.

You're a fucking bitch ass slut who can go fuck herself or hisself or whatever the fuck you are you god damned dyke.

You are a fucking pile of shit, you fuck ass, you suck cock. You lick ballsac, and you eat shit. You love to fuck animals and you fuck your cousins too. You eat dick for every meal and you shove dick in your ass.

You are what we all like to call a fuck. A fucking piece of cocksucking ass faced whore shit. Thanks.

buckeye 05-16-2003 02:22 AM

buckeye
u did say shit about me..after taking on icq..
then later i find out your talking shit about me to, and you dont even fucking know who i am!i just think the fact of you talking shit about me and him and other people is fucking retarded.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don’t know who the hell is telling you i am talking shit about you, but I’m not. Maybe you need to get your sources straight, i was very nice to you in our ICQ conversation, and intended to remain this way, you were the one who came on here and started talking about me. You’re the Gavrilo Princip in this situation not me, I never expressed a problem with you.

i has reliable sources
and they dont need me a girl to take care of them.. but they also dont hear half the stuff being said.. and i do.. and it fucking pisses me off when they didnt do jack shit to you, you come along and start talking shit... i dont care if you have a problem with me, thats great, good for you, but if u want to say stuff about me say it to my fucking face!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you need to check with the reliable sources you "has". The magnitude of the shit talking that you’re implying is nonexistent, I don’t understand where it is coming from. If you are making reference to the subtle remarks I made on this forum, they are my opinion, and purely based on their political display they put on at the battle of the bands. Their music quality was also included in my remarks, and ill stand by them, as any musician would know (and this forum is full of them) you're going to get shit about your music from a variety of sources. If they can’t take criticism they aren’t going to get that far, and quite frankly they might as well face defeat and pull a Hitler on themselves. If they have such a problem with me, let them take it up with me, there is no need for you to get involved in this. I never had a problem with you, so why you persist in defending them, and dragging yourself into the picture, I cannot comprehend. Let them handle it, and I’ll resolve this situation with using whatever means necessary to do so.

buckeye

Niger Angelus 05-16-2003 12:46 PM

No truer words ever spoken.

musickid 05-17-2003 02:10 AM

Dear bleed black,

You are a fucker. You will always be a fucker. You are a tiny little piece of shit freshman girl who is talking shit on these boards. Just stay the fuck off, buckeye could kick the shit out of you because you couldn't hurt a fly, haha. Peace out...

[This message has been edited by musickid (edited May 17, 2003).]

pliedes 05-20-2003 02:16 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by musickid:
Blah blah blah blah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least Bleed Black didn't go to prom with shi-thead.

[This message has been edited by pliedes (edited May 20, 2003).]

musickid 05-20-2003 02:18 PM

excuse me, but shi-thead is my friend... at least I didn't do disguisting stuff with her you sick bastard! haha.

BigDongedHoe 05-20-2003 04:06 PM

Honestly I don't know why even bother replying to Bleed Black or Thrice_Underground. First of all they couldn't put together one sentence using correct grammer if their dick was about ready to be sliced of whilst caught in a vice. Second of all they are as UB put it best, "Ingsoc are just a bunch of kids with no self-esteem trying to get attention, and you're their pathetic little groupy."

Honestly all of you need to grow up and realize that forming your life around a band that sucks dick for fun and has members that are going no where in life, isn't exactly going to get you anywhere period.

If all of you want an example of how much of a moron Thrice_Underground is why don't you get on ICQ add his ICQ # to your list and take a look at his info.

------------------
:::BDH:::

[This message has been edited by BigDongedHoe (edited May 20, 2003).]

Combat Chuck 05-20-2003 07:35 PM

But that would be a waste of my time. Just like reading this thread was. Except for the literate retorts. But other than that....geez, I coulda been eating something...

silver and cold 05-20-2003 10:05 PM

I would like too say,
that what was posted by Bleed Black (my former nickname) was not me, because when it was posted,I was at my boyfriends who has no computer, little alone the internet, so some one who knows my pass word had logged on under me...and you can say what ever, but I've already talked to Buckeye about it, and i think things are cleared up.... i would just like to publicly apologize to Buckeye for there statements made by that person!

Saint DH 05-20-2003 10:37 PM

Who gives a fuck. You dumb bitch.

Niger Angelus 05-23-2003 12:59 AM

Silver and Cold - So how many times has he fucked your ass, and then you sucked his dick? I just wanted to know.