Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-13-2002, 12:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Rancid is on a distinguished road
Ok I have a real problem with people who listen to gay annoying music. there is this guy in one of my classes who just annoys the fuck out of me. He sits here and listens to this gay ass music and I honestly think that he does it just to annoy the piss out of everyone. I think he ought to shoot himself. I would like to give a big FUCK YOU to anyone who listens to gay ass annoying music and to the guy who annoys the fuck out of me.
Rancid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2002, 12:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
yeah that is annoying as hell, just punch the bastard in the face.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2002, 01:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Yah, I hate that too, it's funny to make comments about it out loud. Not directly to them, but something like, "Man, I hate people who think I want to hear their music too." or "Headphones were invented so that other people could not hear your music."

It seems to have a decent rate of sucess.
Unread 11-14-2002, 01:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Well I think that anything that is considered pop should have a trackning device put on it, and anyone who purchases it is tracked, then they are publicly embarrased, then striped. I say 39 stripes.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2002, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rudy is on a distinguished road
Hey rancid, I have a question for you. What do you consider "gay annoying music"? Just because someone doesn't listen to the same music as you do, you want to punch them in the face? All people have their own personalities and like to do their own thing. Maybe he should punch you in the face for having to hear your "gay annoying music." Ever thought of that?
Rudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2002, 01:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Shut up. I think you know what gay and annoying music really is, it isnt hard.
Unread 11-15-2002, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rudy is on a distinguished road
If you are so smart then i would like you to define "Gay annoying music." Since i am sure it is the same definition for EVERYONE. Am i right?
Rudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2002, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Rudy-

I usually stick up for Niger on issues I am unbiased on. But this one, I've got to flip the coin to you.

Niger, you assume that the music that you find is gay, everyone finds gay. You say that Pop music is gay. Well what do you consider pop? Is it N*Sync or the Backstreet Boys or Brittney Spears? If so, then yes, that is gayer than shit.

But if you think U2, or the Goo Goo Dolls, or Fuel is gay. Then you might wanna watch what you say in here, because that is what type of music most of the people on nubblies like. At least from what I could gather in the music forum.

Just a bit of friendly advise.

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited November 15, 2002).]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2002, 02:50 AM   #9 (permalink)

OneHugeBastard is on a distinguished road
I'll define gay annoying music to you.. PUNK! punk is the epitome of shit! it is just a poor fuckin excuse to be in a band. MOST punk bands are talentless pieces of shit. i hate ALL punk and hope it burns in hell.

[This message has been edited by OneHugeBastard (edited November 15, 2002).]
OneHugeBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2002, 03:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
We still believe.

Mr. Bastard, well it is a good thing that our brains parallel eachother in the area of music also. So no need to worry.
Unread 11-16-2002, 03:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

Joe Bang A Clit is on a distinguished road
i think your a dumbass..there are so many good punk bands out there like new found glory, blink, and dashboard confessionals. i think it's all an opinion about music though, everyone listens to what they like and if you don't like it than who gives a fuck but you just sound gay by rambling on about hating punk...say a few words and than get over it
Joe Bang A Clit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2002, 03:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
We still believe.

Yes those bands are good. But to clear somethings up. Firstly, Dashboard CONFESSIONAL. Secondly, Dashboard is acoustic emo, not punk. Sorry.
Unread 11-16-2002, 03:43 AM   #13 (permalink)

OneHugeBastard is on a distinguished road
name one punk band that has a drummer better than John Bonham...

name a bassist (does punk even have bass?) better than Les Claypool

hmmmm... i didn't think so...
OneHugeBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2002, 04:10 AM   #14 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Bang A Clit:
there are so many punk bands out there like dashboard confessionals<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hardly consider Dashboard Confessional to be a punk band. Emo, maybe.

-Ugly Bastard

Unread 11-16-2002, 04:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
We still believe.

Mr. Bastard look up two posts from yours. I covered that man.

[This message has been edited by Niger Angelus (edited November 16, 2002).]
Unread 11-16-2002, 04:43 AM   #16 (permalink)

Oh, sorry about that one man.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 11-16-2002, 04:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
We still believe.

It is all good. Haha
Unread 11-16-2002, 05:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
50 Cent

fuck punk music
Unread 11-16-2002, 05:06 AM   #19 (permalink)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 50 Cent:
fuck punk music<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A wise quote from a wise man.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 11-16-2002, 06:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Punk music is great, the problem is all this bubble gum shit trying to pawn itself off as punk... you know how it sounds, all the shit that corporate circus rips off like nofx, green day, blink... fuck all of that. you want some good, real, hard music pick up something from the misfits, black flag, total chaos, dri, and any number of other bands that do it right.
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2002, 02:02 AM   #21 (permalink)

meatismurder is on a distinguished road
ok you want a bassist better than les claypool from primus? try matt freeman from rancid, they are totally different styles but id have to say matt is better

and for drummers i must say noone is better than john bonham, except for maybe TSOLs drummer except he died of a speed overdose sometime in the mid 80s

and for everyone out there who says punk sucks, apperently you dont know what your talking about, punk rock made rock what it is today, if it werent for bands like the ramones, the sex pistols, husker du, minor threat etc. there would be no metal or any type of hard rock/hardcore music today, punk has revolutionized music, but today it is being turned into something that it was never meant to be
meatismurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2002, 02:05 AM   #22 (permalink)

and just for the record, even though dashboard confessional is one of the individuals ruining punk rock, he considers himself to be "acoustic punk rock"
Unread 11-20-2002, 02:40 AM   #23 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
meatismurder,

You're stupid. Punk rock is gay. GAY GAY GAY. And so is their cocksucking underground bullshit. I never understood why a band's music sucked after they started making money off of it. Its stupid if you ask me. Also, through the years, the word "punk" has changed.

Now when people refer to punk rock, they are talking about nasely (sp?) shrimpy white kids that slam on power chords and just strum fast, coordinate their dance steps on stage, and look like fucking faggots with all their fucked up haircuts and wallet chains.

Rock made rock. It has evolved through the ages and will always be rock. Whether it be soft or hard, it will never die and will always be able to hold itself up.

And what the fuck does your name mean anyways? are you saying you're a vegetarian? cuz if you are, i just ate 5 deep fried baby chickens, i bought a coat made of baby seal and turtle skins, I slaughtered three turkeys for thanksgiving and 3 piglets for christmas. Ever have Bambi meat? Its good as jerky.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2002, 12:57 AM   #24 (permalink)

i agree punk died in the 80s and now is just a bunch of rich white kids trying to look cool, but 80s punk rock was something so raw and different that deserves at least a little bit of respect, i mean the clash was the first band to actually have a meaningful message behind their music and at least try to change some of the corruption in this world, and for me being a vegetarian? no i love meat...i just think its a funny name..

meat is murder, and murder tastes good

Unread 11-21-2002, 01:24 PM   #25 (permalink)

g-thug-mofo is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I hate to disagree about your punk arguements, but I listen to fucking punk, I play fucking punk, and I live fucking punk. Punk strikes a tone with my emtotional values, and has played a very supporting role in my fucked up shitty life. So as it has been there for me, I will be there for it!
g-thug-mofo is offline   Reply With Quote