Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2004, 01:50 AM   #176 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Thumbs up

Oh...good one.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 01:55 AM   #177 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
...and now can this thread end?

for the love of god....please.
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 01:53 PM   #178 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Kra2h is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kra2h
fancymeghan, you don't understand...*Clears throat to make it sound dramatic* This thread... This thread is like... The thread that withholds all information on Warsaw... This one forum right here is the boundary between good and evil, the inbetween of Ying, and Yang... If this thread were to end... Who would there be to make fun of... Wait... I got it... Lets make fun of Jews!! God I hate those stupid bastards... Whats everyone elses opinion? ^.^
Kra2h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 06:21 PM   #179 (permalink)

Internets: -41
Ice cube can only hope to improve
i hate those jews to, even tho i am a jew....well fuck it
Ice cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 07:39 PM   #180 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
Quote:
Originally posted by Kra2h:
This one forum right here is the boundary between good and evil, the inbetween of Ying, and Yang... If this thread were to end... Who would there be to make fun of... Wait... I got it... Lets make fun of Jews!! God I hate those stupid bastards... Whats everyone elses opinion? ^.^
why the fuck are you talking? you don't even make sense.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kra2h:
fancymeghan, you don't understand...*Clears throat to make it sound dramatic* This thread... This thread is like... The thread that...
plus, you have a stutter...shut the fuck up.

and i dislike you.

[ January 30, 2004, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: fancymeghan ]
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 07:43 PM   #181 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Quote:
Originally posted by fancymeghan:
and i dislike you.
That's enough for me.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 09:50 PM   #182 (permalink)

[/qb][/quote]That's enough for me.[/QB][/quote]
Not for me, you stupid ass bitch
Old 01-30-2004, 09:52 PM   #183 (permalink)

some one show me how to do quotes, WoW now i feel like a dumb shit for once!
Old 03-31-2010, 12:33 AM   #184 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

bump

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:48 AM   #185 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

I hate almost everything I posted back then. Screw this outdated highschool shit.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote