Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-03-2004, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

...I'd punch that fucker right in the nose.

Discuss.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2004, 05:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
I have a hard time telling Mayer and Dave Matthews apart, I'd love to punch either/both of them, but I'd really like to know exactly who I was punching. So, my answer is...

... I'd make damn sure it was Mayer, then I'd follow the same course of action you laid out.
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2004, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: -41
Ice cube can only hope to improve
well i dont have a problem with them. Truthfully i duont know why you made this fuckin post, go post about your slut mothers or somthin. Mabey a good idea. But i guess we all have are differences, and i have mine. And i think you are a dick sucker!!
Ice cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2004, 06:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ish...

Internets: 10
silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Dear ice cube,

Shut up bitch, no one likes you, and I can guess almost everyone one this site, thinks you are the dicksucker. So shut up and die, you sweaty ball licking little bastard!

Love Always,
silver and cold

(damn cockmonkey!i hate typos!!)

[ February 03, 2004, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: silver and cold ]

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2004, 06:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
I like John Mayer. Why would you hold such anger against him Pliedes. Is it because all the women want him and pay no attention to anyone but him, or he sings raspy, or all his songs usually talk about lost love......... you know what just go with your feelings Pliedes.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2004, 07:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by silver and cold:
everyone one this site, thinks you are the dicksucker.
kind of a double standard is it not?

I really like Dave's music for the record and I don't mind John Mayer. I see no problem with either of them but at times there songs can be repetitive.

[ February 03, 2004, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: BigDongedHoe ]

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2004, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

John Mayer is a no-talent ass-clown who's only goal in making music is to impress all the hot chicks that went to Berkley that are too busy giving themselves orgasms while watching a guy who somehow simultaneously looks like he's 12 and 45, play the guitar and sing some of the most disgustingly mediocre music possible, to realize how much he sucks. For this alone I would mutilate his face at first glance, but it doesn’t stop there.

You wanna talk about bland music? John Mayer ranks at the top of the list. The only one who beats him out is Howie Day, who somehow is even more of a pussy than John Mayer. That may partially be due to the fact that he looks like a fucking girl. Anyway, your body is a wonderland? What kind of lame-ass stab at being sexual is that? Oh, that's right, I forgot he originally wrote that, like many of his songs, for a Disney Soundtrack. Let's compare that line to something a little less planted in pop, Robert Plant that is, Squeeze me baby, 'til the juice runs down my leg. The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed. I'm gonna leave my children down on this killing floor. Guess who looks like a dickless cock-touching hopeless pussy-repelling fag-promoter now? I'll give you a hint, it's not Robert Plant. I wanna scream at the top of my lungs, he says as he “belts” out in falsetto. Way to capture the mood of that line and not succumb to trite poppy melodies, you rock! Fucksake, you don’t even have to stray very far to get some good tips John. Try listening to David Gray, who actually employs this thing in his song-writing called... fuck... fuck... what is that called? Oh, right, emotion.

Hey look at me! I'm a marketing genius! I'm going to call my next album Heavier Things! It's a double meaning, get it!? That's so fucking cool! Not only that, but for the cover it's just going to be me, and and ELECTRIC guitar! A mother-fucking ELECTRIC guitar!! I am SUCH a fucking badass! This album is going to be so much tougher than my last album. Better yet, I'll make the songs suck even more! I'll throw in as much boring falsetto as possible to show how much talent I don’t have! I rule so much it almost makes up for the fact that I have no penis! YAY!

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2004, 09:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Your point is Titan, and yes silver and cold sorry for thoses typos.
i know how to spell DICK SUCKER though, and thats you. And i think im more wanted than your fuckin ass. Sooooo on that note, go fuck your popa in the ass.

Vol has a point, all the girls like him, are you guys gay or somthin. I mean i like it becasue the girls do but there is more than just the girls! I'ts just music, better than icp, witch may i add that ever guy that fights, for someone saying icp sucks......is fuckin gay! i know one thing tho im ganna go listin to The Calling, becasue you know thats the best band ever!!
Unread 02-03-2004, 10:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
Quote:
...maybe its fancy's face after I get done her! [img]smile.gif[/img]
dear silver and cold...

and what is this i see? a typo. don't walk the walk if you can't talk the talk. and don't use my letter form to be a sarcastic bitch....that's my job.

love,
fancy.

if i did see john mayer on the street, i'd let him walk by...but warn him of the beatdown he is about to receive...then stick around to see a few of you knock the shit out of him...while ice cube is giving him a blow job.

...the end.

[ February 03, 2004, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: fancymeghan ]
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2004, 11:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ish...

Fancy, it's not your form! Lots of people right letters, and I sure as hell was not doing it to be like you!

And I KNOW I make typos,but no one is perfect, and I'm a bad typer, yeah, I'll admit it...So back the fuck off.

Unread 02-03-2004, 11:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

Nnnnnnnnnnn-catfight!

Unread 02-03-2004, 11:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ish...

Fuck that! I'm not fighting with her, all she'll do is point out my typos and mistakes.

Unread 02-03-2004, 11:33 PM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by BigDongedHoe:
I really like Dave's music for the record and I don't mind John Mayer. I see no problem with either of them but at times there songs can be repetitive.[/QB]
I completely agree. DMB is just such an extraordinarily talented band, and Dave is certainly at the heart of it. Although I don't like John Mayer as much, I do enjoy his music from time to time.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2004, 12:19 AM   #14 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Some of his music isn't too horrible, but the majority of it is over produced, though I have heard that he has some good chops when it comes to shredding on guitar.

Even if his music was amazing, I'd still want to punch him.
Unread 02-04-2004, 01:04 AM   #15 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Okay we all know you want to punch him. And we respect that. But wouldn't it be better to punch someone like Missy Elliot? Her music is 100 times worse. John's isn't even bad music.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2004, 01:09 AM   #16 (permalink)

fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
silver...
just warning you that you can't say shit when you can't even back it up. i'm just trying to teach you a lesson. its alright....you're just in high school.

nah, but really, i don't give a fuck about anything really, it's just funny to see people get pissed when they read something about themselves that they don't want to read. cold, i really could give a shit less about your bad typing abilities...i care more about getting a kick out of you freaking out like a 16 year.
.....the end.

love,
fancy.

ps--we could be friends....but here's a warning, i'll make fun of you....it's just something i do.

[ February 03, 2004, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: fancymeghan ]
Unread 02-04-2004, 01:21 AM   #17 (permalink)

I think it's funny. when someone makes fun of a song writer, and THEY cant even do that shit. You try and sing in frount of billions of people, yeah we would be the one laughing thin.

You talk shit about a singer, back it up and you sing a song!!

thats all i got to say
Unread 02-04-2004, 01:27 AM   #18 (permalink)

Fancymeghan, sorry i do not give blow jobs....but im sure you will go and give your daddy one....you slut ass whore....HO
Unread 02-04-2004, 01:28 AM   #19 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice cube:
I think it's funny. when someone makes fun of a song writer, and THEY cant even do that shit. You try and sing in frount of billions of people, yeah we would be the one laughing thin.

thats all i got to say
I'd rather listen to the band that Pliedes and Titan are in than Mayer. Maybe it's just me, but they can back it up in my opinion.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2004, 01:36 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:

thats all i got to say
Come to the Post in Goshen on February 14th and you will see me back it up.

Unread 02-04-2004, 01:38 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
You try and sing in frount of billions of people, yeah we would be the one laughing thin.
You set that up and I'll be there, guitar in hand.
Unread 02-04-2004, 01:53 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Fancymeghan, sorry i do not give blow jobs....but im sure you will go and give your daddy one....you slut ass whore....HO
first off, my the 'f' in fancy is not capitalized. stop trying to act like a civilized person.

second off, don't talk to me...i'll rip you to shreads. and when i say shreads, i mean castration nation.
Unread 02-04-2004, 02:02 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by fancymeghan:

second off, don't talk to me...i'll rip you to shreads. and when i say shreads, i mean castration nation.
Trust me, she really will. One time I got a little frisky with her and... well lets just say I can't have children anymore
Unread 02-04-2004, 02:33 AM   #24 (permalink)
Ish...

Quote:
Hey there buddy boy,I'm the bitch to fancymeghan, you gotta find someone else to start shit with.

and the "....HO" comment? I could have typed that kind of insult when I was in 3rd grade....
Though I probably would have spelled it wrong...

(shit i make even more typos when i drink)

[ February 03, 2004, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: silver and cold ]

Unread 02-04-2004, 01:17 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Hey there buddy boy,I'm the bitch to fancymeghan...
you're my bitch?

[ February 04, 2004, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: fancymeghan ]