Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-26-2003, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies and gentleman, we have ourselves an offer, and we have ourselves an acceptance of that offer.

Tonguegina (badass) has agreed to OST Thomas Gander.

Thomas, since you challenged, you are up first for Round One.

You have until Wednesday night at 11:59pm to post your Round One bash, or Tonguegina Wins automatically.

Best of luck to both contestants, let the game begin.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

bizzump

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 10-29-2003, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Thomas Gander is on a distinguished road
Mr Gina, your pussy ass finally decided to OST me. That was a mistake, but i give you credit for getting enough guts to do it. Although it did take one of the most respected members on the board to tell you how much of a pussy you were for not accepting my challenge.

Tonguegina, you can go on saying how much better you are on this board and such because you have such a high post count, or because other members respect you, but you know that you arent any better than me. Your post count and respect from other members have nothing to do with this OST. Have fun getting your ass handed to you by a small, hated poster such as myself.

Now i know that if i start quoting things from your posts, youll whine and say that it isnt fair cause you dont have anything to quote me with and blah, blah, blah. Spare me tonguegina, the world isnt fair, or else you wouldnt be such a dumb homosexual. Well i decided that in this post, i will not go quoting you on things. I dont really need to, i have read enough of your posts to tell how worthless you are, but, i dont see a problem quoting other people.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
I think he's just a pussy, tonguegina that is.
tonguegina, if one of your good friends on this board calls you a pussy, then you must be a pussy. You come to this board everyday posting something stupid and useless to all of us. Why do you come though? Is it so you can fill the rest of us with your great insight, or so you can read some cool stuff on nubblies? Well, that may be part of it, but the biggest part is so that you can have a sense of belonging.

Nubblies is the only place on this earth that you can go to and actually have a sense of belonging. The weird thing about that though, is that the only reason anybody has any respect for you is because you have been here so long and post so much.

I'm not quite sure why anybody would have any respect for you though cause since i've been here, you have contributed absolutely nothing good to nubblies. Maybe before you were a better poster, but from seeing your Tao of Tonguegina or whatever you call it, it doesn't look like you have ever contributed anything.

You call that piece of shit a "supurb post." I call it a fucking load of bullshit. You were simply looking for fucking sympathy from that post. You're a whining little bitch. You just want other people to feel sorry for you. Attention and sympathy is all your looking for. You get it just because of your seniority and because half of this board are friends with you in real life.

Tonguegina, i have an idea, why dont you join the army. You could be on the front line and protect other people from getting killed. Oh shit, you cant do that, they dont accept homosexuals into the army do they?

Wait, i've got it...why dont you, jake, faggotforlife, and any other homosexuals around here go off some place where nobody else is and kill yourself. I know what your thinking though. Your thinking "i dont want to kill myself, i like taking it up the ass every night."

I know mr. gina, you enjoy being a butt pirate. You like eating our other mens assholes. You know its not normal, but you dont want to stop. You like it too much. You enjoy Jake sticking his cock up your bloody asshole and then you licking it clean. If that is your style, then there isnt much that I, or anybody else can do. All I am saying is that you should really try being a straight person, it really is a lot of fun.
Thomas Gander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2003, 12:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Damn. There we have it, just in the knick of time.

Tonguegina, you're up in Round One. You have until Saturday night at 11:59pm to reply with your Round One bash. Be aware that the next post you make in this thread will be your Round One entry.

Best of luck to you.

We wait...

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 10-30-2003, 08:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Wow, Tommy, I just read your post, and damn did it suck. Considering it took you so long to write it, I expected a masterpiece…instead I find the worst piece of shit I’d ever read. I’ll admit that I haven’t read many OST’s, but that has to be one of the worst. Honestly, I felt like I was reading one of VOL, or possibly even Mustafa’s, posts. But hey, I suppose if you’re proud of it, that’s all that matters.

Ah yes, pride. It’s quite important here on Nubblies, isn’t it? That’s why I posted the Tao, pride. You know what, I may not like my life, but I’m proud of what I’ve done with what I’ve been given. You say that the only reason I posted the Tao is for attention and sympathy. That is the biggest load of shit ever. I posted it because I was asked to by a number of members. I didn’t just randomly decide to do it. I even said that in the post, but you probably didn’t even read it.

Oh, and by the way, it was a great idea to not try and tear apart my posts piece by piece. You’re right, it is a huge advantage for you. But in that act alone, you all but admit that it’d end up hurting you. You currently have 37 posts, none of them personal, and none of them having any meaning whatsoever. In fact, you’ve already been run off this board once haven’t you? Yeah, that's right. I believe it was by victim. I believe there were only three more posts from you after that, and you never responded to that one. You were here for two days, almost a year ago, and then you just ran away. Then out of no where you come back just to pick a fight, with me of all people. I’ve re-read the Robert Deniro has cancer thread, and you attack me completely out of nowhere for absolutely no reason. Kind of strange isn’t it? You know what I think? I think you either A) are someone I know in real life or B) have another identity on the board and I said something to piss you off. Either way, you’re a pussy to hide behind a screen name. That’s right, I called YOU a pussy, me of all people. Come on out and play buddy. To quote Jack Nicholson in his highest paid roll, “I’ve taken off my makeup; let’s see if you can take off yours.” Who the fuck are you? I guess if I really wanted to find out I could just figure out who I know that doesn’t have a fucking apostrophe button on their keyboard. Holy shit on a stick, man, its right next to your fucking ring finger. Use it for Christ’s sake.

You said that I come here because it’s the only place where I feel accepted; you also say that I’m friends with people on Nubblies outside of Nubblies. Let me think here, if I’m friends with them outside of Nubblies, and I’ve been accepted in that relationship, then why would coming to Nubblies be the only place where I can feel accepted? It seems to me that you completely contradicted yourself. I come here because people enjoy what I say, and I enjoy reading what others say. If the Nubblies community wanted me to leave, I would and wouldn’t think twice about it, but they don’t. You want to know why? Respect my friend. That’s right respect. You said that the only reason that I’m respected here is for a high post count and because I have been here a while. Once again, you’ve shown us how moronic you really are. People respect me on here, and in real life, because I respect them and actually pay attention to what they say, instead of jumping down there throat for spelling Arkadelphia wrong. Another reason I’d never be asked to leave is that I’ve helped Nubblies become what it is today. Maybe my posts aren’t the best, and maybe I don’t have a high count considering how long I’ve been here, but do you realize how many people I’ve helped to bring here? UB, Pliedes, Titan, Combat Chuck, just to name a few, plus all the people they’ve brought. I’m not trying to take complete credit for anything, but I’ve added two things to Nubblies over the years, people and character. You never have, and never will, amount to anything more than this, and that in and of it self is sad enough.

I did learn one thing from reading your post. Apparently, I’m a “pussy” and don’t like confrontations. Wow. You broke my code. The only way you could have figured that one out is by reading one or more of my posts. Congratulations. There are two reasons I don’t like to confront people. The first reason is that I don’t feel it necessary for people to agree with me. People are entitled to their own fucking opinions. Who the hell am I to say that they’re wrong? Besides that, I rarely have a side to argue anyway. Let’s take the death penalty for instance. What the fuck do I care? It’s never going to affect my life, so is it really worth wasting my time arguing about it? Fuck no. Second of all, have you ever seen me? The only person I could take on this board is Schroeder. Even victim could take me, man. I’m 5’10’’, 130lbs. on a good day. I mean, you would be too.

In all honesty, I would like to congratulate you on one thing. Now, the tests aren’t back yet, so it’s not official, but preliminary evaluations showed that you have the bashing abilities of a 9 year old. Now, don’t get too excited yet, that’s just our rough estimates, but the way you used insults like “you’re gay” and “you just want attention” were pure playground material. I’m anxiously awaiting your next bash. It’ll probably be something along the lines of “your mother wears combat boots” or something. I’m worried, I can tell you that much. Jesus Christ, guys, can you feel that? It’s me shaking in my skin. Good luck to you in the next round, bitch.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2003, 08:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by tonguegina:
Do you realize how many people I’ve helped to bring here? UB, Pliedes, Titan, Combat Chuck, just to name a few,
Yeah...Orgazmo brought me here, but that's cool.

In whole, the bash was good tonguegina. It was good. It wasn't earth shattering, but lucky for you, Thomas's wasn't very good at all. If I were to rate these two bashes on a scale of 1-10 in comparison with the other OSTs on this site, I'd give tonguegina a 4, and Thomas a 2. Piss poor, if you ask me.

In relation to each other, tonguegina's was better. He came right out and slapped Thomas in the face, and challenged him to reveal his real identity. That was big.

I feel that Thomas's bash was a bit relaxed, almost as though he expected to win easily. Well, in my opinion, Thomas has a camel on his back now, because I don't see him winning this round...we'll see.

Tonguegina-4
Thomas-1

Voting for Round One ends Saturday night at 11:59pm. No matter who is in the lead at this time, voting will be shut-down, and the Round One winner will be crowned.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 10-30-2003, 09:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I agree that neither was great, but they were near each other on the grand scale.

Gander mixed insults with logic...kinda...but, even with that, he didn't completely blend them. He jumped around from arguing shitty posts to calling him gay with absolutely no segue whatsoever. I didn't like that.

On the flipside, I didn't like how Gander came out and said that he would refrain from tongue's previous posts against him (obviously because tongue wouldn't have much to work with in reciprocation), yet tongue still did rehash Gander's old posts.

Either way, tongue had the better bash...but it wasn't as much better as UB scored in in my opinion.

tongue - 3
tg - 2

Tongue - 7
Gander - 3
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2003, 10:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
Tongue, you could only take me in "confrontational mode". In that case I want nothing to do with you.

Good bash, Tonguegina
tongue - 4
ThomasGander - 1

Tongue - 11
ThomasGander - 4
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2003, 10:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with UB as well.

If you take the bashes overall they were more along the lines of "Sam's Club Cola" compared to "Coke" or "Pepsi". In other words they were pretty shitty.

However, Gander definitely came out cocky thinking he would easily take it not expecting much of a fight. Tonguegina did a much better job of mixxing it up and bashing on Gander.

I'd like to see more agression and less lovefests with themselves in this encounter.

Tongue-3
Gander-2

Overall:
Tongue-14
Gander-6

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2003, 10:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Tonguegina was mostly defense. I'm a big fan of the offense when it comes to OST's. I definitely thought Gander had the better post.

Quote:
Do you realize how many people I’ve helped to bring here? UB, Pliedes, Titan, Combat Chuck, just to name a few,
Yeah, again, not to be a bitch, but while I visited before the dark ages, UB actually got Titan and I posting. And then we dragged Combat here...

I'm gonna have to go:

Gander: 4
Tonguegina: 1

Tongue - 12
ThomasGander - 8
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2003, 11:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
I like dirt.

tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
I'd like to hear some stories then, if you guys could PM me. I remember sitting with Orgazmo and talking UB into checking out the site, and Pliedes and Titan, I did everything short of sitting you down at a computer to get you on here. I'd like to know what I lacked.
Unread 10-31-2003, 12:51 AM   #12 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Even victim could take me, man. I’m 5’10’’, 130lbs. on a good day.
I could take a lot of people, you'd be surprised.

This round was bland... yet t-gina did a better job.

Gander: 2
Tonguegina: 3

Tongue - 15
ThomasGander - 10

On another note, Pliedes brought me here... which I appreciate greatly.

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2003, 01:02 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
I'd like to hear some stories then, if you guys could PM me. I remember sitting with Orgazmo and talking UB into checking out the site, and Pliedes and Titan, I did everything short of sitting you down at a computer to get you on here. I'd like to know what I lacked.
Yeah, I never heard of Nubblies until Orgazmo told me about it, and as Titan just told me on ICQ, he had never heard of Nubblies until I told him via ICQ:

Kramer: hey titan what are you doin right now? i need a two minute favor
Titan: sure, what
Kramer: go to (Link: www.nubblies.com)www.nubblies.com , create an account. and make a post somewhere. just promote seraphim or something. i promise it won't take more than a second or two.
Titan: uh...okay
Kramer: it's a buddy of mine's website. he doesn't think i can get anyone to post in it. that is where you come into play
Titan: oh...okay

Today (Out of the Blue):

Titan: yeah so, you brought me here, not tonguegina

I can't speak for Titan and pliedes, but I can speak for myself...and Orgazmo was the sole reason I came to Nubblies, so there ya go, take it for what it's worth.

-Ugly Bastard

[ October 30, 2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Unread 10-31-2003, 01:27 AM   #14 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Back in the day, I remember hearing about nubblies from Rah, and I would occasionally get on and read through the stuff, but never post.

Then after the dark ages, when ugly declared to orgazmo that nubblies was dead, he messaged me on icq and told me to actually sign up and make a post. And so I did.
Unread 10-31-2003, 01:29 AM   #15 (permalink)

Totals were messed up when BDH posted while I was, so the total is currently:
Totals:
Tonguegina - 18
Gander - 10
Unread 10-31-2003, 01:39 AM   #16 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
ugly...messaged me on icq and told me to actually sign up and make a post. And so I did.
Who's that Freak of the Forest fag? Sounds like a loser to me. "I do what the fuck I want," wow, you're cool.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2003, 01:51 AM   #17 (permalink)

Sheesh, Gander's bash was just littered with boring fallacies, exaggerations, and half-truths. While tonguegina's was actually intelligent and made me chuckle a few times.

Quote:
Who the fuck are you? I guess if I really wanted to find out I could just figure out who I know that doesn’t have a fucking apostrophe button on their keyboard......................................You said that I come here because it’s the only place where I feel accepted; you also say that I’m friends with people on Nubblies outside of Nubblies. Let me think here, if I’m friends with them outside of Nubblies, and I’ve been accepted in that relationship, then why would coming to Nubblies be the only place where I can feel accepted? It seems to me that you completely contradicted yourself.......................................Now , the tests aren’t back yet, so it’s not official, but preliminary evaluations showed that you have the bashing abilities of a 9 year old.
Tongue - 22
Gander - 11

[ October 30, 2003, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Titan ]

Unread 10-31-2003, 03:11 AM   #18 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
Tongue was the first to bring me to nubblies, too.
good times.

ToungueGina-26
Thomas Gander- 12

titan, I just noticed that you're from just left of the area I am... let's go for originality, buddy.

[ October 31, 2003, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: StDx ]
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2003, 12:03 PM   #19 (permalink)

BrassMonkees is on a distinguished road
Tongue did a better job i thought. the 'you're gays' got a little old.

Tonguegina - 29
Gander - 14

neither here nor there...
BrassMonkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2003, 01:42 PM   #20 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
you're so gay brass

Tongue-32
Gander-16

[ October 31, 2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2003, 06:18 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by StDx:
titan, I just noticed that you're from just left of the area I am... let's go for originality, buddy.
Hahahahaha... wow... I seriously have never noticed that.

Updated.

Unread 11-01-2003, 06:33 PM   #22 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
As already mentioned, both shit talks were very uninspiring. I got bored after reading a few lines from each, and I must say that neither is superior to the other. The only reason I'm giving Tongue the extra point is because he was insulted without provocation; not because he truly earned it.

Fuck both of you.

Tongue-3
Gander-2

Tongue-35
Gander-18

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2003, 10:50 PM   #23 (permalink)

Tonguegina Wins Round One

Nice work tonguegina.

You have until Tuesday night at 11:59pm to levey your Round Two bash, or Thomas automatically wins the Round.

Best of luck to both contestants...

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 11-03-2003, 06:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
I like dirt.

I think my favorite part of this whole ordeal so far is that everyone says the posts suck. Of course they do. I said mine would, but figured Gander could come up with something a little better. It makes me laugh. It really does.

Anywho, beyond becoming a 3rd grader like Gander and calling him a gay-ass pussy, I had no idea of what to say. I read all 37 pieces of shit that he’s posted, and the only one that wasn’t a random rambling from his ass was one he posted on the fan at the Cubs game. I actually agree that it’s not his fault. Every other post consists of absolute, piss poor whining. All this dipshit has done since he first appeared is complain and run his fucking mouth. I really hope by the end of this OST he has learned to shut his fucking hole. Sorry, his mouth. I realized at the last moment that those who know him well might get that confused with his pussy. Now I guess I don’t even know for sure that Gander is a man. All we know do for sure is that there is a beach in this deuchbag’s vagina.

He does know who to agree with, though. It amazed me as I went through his post, just how much he was the one that needed to feel accepted here. I don’t think he ever went against one thing Ug or ‘gaz said, all while attacking VOL and Schroeds. What a fucking suck up. I was checking the board the other day, and saw that our friend Tommy was so far up UB’s ass, at the bottom of the screen it read “Ugly Bastardander”.

Am I the only one who wants to know who this fucking Jew is? Or as I have come to learn Cartman would say, “Joo”. It seems to me that he’s the perfect cover for a current member. He only comes out to make dumb ass comments and attack people that he’s too much of a pussy to say anything to otherwise. What is it with this fucking moronic line of people trying to hide behind other identities? I was the 13th fucking member, and still have but one identity. If I want to fucking say something I do. End of story.

Gander, you’re such a dick sucker. There was a second when I thought I may enjoy this OST, but the further I get into it, the more I realize that your pathetic, moron, idiot brain can’t even comprehend the difference between left and right. You’re such a dumb ass that I’d rather read Rubber Ducky’s posts than yours. At least he can stick to his fucking guns and not just agree whatever has been previously said. Why don’t you do us a favor and run away again. Go ahead. I don’t expect less from Jews. Never have, never will.
Unread 11-04-2003, 12:17 AM   #25 (permalink)

Gander, Thursday by 11:59pm, your Round Two bash must be up here.

-Ugly Bastard