Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-11-2002, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
slutbox

i wear camouflage panties, so that I can hide in my bush...
Unread 11-11-2002, 10:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

What the fuck are you talking about? No wonder you lost the fucking election you're a dumb shit. Go blast yourself in the face with a sawed off.
Unread 11-11-2002, 10:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Yeah, I've got to be honest...although I appreciate your attempts in sparking something in the Shit-Talking Forum, I really didn't even understand that message, Slutbox. I normally remain quite neutral as the administrator if the website, but I have to draw a line somewhere. If there is anyway you could retype the message in a literate form, it'd be more than appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Unread 11-11-2002, 11:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

When you really break down Slutbox's post. It was mildly humorous, he just didn't do the best job quoting it in the right way.

I'm not going to bash the guy, because he is posting on nubblies on his own power without me telling him to now. So perhaps a little encouragement fellas until he gets his feet wet, and then you may tear him to pieces.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2002, 11:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orgazmo

The post certainly had potential, I just did not understand it. What I got out of it was that he was wearing camouflage panties so that you could not see his bush...but that doesn't make any sense. I may just be reading it wrong...
Unread 11-11-2002, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

No, you're not reading it wrong, it makes about as much sense as.....oh.....i dunno......maybe, Oklahoma actually getting to play for the National Championship this year. So I can completely understand why you didn't get his post...I barely did, and I know the sexbear.

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited November 11, 2002).]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2002, 11:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Slutbox...honestly....I had your support for you to be sheriff but after reading this the ammount of support I have is zero.

In other terms

Kill yourself you fucking moron.

:::BDH:::
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2002, 02:04 AM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
I think hes a riot. I agree with Ugly, i know its disappointing, but hes hilarious in that "what a dumbass" sort of way.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2002, 12:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Rancid is on a distinguished road
He kind of reminds me of good ole' Stu Piddasle.
Rancid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2002, 01:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

I think he sounds like a fucking moron who needs to go back to 2nd grade and learn how to talk and complete sentences legibly. His post really didn't make any sense at all, so the only credit i'm going to give you is like orgazmo said, sparking an interest in this forum, only because everyone thinks you're a stupidass.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote