Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-24-2014, 07:17 AM   #26 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 174266
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

Burning of Washington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2014, 12:54 PM   #27 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

England is such a total shit hole that even Scotland wants nothing to do with you cuckold faggots.

Also, wasn't an 80 year old woman beheaded on the streets of London by someone (again) just two weeks ago?

I'm sure the EU responded by setting higher immigration quotas.

The UK needs to take a page from Scotland's book and succeed from the EU before it becomes Sweden 2.0

Last edited by Saint DH; 02-12-2018 at 12:01 PM.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2014, 08:57 PM   #28 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Scotland is like that gf that's treated like shit, talks a whole lotta shit about leaving yo sorry ass, then gets called out on it and is like, naah, it's good here.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2016, 05:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

I think you need to be 16 to purchase paracetamol (checked.. apparently not), cashiers get the age verification thing.
What pisses me off is that if you're with someone who doesn't look like your child they also get asked for ID. "Old enough for a headache" was my response, she didn't laugh get it but acknowledged my cheeriness.

I want to test the "is it a child or a friend that they're possibly buying tablets for" thing
Unread 02-11-2018, 04:21 PM   #30 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Teenager cleared of murdering Ryan Passey at nightclub - BBC News

My cousins ex-boyfriend was stabbed in the heart in a nightclub last year, a few days ago the guy that stabbed him was judged a free man.
I want to live in a just world.. England is a shit hole.

The Crown had alleged Mr Murray deliberately plunged a knife into his chest in the early hours of 6 August, 2017.

But defence counsel James House QC, argued that Mr Murray may have "pushed out" as he was punched and then realised the knife had injured someone.
Unread 02-12-2018, 12:00 PM   #31 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

What does pushed out mean? I don’t understand what the fuck they’re saying?
Pushed out the knife blade? What a poorly written story.
Unread 02-12-2018, 12:23 PM   #32 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

push
pʊʃ/Submit
verb
exert force on (someone or something) in order to move them away from oneself.

Similar to lashed out, it's also in quotation marks.
Also similar to pushed in, as in "I'm a huge fucking american and food gets pushed in my gob all day long by my caretaker"
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/push+out
Unread 02-12-2018, 12:47 PM   #33 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

The only good thing in England is Arsenal Football Club

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2018, 01:16 PM   #34 (permalink)

Ah I see so he lashed out with a knife. That makes more sense. At this point I can’t take a stance because don’t know what led to the first punch being thrown. I will say that if someone punched me unprovoked I would also stab them. This doesn’t seem like it was unprovoked, but was the provocation worthy of physical violence?
Unread 02-12-2018, 01:17 PM   #35 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Richter View Post
What does pushed out mean? I don’t understand what the fuck they’re saying?
Pushed out the knife blade? What a poorly written story.
I think they're saying the dude was trying to push his way out of the situation and it was coincidence that, in doing that, he stabbed the other dude.

Seems like a really flimsy defense imo.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2018, 05:21 PM   #36 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
I think they're saying the dude was trying to push his way out of the situation and it was coincidence that, in doing that, he stabbed the other dude.

Seems like a really flimsy defense imo.
Yep he claimed he got the knife from his friend moments earlier with the intention of disposing it because he knew it was wrong to carry a knife in a nightclub.
I'm hoping there's more to it.
Carrying a knife over 3 inches or so is illegal without good reason and is something like 3 or 5 years mandatory sentence. The only reason to have a knife in a club here is for stabbing people.
Unread 02-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #37 (permalink)

I carry a fucking 4 inch blade literally everywhere I go. It baffles me that would be illegal.
Unread 02-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #38 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Are the girls impressed when you whip it out for them in da club?
Unread 02-16-2018, 04:29 PM   #39 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Perhaps when you push out with it?
Unread 06-07-2018, 06:31 PM   #40 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...herts-44278556
Unread 06-08-2018, 09:57 AM   #41 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Interesting. This is simply something I've never considered.
Unread 06-08-2018, 02:16 PM   #42 (permalink)

lmao pretty soon brits are going to have their hands removed at birth so they can't carry any weapons or punch another person. What a fucking joke.
Unread 06-21-2018, 09:35 AM   #43 (permalink)

Internets: 10
TrevorPen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Richter View Post
lmao pretty soon brits are going to see amazing Stenabolic results and have their hands removed at birth so they can't carry any weapons or punch another person. What a fucking joke.
How do you manage to become a judge and be that dumb? He went full Theresa May. And you know what they say, never go full Theresa May.

Last edited by TrevorPen; 10-29-2022 at 02:42 AM.
TrevorPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2018, 09:53 AM   #44 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

That is what they say
Unread 06-22-2018, 12:14 PM   #45 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

I've heard it numerous times.
Unread 04-13-2019, 05:03 AM   #46 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Brothers I am moving merica in 3 years I hope you are all welcoming yeehaw best country ever
Unread 04-13-2019, 10:36 AM   #47 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Fetch my horse, I'm going to hang some lanterns in the old north church.

Details?
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2019, 10:57 AM   #48 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

How many lanterns do you hang if he comes by air?

Agreed, gimme those deets.
Unread 04-13-2019, 12:30 PM   #49 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Highly likely i'll be at University of California San Diego.
If that fails i'm coming anyway strictly for the weather
Women and the weed, sticky green
No seeds bitch please
Unread 04-14-2019, 11:41 AM   #50 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

You'll be damn near just as far away in San Diego as you are in England.