Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-03-2002, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
buckeye is on a distinguished road
with virginia tech, georgia, notre dame , and north carolina state all losing this weekend. I think it is a possiblity that Ohio State could pass up Miami at seasons end and play in the fiest bowl with oklahoma if the 3 teams stay unbeaten. With virginia tech losing it really hurts miami's strength of schedule, costing them crucial points. Now if Washington State wins out this gives Ohio State a very good quality opponent win, since WS is currently 5th. This i think could be the difference in whether or not Ohio State passes up miami.

Its too bad that notre dame lost this weekend, i would have really liked to see an ohio state, notre dame fiesta bowl

[This message has been edited by buckeye (edited November 03, 2002).]
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2002, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Da HULK is on a distinguished road
OSU sucks they are worthless

they only have that freshman running back thats it they are just barly getting by some teams
they will lose before the season is over
Da HULK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2002, 07:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

'Canes vs. 'Homa

Dorsey for Heisman

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2002, 08:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I see Virginia Tech beating Miami in the final week to take them out of contention...so, even though I'm not a big fan of OSU, they may have a chance to get there. Of course, Oklahoma will kick the shit out of them if they do...
Unread 11-08-2002, 01:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
wintergrey

Oklahoma to win it all... Ohio State will fall in the polls before bowl time, so they'll level out with the other teams that have only lost one, and they'll end up with a sucky bowl, or at least i hope. Notre Dame all the way. Miami is winning but isn't strong enough to win the national championship again... So again, Oklahoma takes it all...