Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-17-2003, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Before this season even started, I proclaimed to Orgazmo, tonguegina, and i think pliedes; that the Chicago Cubs will win the World Series this year.

Well, after scoring in double figures for the third game in a row; they now lead the NL Central with a wonderful 10-6 record. I think it is pretty apparant that the 2003 Cubs are going to go down into MLB lore as one of the greatest teams ever to set foot on a baseball diamond.

For those of you who are laughing right now...I don't care, because I'll have the last laugh.

This October, for the first time in 95 years; the Chicago Cubs will win the World Series.

Life is good...

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2003, 07:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I to predicted the cubs to be one of the top teams in baseball this year. Everybody laughed at the thought however I knew with the pitching staff they have (prior, wood, and estes) along with the talent they have offensively that they would be a very good team this year. Proclaiming they would win the world series was a little bit of a long shot for me to predict but along with UB now that they are proving to be a good team baseball is actually meaningful to watch once again.

------------------
:::BDH:::
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2003, 08:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I predict that the Yankees will win the world series. The Yankees.
Unread 04-18-2003, 02:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
pliedes

Whilst I'd love to see the beloved Cubs do great this year, I'm just too apprehensive to get my hopes up... it's a fear the past 95 years has ingrained in my mind...

Regardless: go Cubs!
Unread 04-19-2003, 03:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
50 Cent

If the Chicago Cubs win the world series this year i will be so happy that I will orgasm in my pants.
Unread 04-21-2003, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 10
vader521 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to vader521 Send a message via AIM to vader521

to tell you the truth i have always liked the cubs

they are awesome, however this year they should be awesome

prior will win over 20 games
and sosa will crush along with alou and that jap

chi town all the way
vader521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2003, 11:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

blueox13 is on a distinguished road

the cubs won't win the world series in 2003 for one reason and that reason is

C ompletely
U seless
B y
S eptember
blueox13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2003, 11:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

fuck off newbie
Unread 05-02-2003, 02:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
pliedes

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vader521:
fuck off newbie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This coming from someone with a custom title which details his homoerotic experiences with small furry animals and their unfortunate demise...
Unread 05-02-2003, 08:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

good one man

that was done more orgazmo
Unread 09-07-2003, 10:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Update

Things are falling into place, friends.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 09-07-2003, 11:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

Demitri is on a distinguished road
Well cubs took a half game lead today with Houston losing. Witch kicks ass i'm a diehard cubs fan. So i do think they have a good chance this year I hope..,.

If you fuck with the Dog, the Dog is going to fuck with you.
Demitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2003, 11:52 PM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

haha...prior wont win 20....and the jap your talking about has played like shit since being hurt....but that is why we got simon....and that is why we have finally gotten some help to our starting pitching and score some runs...the cubs will win the central and will vi for a spot in the series!!! IM A HUGE CUBS FAN

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2003, 01:57 AM   #14 (permalink)

Demitri is on a distinguished road
I really don't think the cubs will make it to the series... One main reason.... It is pretty bad even tho the cubs are in 1st place they still aren't in 1st in the wild card... Houston is 1/2 game out of 1st but 3 out of the wild card. That shows you how weak the cubs division is.

If you fuck with the Dog, the Dog is going to fuck with you.
Demitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2003, 02:45 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Demitri:
I really don't think the cubs will make it to the series... One main reason.... It is pretty bad even tho the cubs are in 1st place they still aren't in 1st in the wild card... Houston is 1/2 game out of 1st but 3 out of the wild card. That shows you how weak the cubs division is.
Dimitri-

Since when is having the best record in the NL a pretence for winning the World Series? Once the playoffs start, everyone's record is wiped. All the Cubs have to do, is clinch a playoff spot.

-Ugly Bastard

[ September 08, 2003, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Unread 09-08-2003, 09:45 AM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Not to mention the only reason the records are so low is cause any team in the central can win on any givin night...and when all you do is play central teams you going to lose some....you put the cardinals in the same divison as the braves and the run away with wild card

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2003, 03:01 AM   #17 (permalink)

Need some good shit to masturbate to? Go here.

You're quite welcome.

-Ugly Bastard

[ September 24, 2003, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Unread 09-24-2003, 03:32 AM   #18 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Damnit, Ugly. I had my manhood out and ready to go at it... and you didn't disappoint. Way to go Cubbies.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2003, 09:27 PM   #19 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
The cubs will not win the series. The Red Sox have a better chance.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2003, 10:09 PM   #20 (permalink)

Mister Bater is on a distinguished road
Assuming they get past the A's dipshit. Everyone knows it's A's-Cubs.
Mister Bater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2003, 10:22 PM   #21 (permalink)

ttbabe23 is on a distinguished road
I'm going for the cubs even though I am a braves fan... go Cubs!

just do it ok...
ttbabe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2003, 11:42 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by ttbabe23:
I'm going for the cubs even though I am a braves fan... go Cubs!
If you're a Braves fan, then why are you rooting for the Cubs?

ttbabe, that was a piss-poor post that made no sense whatsoever. I don't want you rooting for the same team as me, go away.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 09-25-2003, 01:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Not to get off topic, but how about the Astros just barely scraping by the Giants' bench...
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2003, 01:20 PM   #24 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Astros suck... they are a disgrace to the NL central

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2003, 05:33 PM   #25 (permalink)

Osiris is on a distinguished road
The Cubs only have 4 games to go, one more against the Reds and 3 at Wrigley against the Pirates. I think they'll definitely keep the lead.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote