Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-19-2005, 02:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
hellcat is on a distinguished road
Angry

You lose to the fucking Chargers? Piss poor performance by the Colts today. At least the Bengals clinched their first division title in 15 years so thats something to be happy about.

“This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!”
-- Adolf Hitler 1935
hellcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2005, 02:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Chargers suck.

Last edited by Ugly Bastard; 12-28-2005 at 08:08 PM.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2005, 03:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I knew the Chargers would knock the colts off their high horse. I mean, I like seeing the boys in blue succeed...but, when it comes down to it, I've gotta stick to my fucking team.

Last edited by Orgazmo; 11-21-2006 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Grammar Mistakes
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2005, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

haha sorry no it doesnt...The Chargers arent even going to make the playoff's... hardly the real deal...yeah they beat the colts and yeah the colts played like shit...The Chargers played better then the colts on that day but the colts really have nothing to play for...they already have everything they needed in the reg. season

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2005, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
"A Whale's Vagina"

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2005, 05:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
scholars maintain the translation was lost long ago

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote