Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-04-2007, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default THEY FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!!!

14 Years ago I walk into the dome for the first time. FINALLY I HAVE WON SOMETHING >>>>HELLLLLL YEAH>>>GOOOOO COLTS

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 10:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

first
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 11:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

What I hated was the quasi-church sermon by the owner and coach after the win. Fucking wholesome ass midwestern city...
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 11:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

White men and black men unified under one God.

HAHAHAHA!!! Thank God the nigger bowl is over. I wanted to throw up during the black bowl and all its race-driven commericials.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 01:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Why Colts fans are annoying

Random stranger: "Yah, go colts!"
Roommate: "Fuck the colts"
Random stranger: "No fuck the Bears, we won"
Roommate: "When you move to a real city come talk to me"
Random stranger: "Yea, Chicago is a great city" ::Offers handshake from a car::

Grow a set already.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 01:56 AM   #6 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

God I hate Colts fans. I really do. They are nothing but the product of being born close to Indianapolis. No one moves to Indianapolis. People are just born near there and then become Colts fans at some point. They're all so white and Christian and self-righteous. What I hate are the ones that feel entitled to something. Like, "well, we've dealt with a lot of heartbreak these last few years, this one we deserved." Go to Iran and tell someone about Jesus, asshole.

[i want to say that none of this is the product of me being bitter the Bears lost - i'd be saying this if the Bears went 3-13 this year and the Colts just polished off the Rams]

Last edited by Ugly Bastard; 02-05-2007 at 01:58 AM.
Unread 02-05-2007, 02:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

I didn't really how god'y they all were. Dungy on ESPN just now:

"Well I told the guys that a storm was going to be coming, we just didn't realize it would be on the opening kickoff. Thankfully, the Lord prepared us for that by putting us down 18 in the title game, so we were ready."

...or something to that effect.

Why do they even practice if the results come from The Hand of God? Christ.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 03:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts

The Colts are the classiest team in the league. The team and fans have gone through a lot in their time in Indy, but with all the pieces falling together this year, nothing was going to stand in our way. The postgame interviews were great, with Irsay and Dungy both thanking the Lord most of all. How can anyone not love this team? They are a splendid representation of Indianapolis and of the whole state with their humbleness, character, and moral backing, something severely lacking in this country.

I couldn't be more proud to be a diehard Colts fan.

(at the end of the game)
Tony (a Bears fan): So, what? You think you're better than us now?
Me: No. I knew the whole time.
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 03:17 AM   #9 (permalink)

Wow. Like, if I tried to create a character on this messageboard that voiced the attitudes I can't stand out of untraveled robotic white Christians, I wouldn't be able to make a character as perfect as Schroeder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder
How can anyone not love this team?
You really live in a box, don't you?

Last edited by Ugly Bastard; 02-05-2007 at 03:19 AM.
Unread 02-05-2007, 03:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Unwanted

Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts

Well, shoot, I would say being Christian is a strength of mine, and there really isn't anything I can do about being white. I guess I could use to travel more, but I like the place I'm in well enough. Robotic? Eh, I mean, I cut myself the other day, and I'm pretty sure it was blood, so I think I'm human.

But, seriously, UB, feel free to keep that Hate-o-rade flowing all the way into next season.

Believe in Blue
Unread 02-05-2007, 04:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

lol this thread is has become a forum for UB to air out his grievances with his childhood upbringing.

Let it out, big guy.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 04:15 AM   #12 (permalink)

I'm pretty much done letting it out. Schroeder, I want to clarify that I don't hate you. You just frustrate the shit out of me. I wish I could stop myself from caring, but ultimately I can't. It blows my mind that you think a guy named Jesus is going to come down from the clouds and take you back to heaven with him all while sending peoples of various ethnic backgrounds to eternal fire since they never "asked him into their heart". I estimate that if people really paused to examine what a fucked up thing that is to believe, they'd cease to believe it. Congratulations on being born to a Christian family. Enjoy heaven, you've earned it. I'll be the guy in hell looking at the people around me saying "you have got to be fucking kidding me!"

Last edited by Ugly Bastard; 02-05-2007 at 04:16 AM.
Unread 02-05-2007, 06:44 AM   #13 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard
God I hate Colts fans. I really do. They are nothing but the product of being born close to Indianapolis. No one moves to Indianapolis. People are just born near there and then become Colts fans at some point. They're all so white and Christian and self-righteous. What I hate are the ones that feel entitled to something. Like, "well, we've dealt with a lot of heartbreak these last few years, this one we deserved." Go to Iran and tell someone about Jesus, asshole.

[i want to say that none of this is the product of me being bitter the Bears lost - i'd be saying this if the Bears went 3-13 this year and the Colts just polished off the Rams]

Most people that become fans of a team are born close to it. Chicago is just as close to Warsaw as the Colts. This is why I hate Bears fans. Their opinion is the only one that matters. It is the same way with my buddies. Just because Dungy is one with god, isnt a way to bash the entire team or its base of fans. All the Bears fans, eat your crow and sit there and wait til next year. 2nd isnt all that bad!!!!

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
Unwanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard
I'm pretty much done letting it out. Schroeder, I want to clarify that I don't hate you. You just frustrate the shit out of me. I wish I could stop myself from caring, but ultimately I can't. It blows my mind that you think a guy named Jesus is going to come down from the clouds and take you back to heaven with him all while sending peoples of various ethnic backgrounds to eternal fire since they never "asked him into their heart". I estimate that if people really paused to examine what a fucked up thing that is to believe, they'd cease to believe it. Congratulations on being born to a Christian family. Enjoy heaven, you've earned it. I'll be the guy in hell looking at the people around me saying "you have got to be fucking kidding me!"
Now, see, you stereotyped me as the judgemental type, what with being a Christian. However, It's my belief that the Bible and Christianity's biggest main point is tolerance. I don't have anything against other religions, races, or credos, and I certainly hope there is a place for all types of people in heaven. Your afterlife shouldn't be predetermined by where you're born in this world, but by the life you lead. Anyone who says otherwise is judging, and would do well to mind his own business.

I'm just happy the Colts were okay with openly showing their Christianity through things like the post game interviews. Being Christian isn't a very popular thing in this country anymore, and I applaud the Colts for their bravery on the matter.
Unread 02-05-2007, 01:33 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Your afterlife shouldn't be predetermined by where you're born in this world, but by the life you lead. Anyone who says otherwise is judging.
I agree. Maybe you should re-examine your undying dedication to a text that says completely otherwise, "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith in Jesus Christ...not by works." (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Unread 02-05-2007, 05:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
Unwanted

JOB 34:11
He repays a man for what he has done;
he brings upon him what his conduct deserves.

If you're trying to point out that the Bible seems a bit hypocritical at points, I would understand. That's why we have faith, because sometimes not everything makes sense, and we don't have all the answers.

Go Horse
Unread 02-05-2007, 05:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Quote:
I cut myself the other day, and I'm pretty sure it was blood
Down the road next time, not across the street.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 10:05 PM   #18 (permalink)

k schorder thats a bit ridiculous....just enjoy the win