Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 11:14 PM   #76 (permalink)
The Final Solution

Internets: 5464
Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute

I think someone is a sore loser!

Das Dritte Reich wird wieder auferstehen!
Der Fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:17 PM   #77 (permalink)
The Final Solution

Internets: 5464
Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute

First I'd like to thank Orgazmo, for giving us all the opportunity to earn this beautiful golden N. Second, I'd like to thank all of those who doubted Duke's prestige, and jumped on the Kansas bandwagon.

Finally, I'd like to give a special thanks to f3lix, for getting dead last. You sir, set a precedent for the worst performance ever. Yet again you prove that you are the smartest man who knows nothing. Thank you f3lix, and God bless you.

Das Dritte Reich wird wieder auferstehen!
Der Fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote