View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 04:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
AcTivE
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Quote:
A pastor said this, not just me. I just don't see how anyone could believe that God would send a person who has lived an honest and meaningful life to Hell, because he chose not to be a Christian. Honestly, I think God would be just as pleased to see an atheist live a morally correct life, as he would to see someone live a Christian life.
Read the bible. Going to church makes us feel all good inside--from your saying 'A pastor said this, not just me' tells me how hypocrtical people can be. Going to hell is a pretty big deal, right? Your willing to base all of your eternity on 'A pastor said this'?? Fuck, I think if I gave two shits about flame burning my skin for all eternity I'd read the bible and figure out what it says for myself. Can't claim ignorance...it's right there

Anyway, 'I' completely disagree with you...everybody has sinned. God judging one sin over another to 'me' would be shallow. Is that all it comes down to, ...this person raped 2 people, ..this one only stole some candy--of course the previous would probably go to hell--right?

Think the whole point of jesus dying on the cross...was because he was only man to walk the earth without sinning...and died for our sins. Fuck the atheists--point of christianity is faith..believing. How can someone be saved if they don't believe their sins are forgiven...??

..anyway, just what i think...

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat