View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 09:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

AcTiVe, so how about my respect level going up for you quite a lot after reading that post.

ProfNumber-

I've been raised in a Christian home since the minute I popped out of the womb, so I know a thing or two about the subject. I can honestly tell you that there is no way that you can just get to heaven simply by being a good person according to the Christian theory. This isn't just my own opinion or anything, I'm just telling you what 99% of all protestants believe.

According to Christianity, good deeds alone will not get you into the Kingdom, rather "accepting Jesus into you heart" and seeking to live a life just as he did, will get you into heaven.

So there ya go...

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote