View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 12:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
BigDongedHoe
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Ugly Bastard is right PN, if you get into a discussion with any die-hard christian they'll explain it as this: It's a gift, either you accept it or you do not.

I'm agnostic, however I have a brother who is very religious and we've talked about it in depth.

This is always my main arguement on why I don't agree with it. You can have a rapist who has raped 25 women and then finally kills somebody. He goes on death row and he truly finds god. He really has changed his life around, been forgiven for his sins and what not. He sets up prison ministry's and is a true christian. However he still has to be put to death, and he is and then goes to heaven. Then you have a guy who has never broke a law in his life, he worked hard for every penny, has a great family, and remained faithful to his wife throughout. He donates to charity's and overall is a great guy. However, he never accepts god into his heart, he wasn't brought up in a non-christian home and never really had the chance. He then goes to hell for never getting forgiven for his sins (for what few he had).

I just always will disagree with that theory regardless. I've had christians argue the whole thought of "pergatory" with me which shows how much they truly know, seeing as that's a catholic belief.

[ July 10, 2003, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: BigDongedHoe ]

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote