View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 05:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
AcTivE
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Quote:
The bible contradicts itself so many times that I really have no idea how to interpret what it means. Therefore, I go to church where I listen to a pastor explain it. Yes, I do trust my pastor a lot, and I believe that he was right when he said that God judges people by their character.
Have you read it? Not trying to be all 'high and mighty' --because I have not read it all--but I do know enough to know that Old Testament is different from New Testament. You can't take things out of context, or YES they will contradict themselves. Maybe it's just me--I won't trust another person to tell me how to avoid hell for all of eternity...

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat