View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 06:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
AcTivE
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Quote:
There is absolutely nothing that separates them from us. We are just like them, we think we're right about our religion being supreme and no one else could be.
Wrong. 'Christianity' is the only religion to have a LIVING savior. Go ahead--do a little research. Kinda common sense to me not to be worshipping a dead guy...but then again, thats just me.

..and the point of me mentioning the 'Afghans' was to cover that statement. OF COURSE people are going to believe what they are raised up in--it's when people reach a point ...they understand their surroundings--what's out there--THEN they make the deciscion that the only thing that will save them from 'Hell' is believing in a God that is merciful and who sent his son to die for YOUR sins...

Quote:
But you will trust the men that wrote the bible 2000 years ago? Seems kind of hipocritical doesn't it?
Not at all. You just want to argue--and aren't really putting any thought into your statements. You trust the pastors that interpret the bible that was written by 'men' 2000 years ago??? --

My point is--I'm not going to rely on ANYONE to interpret what the bible or 'religion' in general...anyone who does is crazy..imho..

Let's just say their is a heaven and hell--you end up in hell. What is it you'll probably remember from this world? I'd say probably a forums thread on Nubblies pointing out the fact that people are PEOPLE--not saviors of the universe. I'm not dissing any other religion, but simply pointing out that if someone has a 'belief' --there will be support behind it, and the confidence that it will not change...

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat