View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 06:26 PM   #24 (permalink)
AcTivE
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
which leads to make a point about this:

Quote:
I'm not saying Christianity is correct or incorrect, I'm saying that you don't know, so stop acting like you do.
Being open to ideas is cool--but when it comes to religion, you either have something that you BELIEVE in, or you do not. If you BELIEVE in it, then YES, it is 'correct'. A belief is nothing more than a thought in your head that you know is so right--that no matter what anyone else in the world says, you still hold on to.

Copping out--and saying 'no one knows' is cool in 'world' terms...but where will it get you if there really does end up being a day where you are face to face w/God?

Personally--I'd rather stick with something, and go all out with it...if the beliefs end up being nothing--then so be it.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat