View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2003, 11:59 PM   #32 (permalink)
Dr. Seuss

Internets: 10
Dr. Seuss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Seuss
Quote:
Originally posted by AcTivE:
I'm pretty confident when I say...there are no contradictions in the Bible..

If there are--name them..
AcTivE, you seem as though you have put a lot in your beliefs, and I respect you for that. But although you seem very confident in saying that there are no contradictions, I can't help but disagree with you on that.

The site I listed before basically lists many contradictions in each book of the Bible. Although, in my opinion, many verses are taken out of context, some I can't help but agree with. All I ask is that if you have the time, just look over it. If you can honestly tell me that despite the long lists of contradictions they have in there, you still believe that there is not one contradiction in the Bible, then I will leave this alone. And if you can honestly say that, I would be interested in hearing your reasoning behind saying the things you did.

Just in case you didn't see the link in my previous post, it's www.skepticsannotatedbible.com . Here's an example of a "contradiction" in this site: http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/knows.html Maybe I'm missing a much larger picture here, and if I am, I'd be really interested in knowing what that was.

"When will humans realize that all races are equally inferior to robots?" - Bender
Dr. Seuss is offline   Reply With Quote