View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2004, 02:01 PM   #52 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Orgazmo:
Perhaps that would be worse. Unfortunately, I didn't understand how the platypus + sperm factored into your equation. My guest guess was that you would be thrown into a lake w/cement shoes...and then raped by a platypus. While that would suck, I'd probably take it over being papercut to death on the dick.
But his was by far the funniest.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote