View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2008, 09:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
SittinOnDubsWGW
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W. Bush View Post
But what blew my mind was Cloverfield. I read that people didnt like it online, but they had to be morons. It fucking rocks! It avoids the traditional good vs. evil... it's pretty much just evil being evil. Fucking awesome movie.
Overall I enjoyed Cloverfield.

There was a lot that I didn't like about it, such as I really didn't care about the characters at all. Hud was the only person that was really all that likeable. The ending sucked. It just ends, it answers nothing as to where it came from, how it came to be or anything of that nature.

I think it would've been sick to see it from the perspective of the military, and how they plan to attack it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
I saw a really good movie that came out in 2005 last night on TV called The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada.
I've heard that this movie was really good, and plan on watching it soon.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote