View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #52 (permalink)
thekremlin
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

I have to switch from the "Good joke FC" team to the "Poor taste" team. Here's why. At first I thought it was funny, mostly because I knew from the outset that I was not dead. But I just had to post on fb "Sorry if you guys heard I was dead, it was a rumor, I'm OK". And I had to email my parents and say "Sorry if someone called you and told you I died in Asia, I didn't." And I'm wondering if I should email my company's partner and tell him "Hey I'm not really dead." Except I don't even know which partner to email. So I'm flipflopping on the "It was a funny gag" thing and now negrepping FC. Unfortunately the posrep and the negrep net out positive, so I still owe you a clay buccholz special.

EDIT: Just got this

Thank goodness that we did not hear this. Tell [DJFC] he is an asshole for me.
Moms
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote