View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 07:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
angry pancake
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
That's a story I'd read.
Not much of a story. A step sister who I really dont know went apeshit on me when I was home on leave. She never lived with us until I was out of the house. The main disagreement was my objection to her using my stuff while I was gone. Things like TV, stereo, shit like that. My parents didn't give a fuck either way and weren't going to intervene. My solution was to ship everything back to Germany. While packing it up she tried to physically stop me.

We had a full out fist fight in the living room of my old house. I ended up getting stitches in a few places on my head. Not sure exactly from what and I had several bumps as well. She had a broken nose, hand, and eye socket. The whole thing couldn't have taken more than two minutes, but it seemed like an hour.

I was kinda pissed at my folks because just sat there and watched as she jumped on me while I'm kneeling on the ground getting the shit beat out of me. It took a full force kick to the face as she was getting up from the ground before they intervened. They later said they were stunned by the whole thing and hence the delay

I also need to point out that this was no ordinary bitch. Nope. She was at least as tall as me with approximately 80-100 pounds heavier. I was 18 and she was about 25. This bitch did not seem to mind breaking her hand on my head. This was more buffarilla than woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote