View Single Post
Unread 11-13-2011, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
j money
Long Live Dixie

Internets: 35125
j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to j money
Default Cooking For Assholes-Chicken

I eat A Lot of Chicken.
Here is a chicken concoction I came up with last evening.

Step 1:
Fry a pound of bacon. Ensure that your bacon coozie is placed correctly on your beer. While the bacon is frying have your domestic help chop up 2 onions.

Step 2:
Once the bacon is fried place the 2 chopped onions in the pan of bacon grease and fry.

Step 3:
At this point it is very important that you test the bacon for quality. Insert at least 2 strips in your mouth. Set aside the onions and bacon for later use.

Step 4:
Insert 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts in the pan of bacon grease. Slowly fry until it is thoroughly cooked. 'Slowly' frying it will allow the chicken to remain moist and allow the fryer to pound as many beers as possible before dinner.

Step 4A: Season the chicken to your liking. A lil garlic powder, parsley, some lemon pepper type shit and salt and pepper were used here.

Step 5:
Assembly. Place the bacon grease fryed onions on top of the chicken breasts. Add any other toppings you may want. I went with jalapenos. Place at least a half pound of bacon on top of the onions. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the bacon, onion, jalapeno, chicken mountain that is in the pan.

Step 6:
Eat IT. Any choice of sides will go well with your bacon, cheese, onion, chicken mountain. We went with mixed vegetables and rice to offset the gallon of bacon grease we were ingesting.
Dinner is served.
j money is offline   Reply With Quote