View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2011, 10:36 AM   #437 (permalink)
DJ FC
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
http://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Thicke.../dp/B0009OMNVG

A sir in the reviews is comparing its necessity to keys, toilet paper, and food.

I've purchased and would recommend that everyone else do the same. We can then compare results like non-homosexual gentlemen.
I agree with that man. Whenever I'm somewhere without it I actually feel horrible. When I travel I almost always forget to bring a cell phone charger. I usually forget toothpaste and deodorant and have to buy them. But I always keep a bottle of this stuff at work, another in my gym bag, and plenty at home. So I never forget the hair glue.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote