View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Richter

Internets: 281660
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

You're right, my head would explode. Because if I ever find myself having moved to London in my life, I will shoot myself in the fucking head.

Is that really what your delusional mind has conjured up? That I'm jealous of you?

Although I'm sure the thought helps you maintain a rock-hard erection while pounding some dude's asshole in the London nightclubs, but not everyone is jealous of you. No one, certainly not me, wants to be you or be like you. Honestly, you sound like the child who was picked on now grown up and is a condescending prick to everyone because, in your mind, "I'm somebody important now".

I will rape your soul in hell forever.

Last edited by Johnny Richter; 09-21-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote